Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Michael Muhney Axed from Y&R!; *first post updated*
Topic Started: Dec 17 2013, 04:09 PM (35,342 Views)
BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Good God.
"Come one, come all to the Parade to keep MM on Y&R.
Feb 31st in GC during the "Running of the Rhino's" festival
There will be food, fantasy and booby grabbing. More fun than Marti Graz, all you need is boobs, no beads. Come save a sex offender."
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

As was mentioned before there is no such thing as Feb 31st and that parade mention is dripping in sarcasm.
Online Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

YEs I was as stupid to fall for that one as some of his fans were. LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ringo
Member Avatar

I reported that pitiful farce of a fundraiser to the site it's hosted on and was pissed off by their response. Anyone else who reported it did you get a response asking for proof?

Quote:

HI ********,

Thanks for contacting us. As we have over 14,000 active fundraisers, we aren't able to investigate every fundraiser to make sure it is legit. We recommend that our donors only give to causes they know are legitimate because the trust the organizer. Also, we have a very active donor base that lets us know if something looks fishy. We will investigate any causes that are brought to our attention as suspicious.

If you suspect a fundraiser is fraudulent, please send us proof indicating that it is.

Thanks,
Edited by Ringo, Jan 21 2014, 12:57 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jan 21 2014, 10:45 AM
Good God.
"Come one, come all to the Parade to keep MM on Y&R.
Feb 31st in GC during the "Running of the Rhino's" festival
There will be food, fantasy and booby grabbing. More fun than Marti Graz, all you need is boobs, no beads. Come save a sex offender."
There is no Feb 31st.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Ringo
Jan 21 2014, 12:56 PM
I reported that pitiful farce of a fundraiser to the site it's hosted on and was pissed off by their response. Anyone else who reported it did you get a response asking for proof?

Quote:

HI ********,

Thanks for contacting us. As we have over 14,000 active fundraisers, we aren't able to investigate every fundraiser to make sure it is legit. We recommend that our donors only give to causes they know are legitimate because the trust the organizer. Also, we have a very active donor base that lets us know if something looks fishy. We will investigate any causes that are brought to our attention as suspicious.

If you suspect a fundraiser is fraudulent, please send us proof indicating that it is.

Thanks,
Yes, I did and was pissed off also.

Michelle (YouCaring.com)

Jan 21 10:01

Hi Samantha,

Thanks,
Michelle.

So then I sent her a reply and I got this.

Michelle (YouCaring.com)

Jan 21 11:08

Thanks, unfortunately there is nothing we can do about this.

They are being honest about what they are crowd funding for, so it doesn't breach our terms and conditions.

I wasn't going to write her back and tell her that this project was not on the list of criteria.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I know there isn't a February 31'st Sammy. There isn't a Running of the Rhino festival either. I figured since there was so much sarcasm running freely I would just add mine too :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jan 21 2014, 04:59 PM
I know there isn't a February 31'st Sammy. There isn't a Running of the Rhino festival either. I figured since there was so much sarcasm running freely I would just add mine too :)
I knew YOU knew there was no feb 31, I was referring to the article, not telling you.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

double post
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jan 21 2014, 07:15 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Okay. All is good, thought you was talking to me. Whole dern thing is a mess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

God who are these pathetic people that are waisting money on this bs? all that money will just go to waste and their all gonna be broke anyways. We might as well laugh at them
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

They are laughable that is for sure. Hard to believe these are grown ass women with husbands, children, etc. They are definitely fanatical.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lynx612

Hi Ladies! I don't post much on here. But, I also find it mind boggling that frown women are going to such great lengths for a soap actor. I go on Y&R's FB page everyday and I can't believe the whining going on there over MM. The flying of the banner was the cherry on the sundae. I have posted a few times that they need to let it go. And I got slammed from these fans. I couldn't believe the things they said about HHK. Like she probably tried to seduce him. Really???? Don't these people have jobs?? This is so stupid.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lynx612

Sammie Jo
Jan 18 2014, 07:38 PM
eruell
Jan 18 2014, 07:00 PM
Evan
Jan 18 2014, 01:15 AM
Where is the evidence that he did anything to Hunter King?
It is still all innuendo and gossip.
People coming on here and calling the guy every nasty name in the book or accusing him of being a pervert, without any firm justification - it stinks.
The sad thing out of all this - viewers will be deprived of a truly interesting, multi-faceted and complex soap character.
And any recast will not come close to the high standard Mr Muhney set in his portrayal of Adam Newman.
Where is the evidence he didn't do it?!
Where is ONE denial, from ANYONE! Just two words, I'm innocent! No, we get some stupid quote from Ben Franklin. :huh:
No recast will come close to the high standard he set? Surely you jest.
I remember when they said that about Terry Lester, the old Jill, Ashley. Looks like Jess Walton and Peter worked out pretty good, Brenda Epperson was better than ED, IMO.
MM is NOT the Messiah of acting, there will be a replacement, and maybe we'll have to go through a few to get the right one, but, to say NO ONE, I don't think so.
NO ONE is irreplaceable!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Queen B
Member Avatar

If it wasn't for recasts, we wouldn't have gotten MM in the first place. So for anyone to say MM can't and won't be replaced, I think their wrong

They mighty have to give the character of Adam a little makeover, kind of how they made over Jill when JW came into the role
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

CE pretty much confirmed on SOC the reason he left Y&R was not because of the gay kiss and he doubts CBS will ask him back.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I love CE and would love to have him back but unless he has aged, he looks way too young for Chelsea. I know that means nothing anymore so I guess we could just call Chelsea a cougar. LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

If they do recast Adam, I do not envy the actor concerned, imagine the scrutiny there would be on his first performances on air.
And, they would need to find someone who has some sort of chemistry with Sharon Case or Melissa Claire Egan, and can also match it with Eric Braeden and Peter Bergman on screen.
A tough gig.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Evan
Member Avatar

Not that I will be watching the show too much after January 30 anyway.
These February spoilers look as exciting as two flies crawling up a wall.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

http://soaps.sheknows.com/youngandrestless/news/id/4355/Chris_Engen_Statement_on_Quitting_Young_and_The_Re/

About Chris Engen leaving. He wrote this in 2009.
Edited by BlissfulLily, Jan 25 2014, 11:07 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic