Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Preview (01/06/14)
Topic Started: Jan 3 2014, 05:50 PM (39,016 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

I just noticed that they apparently start by the fireplace and then get up adn are by the bed when she's unbuttoning his shirt. I had totally missed that...they so do it.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

LuvingLumi
Jan 4 2014, 12:59 AM
I just noticed that they apparently start by the fireplace and then get up adn are by the bed when she's unbuttoning his shirt. I had totally missed that...they so do it.
And you know what else? By the time they do it, I bet it's not about distracting Abby from the Nick stuff to save Sami. I think Abby says some things during their fight/conversation that gets to EJ. I think they both just get caught up.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

FF to the :46 mark, Abby calls Theresa a slut for sleeping with Daniel. Abby is not a slut for sleeping with two men ( if, in fact, EJabby do sleep together), but her character is judgemental and sanctimonious. It will be hypocritical of her to label Theresa a slut for sleeping with a single man when/if she sleeps with an engaged man. Hell, Abby even tried to break up Austin and Carrie's marriage, for Pete's sake. She has no right to judge anyone, yet constantly does. I would love to see Abby thrown off her pedestal, but, in the end, it'll end up being all EJ's fault.

Also, I do not want an EJabby baby. I had enough baby stories on GH and Days these past couple of months, that I don't want another one for a long time. The exception to that being Dr. Baker returning with an alive baby EJole. Regardless, there needs to be someone in the 20's scene who is childless. JMO.

phloe3

word Deveraux fan. Abby is such a hypocrite

gailwinters
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Jan 4 2014, 12:04 AM
I have a feeling ain't nobody going to be happy. EJabby getting frisky is going to be tainted with EJ still being firmly stuck in Sami's ass and Ejami will have the faint taste of shit in their relationship. Then a baby that lives to stick it to Nicole fans. I wouldn't be surprised if Sami started sniffing around Lucas just enough to ruin his hookup.
Oh hell, the perfect storm.

nickyj12345
Member Avatar

I just can't convey how very excited I am about this. Ejami is hot, but a bit boring as of late. Ejabby is new, spicy, and might be exactly what Ejami needs to be a first class supercouple.

Mansi and Scott have such electric chemistry. I seriously hope they bang, bang hard and frequently. The fallout is going to be legendary.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Can't wait to see how this all unfolds.

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

My theory. I think they have sex. They both feel guilty, and feelings begin to open up more. Baby or no baby, when Sami finds out she's going to hang EJ out to dry. I think Sami is going to go after EJ for full child custody for revenge, and I have a feeling that she is going to get back with Lucas or Rafe. I'm feeling Rafe more because Lucas flirted with Jordan and thinks she's hot, but I think they will both turn her away, so she'll end up alone. As far as Abby, I kind of hope she has a baby from this because a Horton and a Dimera has never happened before, right? Also, I remember Ali saying in a day of days interview that she wanted Chad back. I think maybe because she knew ejabby was coming. I think Ali and James love working together, and Ali loves fangirling over James. Love it! The fallout is the best part.

Jennifer will be furious with her daughter. What will Julie say? Hope? Stefano? Although, I think Stefano may actually like Abby. She can easily influenced more than Sami.

Sorry Sami, but this was coming to you. She doesn't appreciate her man and all the loving things he has done for her this year. I won't name them again, but Sami, lesson learned. Good riddance.

AFaithL

Sorry, but I giggle at the thought of all 3 of Sami's men being with other women and leaving her high and dry.

Lucas: I don't want her. Do you, man?

Rafe: Nope. I've got the woman I want. And that woman isn't Sami.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
He and his dimples are ALL hers!

NM
Edited by MissFancyFace, Jan 4 2014, 12:09 PM.

PALMommy
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 3 2014, 07:00 PM
THIS is awesome. I think this could play out better than griefsex because
1. If Eric's situation is any indication, they're getting better with ripple effects
2. At least from this board, it seemed there were quite a few people just saying "Oh, no, there they go again, getting turned on by death" with Ejami. I think quite a few were getting burned out. This is a little new and refreshing twist.
And for a lot of people on this board, EJabby already showed sparks, unlike the forceness that was EJaylor. And if they have a Chad that DOES come back, and he finds out his "girl" was impregnated by his bro....Sami's ears pop off because she had played "MissPissyChopStixHair" and played games...BUT if EJ is doing this to save Sami, what a conundrum, because Sami probably won't believe him. OR, the whole Abby/Austin thing could come up again. Jen would have a heart attack with whatever heart Daniel put in her scarless chest. There's got to be a Stephano/"Jack's child" connection problem there somewhere. Oh, my. The possibilities. Kinda cool to get a Horton/DiMera connection going here.......
Well, and Abby's relationship with Will (uh, you slept w/ my mom's fiancee'??) and with her Uncle Lucas (uh, you slept w/ my ex wife's fiancee??) I'm soooo excited to see all of the fallout!! SO EXCITED!

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Kinay
Jan 3 2014, 07:21 PM
camera shy
Jan 3 2014, 07:17 PM
And I can't wait for Ejabby to be in a scene with Sami and giving each other the eye and she's blind to all of it. EJ Dimera cheating on his precious Samantha after actually getting into a real relationship with her, who would have thought we see the day?
What is it they say, once a cheat, always a cheat.
Those who cheat with you, will cheat ON you. . . (that's how I heard the saying go).

aimees76
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 4 2014, 12:59 AM
Do you suppose Abby offered EJ an indecent proposal? :whistle:

:chee:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

I'd throw a three day party just to watch all three guys leave her high and dry. EJ would be the guest of honor on the first day, opening the celebrations, then Rafe and lastly Lucas, the one guy she used the worst of all. I will want to close it off with a bang so she knows just how alone she is.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Supergirlx2
Jan 3 2014, 05:54 PM
For those that can't see the promo (& I'm not sure why you can't, since I can):

Posted Image

Posted Image
Well even if they kiss here it doesn't mean they actually do it. LOL We will have to see next week,.. ^_^

BeeBee
Member Avatar

I watched that promo five (5)times before I began this thread.I have not looked forward to an episode this much in quite some time.I plan to be in front of my television screen by 12:55p.m. Monday and don't plan to move until 2:00p.m.It is likely I will follow this procedure for the entire week since I don't want to run the risk of missing any flashbacks or anvil.
I think back to the looks Abby used to give Austin while she was talking to Carrie and Austin would look as if he was about to pass out,he could not wait to get Carrie away from Abby.I am extremely interested in how scenes involving Abby,EJ,and Sami will play out.If this week of EJ/Abby is all I get with flashbacks later perhaps,I will just enjoy and savor them while they last and when they are over they are just over but I will still have my memories.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

LuvingLumi
Jan 3 2014, 07:54 PM
So we don't know if they go through with it or not? But Abby is obviously unbuttoning his shirt and he's letting. I do think Days is going to do a fake out here, but I'm not so sure it'll end here. We'll see....but you can bet your bottom we are going to see endless flashbacks of these kiss scenes at least.
+ You have EJ looking horrified and saying "What have I done!". Of course you may still be right though.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

camera shy
Jan 3 2014, 08:00 PM
LuvingLumi
Jan 3 2014, 07:54 PM
So we don't know if they go through with it or not? But Abby is obviously unbuttoning his shirt and he's letting. I do think Days is going to do a fake out here, but I'm not so sure it'll end here. We'll see....but you can bet your bottom we are going to see endless flashbacks of these kiss scenes at least.
But we do have EJ saying in the promo, "What have I done?" and I don't think he'd be that upset over a few kisses and a couple of good feels.
Well,.. maybe Abby stops it and she maybe knows something EJ has said/slipped.And says, I will find out what is going on here and leaves.. and EJ is like OMG what have I done? :rolleyes:

Why knows?

I look forward to see what happens!

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

tomsawyer
Jan 3 2014, 08:25 PM
AFaithL
Jan 3 2014, 08:02 PM
Somehow I don't think this is the response NBC was expecting. They probably thought we'd hate it and feel bad for "poor" EJami and their soulmate love....

Nope. Bring on the sex!
LOL. I'm going to go out on a limb and say this is EXACTLY the response NBC thought they'd see in a DR thread.
Then it probably mean it will be over before it started.. which is a shame. :-/

S loves EJ

That was one hot promo. :yahoo:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply