Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Michael Muhney Axed from Y&R!; *first post updated*
Topic Started: Dec 17 2013, 04:09 PM (34,587 Views)
ratfink
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 27 2014, 02:27 AM
I'm waiting for this announcement for nuAdam :tounge:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good enough for me.
Who is that? Doesn't look sissy to me... B-)
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Yeah VI was the guy that played David Chow. They need more of a macho kind of guy this time around. Someone who fills a suit well and not so damn stuck on himself.
The man showing above... doesn't cut it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

He's nice looking , but, they would have to roughen him up a tad to play Adam. What's his name ? Reminds me of Noah, has that look about him too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good enough for me.
Who is that?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jan 27 2014, 08:13 AM
Yeah VI was the guy that played David Chow. They need more of a macho kind of guy this time around. Someone who fills a suit well and not so damn stuck on himself.
I think Viz is too old to play adam.
I'm sure they'll come up with someone. Someone without an off screen tude.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

My pick for NuAdam.

Tom Pelphrey. Great actor and can play any part. He can be ruthless and he has a real edge to him. Maybe a little young to some but to me he fits the bill. Chelsea doesn't look all that old so they might make a good match.

Posted Image
Edited by HotPepper, Jan 27 2014, 11:09 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bremol
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 27 2014, 10:08 AM
BlissfulLily
Jan 27 2014, 08:13 AM
I think Viz is too old to play adam.
I'm sure they'll come up with someone. Someone without an off screen tude.
Yeah, Vincent is way too old for Adam. And Trevor St. John...nah. I think Adam just needs to stay gone for several months, give it all a rest. Let the MM fans get over the main thrust of their craziness (if that's even possible) before bringing a new guy into the fray.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lucky
Member Avatar
Rafe proves EJ is a little bitch

Sammie Jo
Jan 27 2014, 10:06 AM
3WishGenie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good enough for me.
Who is that?
That is Brandon Barash. He played Johnny Zacchara on General Hospital from 2007-2013. He's also married to Kirsten Storms. He's a good actor, I don't know much about the Adam character but if he's supposed to be dark BB can pull that off easily.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bygnedys

Just a few more days and he will be on that "bus" thank goodness.

His fans need to run right over to G.H. there is a rumor he is going there. It doesn't make sense knowing what he said about T.G. but business is business.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Lucky
Jan 27 2014, 11:42 AM
Sammie Jo
Jan 27 2014, 10:06 AM
3WishGenie

Posted Image

Posted Image

Good enough for me.
Who is that?
That is Brandon Barash. He played Johnny Zacchara on General Hospital from 2007-2013. He's also married to Kirsten Storms. He's a good actor, I don't know much about the Adam character but if he's supposed to be dark BB can pull that off easily.
He fits the bill off screen as well. FOJ and friend of SBu. Just had a baby but probably ready to get back in the saddle soon lol. He would make Adam look younger. He can pull off snark and the bad boy thing. His character on GH also mowed down a kid and tried to cover it up lol so he'll know how to play that too!
Edited by 3WishGenie, Jan 27 2014, 12:40 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tash
Member Avatar

Brandon Barash is too young IMO to play Adam. I don't think he has the intensity that is required to play Adam. I also agree that he needs to be off the radar for a while. But as I said I am biased towards TSJ but Tom Pelphrey he held hi own with Kim Zimmer so he sure as hell can hold his own with EB. I could see it!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Not Amused
Member Avatar

I think Brandon Barash would make an excellent Adam recast.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Tash
Jan 27 2014, 12:45 PM
Brandon Barash is too young IMO to play Adam. I don't think he has the intensity that is required to play Adam. I also agree that he needs to be off the radar for a while. But as I said I am biased towards TSJ but Tom Pelphrey he held hi own with Kim Zimmer so he sure as hell can hold his own with EB. I could see it!
I think Tom can hold his own with anyone. Fantastic actor and has a rough edgy side along with being a match for Victor.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 27 2014, 11:08 AM
My pick for NuAdam.

Tom Pelphrey. Great actor and can play any part. He can be ruthless and he has a real edge to him. Maybe a little young to some but to me he fits the bill. Chelsea doesn't look all that old so they might make a good match.

Posted Image
:shame:

My husband is better looking :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

bygnedys
Jan 27 2014, 12:00 PM

His fans need to run right over to G.H. there is a rumor he is going there. It doesn't make sense knowing what he said about T.G. but business is business.
That is all it is a rumor started by dirtylaundry.com, No one at GH has made any statement supporting this rumor. Just a lot of wishful thinking on his crazy fans part
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

What happened to Tom Pelphrey's face? :blink:
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

What do you mean? What happened to his face? He might have added a few lbs which makes his face look fuller which hasn't hurt his looks at all. He is handsome as ever.
Edited by HotPepper, Jan 27 2014, 08:31 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Maybe it's just the short hair throwing me off.
Offline Profile Goto Top

southrnbygrace
Member Avatar

Honey I would LOVE LOVE LOVE Tom Pelphrey to be on Y&R!! That boy can act and he is soooooo dreamy. :)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Bremol
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 27 2014, 07:24 PM
bygnedys
Jan 27 2014, 12:00 PM

That is all it is a rumor started by dirtylaundry.com, No one at GH has made any statement supporting this rumor. Just a lot of wishful thinking on his crazy fans part
I can't see ABC/GH subjecting themselves to the media craziness that is MM and this mess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic