Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Michael Muhney Axed from Y&R!; *first post updated*
Topic Started: Dec 17 2013, 04:09 PM (32,692 Views)
Queen B
Member Avatar

WOOHOO
I love JFP , everything she has done with the show has been positive. JG was boring but he helped clean up the mess and now we can get some exciting stories with Shelly Altman and Jean Passenante . Adam and Phyllis are gone and we're finally getting a slow SHick reunion after all these years
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

it's not wonder the ratings have improved, JFP's knows what she's doing people
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

I'm not an MM fan, but I dislike JFP going from show to show and filling it with her friends. #principleofthematter And sometimes the devil you do know is better than one of her FOJ alternatives. Been there and done that.
Edited by Reese, Dec 17 2013, 05:41 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm not going to praise JFP, but I'm not gonna bash her on the firings. MS's Phyllis became obnoxious through her acting (e.g. "for you Daniel. I did this for you!") And she choose to leave. BM wouldn't commit to YR and treated it as a safety net. MM prolly got in trouble through his behavior (e.g look at the history of his twitter page). I'm on board with these firings. Everything else about her tenure on YR sucks.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I hope jFP will bring in one of her talented friends to play Phyllis and Adam, those characters have potential but it was the shit actors who never did those characters any justice. How about bring back Sandra Nelson and Chris Egan or whatever his name was?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm having a field day going on the message boards right now and reading all of his fan girls having a hissy fit. oh well!! atleast he won't be touching my Sharon, and now maybe Chelsea will be next on the chopping block since her existence is also pointless especially without Adam
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Queen B
Dec 17 2013, 05:40 PM
I hope jFP will bring in one of her talented friends to play Phyllis and Adam, those characters have potential but it was the shit actors who never did those characters any justice. How about bring back Sandra Nelson and Chris Egan or whatever his name was?
Chris Engen was the original Adam. I liked his portrayal, and thought he was talented. But he left under a firestorm, so I don't know about his coming back or if he'd even be in the running.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I don't like MM as a person but my CHADAM just got back together goddammit!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted Image
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Reese
Dec 17 2013, 05:49 PM
Queen B
Dec 17 2013, 05:40 PM
Chris Engen was the original Adam. I liked his portrayal, and thought he was talented. But he left under a firestorm, so I don't know about his coming back or if he'd even be in the running.
yeah it's really too bad, I thought he was great
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Wow, this is pretty shocking. Even though I'm indifferent towards MM, and I do think YR has been way too Adam centric for the past couple of years; I still really liked MM as Adam.

It's going to be weird to see MM and Adam leave the show, or to see a new Adam.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

At least we will never hear MM lamenting on twitter about not winning an Emmy he deserved (or extoling his hard work at reforming the corrupt Emmy system) or him pander to viewers LOL. We should really try to get him on DR.

Do you think EB had a role in this? They hated each other and if so I should send EB a box of chocolates.
Edited by LPS, Dec 17 2013, 06:03 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

Wow, Y&R without Muhney, Stafford and Billy Miller will be hard for me to keep watching, especially as it is obviously being turned into the Steve Burton show.
Recasting Adam is kinda risky too - love him or hate him, Muhney made that role his own.
They are going to need someone who can go toe to toe with Eric Braeden and have some sort of chemistry with either Sharon Case or MCE.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 17 2013, 06:01 PM
At least we will never hear MM lamenting on twitter about not winning an Emmy he deserved (or extoling his hard work at reforming the corrupt Emmy system) or him pander to viewers LOL. We should really try to get him on DR.

Do you think EB had a role in this? They hated each other and if so I should send EB a box of chocolates.
My thoughts exactly.

You're pairing an evil character, perhaps one of the Top 5 most evil on the show, along with an actor who is extremely alienating with his Jesus Complex and the result is extremely unpleasant.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sandell

bygnedys
Dec 17 2013, 05:32 PM
If they recast, I can see them bring in the guy who plated Johnny on G.H. I think he is a FOJ.
WTF, they're going to bring in someone else to play ADAM...who the hell will that be..IT BETTER BE GOD is all I can say..

Nobody can take the place of an actor like MM...OMG, the chemistry between he and Chelsea..

and I was just going to post a new thread about Kelly, and Adam...

Adam went to give a big sum of money towards Delia in her memory...Kelly played well off of Adam and vice versa...I liked it a lot..to me, call me crazy, but it was smolderin off my tv screen..there was nothing sexual, it was just there...those two had the chemistry.....IMHO

Please let this be a nightmare!!

They should of gotten rid of Nick Newman...Why the hell MM?

I wont be watching....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

Apparently there is another shock firing to come very soon.
Betcha it is Sharon Case.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Evan
Dec 17 2013, 06:48 PM
Quote:

Apparently there is another shock firing to come very soon. Betcha it is Sharon Case.

Where did you read this? At the rate JFP is axing folks, I wouldn't be surprised if SC was next. I won't be watching anymore if she's let go.
Edited by bellajewel, Dec 17 2013, 06:58 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason

Best Y&R news in a long time, as far as I'm concerned.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DeanaB

Holy SH*T......this is soooo UNACCEPTABLE!!!!!! WTF are the bell's or CBS doing keeping this A-HOLE Jill in this position???? Are they for real??? Just cancel the damn show and let the viewers have a happy ending...oh this just SUCKS on sooo many levels.....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Evan
Dec 17 2013, 06:48 PM
Uh, no..
news flash, the writers are setting Sharon on the right path and reuniting her with her soul mate Nick Newman, there is a bright future ahead for Sharon as she gets back on her meds.

The person everyone needs to be worried about is Chelsea, the actress is a nobody who has been on this show for what? 2 years? if that! I highly doubt JFP will see any point of Chelsea being on the show without Adam
and Dylan is back with Avery (hopfully those two can leave town too). My point is, Sharon has been and always will be the next Nikki Newman of Y&R and a couple bumps in the road won't change that
Offline Profile Goto Top

ChampagneRiver
Member Avatar

Christmas came early this year! Thanks JFP.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic