Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Michael Muhney Axed from Y&R!; *first post updated*
Topic Started: Dec 17 2013, 04:09 PM (34,888 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I don't have a problem with them shucking MM. Nice to see him knocked down a peg or 2.
2013 has been a shake down for Y&R. Jeanne Cooper, Michelle Stafford,Sophie Pollono, Billy Miller.
They have to start cleaning up story lines.
Carmine fiasco
Summer's paternity sabotage
Phyllis's coma and why it happened
Delia's who-done-it.
Start filtering in new stories but at least start ending the others.
Edited by BlissfulLily, Dec 17 2013, 07:31 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

LPS
Dec 17 2013, 06:01 PM
At least we will never hear MM lamenting on twitter about not winning an Emmy he deserved (or extoling his hard work at reforming the corrupt Emmy system) or him pander to viewers LOL. We should really try to get him on DR.

Do you think EB had a role in this? They hated each other and if so I should send EB a box of chocolates.
MM is not Mr. YnR like he thought he was. :drunk: his ego and arrogance probably was the cause of him losing his job. I am with you. If EB had a part in this then you can send him some chocolates and I will send him a case of excellent wine.

I heard some rumors about a couple of the vets that are leaving but it is only rumors. Sharon Case was not one of them but I have a feeling that as soon as the paternity s/l is over with she will be shown the door. If that happens then I am taking a trip to Disneyland. :cheers:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sharon switched Summer's DNA test which made Nick "lose" another daughter, caused Phyllis to get into a horrible accident, and has caused Summer herself to have nothing but emotional torment throughout the whole ordeal.

What part of that is "on the right path" with a "bright future ahead of her" ?

Sharon is toast. They'll probably send her away for extensive treatment since she's not able to take her medication of her own accord anymore.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Meet you there HotPepper.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

dragonflies
Dec 17 2013, 04:33 PM
The show survived losing Stafford, it'll be fine,MM is not all that
No show can survive losing a multitude of actors, pretty soon, it's not the same show anymore.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 17 2013, 05:32 PM
WOOHOO
I love JFP , everything she has done with the show has been positive. JG was boring but he helped clean up the mess and now we can get some exciting stories with Shelly Altman and Jean Passenante . Adam and Phyllis are gone and we're finally getting a slow SHick reunion after all these years
who said you're getting a shick reunion? Wait until Nick finds out what Sharon did, we'll see how long a reunion lasts if it even gets that far.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Queen B
Dec 17 2013, 05:48 PM
I'm having a field day going on the message boards right now and reading all of his fan girls having a hissy fit. oh well!! atleast he won't be touching my Sharon, and now maybe Chelsea will be next on the chopping block since her existence is also pointless especially without Adam
why will she be without adam, aren't they recasting?
Offline Profile Goto Top

JillianJ

Shocked and they are recasting too, damn.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Wait, they're recasting? Where did you guys read this from? ._.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 17 2013, 07:35 PM
dragonflies
No show can survive losing a multitude of actors, pretty soon, it's not the same show anymore.
Well I know all the Phyllis and Adam lovers are looking for someone to blame so they instantly wanna lame JFP but remember she wasn't responsible for MS and BM leaving! She obviously got sick of MM's ego and decided he should go! and I don't blame her!
Offline Profile Goto Top

kelly777
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Dec 17 2013, 04:19 PM
Y&R seems to just be deteriorating at a rapid pace but unlike BM and MS, this is the first high profile fan fave actor that they CHOSE to get rid of...this was not MM"s choice and I think they will suffer the consequences.
They muscled out the other two too!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Dec 17 2013, 07:31 PM
Sharon switched Summer's DNA test which made Nick "lose" another daughter, caused Phyllis to get into a horrible accident, and has caused Summer herself to have nothing but emotional torment throughout the whole ordeal.

Sharon is toast. They'll probably send her away for extensive treatment since she's not able to take her medication of her own accord anymore.
I hate to say it, but I agree. The shick reunion is obviously happening so she can lose it all in the fallout of the truth coming out.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Renegade_Killerbee
Dec 17 2013, 06:36 PM
LPS
Dec 17 2013, 06:01 PM
At least we will never hear MM lamenting on twitter about not winning an Emmy he deserved (or extoling his hard work at reforming the corrupt Emmy system) or him pander to viewers LOL. We should really try to get him on DR.

Do you think EB had a role in this? They hated each other and if so I should send EB a box of chocolates.
My thoughts exactly.

You're pairing an evil character, perhaps one of the Top 5 most evil on the show, along with an actor who is extremely alienating with his Jesus Complex and the result is extremely unpleasant.
Lol. As I stated, I'm no fan of MM, and this might even be good for the show depending on the recast. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, it's the rest of the time that's worrying...
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

That is why you can not buy into Shick again, we all can guess how this one will finish........not good for Sharon.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mason
Member Avatar

I can already see this thread heading south, so I'm stepping in now to tell y'all to watch it. Being happy/angry about the news is fine. Trying to get a rise out of others is not.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

six
Dec 17 2013, 08:09 PM
Panda Panda

I hate to say it, but I agree. The shick reunion is obviously happening so she can lose it all in the fallout of the truth coming out.
Honestly, "shick" doesn't even matter at this point. Regardless if they're going that route with Sharon and Nick or decided to have Nick marry Avery, it was always going to end badly for Sharon the moment we found out she switched the paternity test. They really screwed Sharon over with this storyline. There's not really a way to have "shick" together or people forgive Sharon without it being incredible stupid and nonsensical.
Edited by Panda Panda, Dec 17 2013, 08:19 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Hummm
Member Avatar

Oh Yea :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

Bring back Adam #1
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Dec 17 2013, 08:17 PM
six
Dec 17 2013, 08:09 PM
Panda Panda

Honestly, "shick" doesn't even matter at this point. Regardless if they're going that route with Sharon and Nick or decided to have Nick marry Avery, it was always going to end badly for Sharon the moment we found out she switched the paternity test. They really screwed Sharon ovOer with this storyline. There's not really a way to have "shick" together or people forgive Sharon without it being incredible stupid and nonsensical.
Oh sure, I agree it was always going to go bad the minute that the switch was revealed. I just think the reunion is happening to raise the stakes and make a bigger impact. Sharon and Summer have gotten a lot closer for the same reason.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dragonflies
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Dec 17 2013, 07:35 PM
dragonflies
Tell that to Bold and the Beautiful, which lost Flannery, Moss, Tylo all over a year..... the show has thrived
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic