Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Michael Muhney Axed from Y&R!; *first post updated*
Topic Started: Dec 17 2013, 04:09 PM (35,621 Views)
Lynx612

Doesn't bother me if MM goes to GH. He was let go! Life goes on. I wasn't a big fan of MM. I loved Billy Miller and really sad he is gone! However, I do wish MM the best of luck. It's unfortunate that this will follow him for a while. But he will be fine in the long run.
Edited by Lynx612, Feb 3 2014, 12:40 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

Big fuck you to Nelson Branco for going after KSJ's kids over this ratchet mess.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lynx612

Why would he go after KSJ's kids?? What do they have to do with this crap?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

where is the proof he didn't do it, like I have said before I never liked his attitude, his thinking he was better than the rest of the cast and crew, he obviously didn't make friends or people would have jump to defend him, yes people are innocent until proven guilty, but why would a young girl allow herself to be part of such a so called scheme, she would not win in any case even if they threatened her with dismissal if she went through with such a story. It surely wasn't a case of "Hunter we want to get rid of Michael Muhney and we want you to be the instigator of this, now you say he touched you inappropriately and we'll use that as an excuse to fire him, otherwise it will you who will be fired". Yeah right, she would have parents and family and management saying Hell no she is not going to do that, you go ahead and try and fire her, see where it gets you. So Michael has said its his fault, only he hasn't said what was his fault. He said he was kind of expecting it, yet wasn't. So even if the reason is far fetched in some people's eyes, he apparently did something to get himself fired, and he did say he was warned, about what we'll probably never know, but I lay the blame on him, too bad if it isn't what people wanted. And why would people want him back on a show that fired him, have you ever held a job and would you want to go back if you were fired? No he isn't that good of an actor to get numerous offers of jobs, I fully look for him to disappear from the scene altogether or else end up in slasher/horror movies.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

The most glaring sign that he is guilty, is that Sony/CBS/Y&R has not come forward and said, "the rumors are unfounded, MM was let go for other reasons"!
When you can tell me why that hasn't happened, then we'll talk.
IF, and that's a really big IF, he isn't guilty, and TPTB know it, they are being negligent in not saying so, they are putting Hunter's life in danger. Some of the MM fans are flat out nuts, and could very well attack her on the street,and sony et al would be held responsible.

Guilty until proven innocent only applies to a court of law, not the court of public opinion.
What about the MM fans who are saying it's EB's fault, they are convicting him for something he had nothing to do with.

I haven't heard anything about KSJ's kids, can you elaborate on that?
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

When we see that MM did nothing wrong to HK and that it all was a big mistake THEN we will back off... maybe.
The only ones backing him are his fans and Sharon Case, other than his family.
Billy Miller will go far, he already is. GH isn't taking MM. Be damned fools if they did. He's a big frigging risk and even they aren't stupid enough to take that on... ya wouldn't think.
Nahhhhhh
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

What was said about Kristoff St John's kids?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Nate
Member Avatar

Drew
Feb 3 2014, 07:44 PM
Nelson said maybe if KSJ payed attention to his kids they wouldn't be drug a addicts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Drew
I'm super tired so I couldn't look all over Twitter. I did find this though. Apparently KSJ's son has mental health issues.

Posted Image
Online Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Wasn't Nelson the ass who tried to out someone's cancer? How tacky.

Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

The guy who played Chelsea's father ? Gloria's husband, Jeffrey ?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Nelson Branco really is a maggot. And for some reason the people who champion that punk Muhney on Facebook and some message boards all come off sounding like lunatics.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

The MM lunies sound like a bunch of teenage girls drooling over their first boyfriend. Just think these are supposed to be grown women. LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Nate
Feb 3 2014, 10:17 PM
Drew
Nelson said maybe if KSJ payed attention to his kids they wouldn't be drug a addicts.
Oh, wouldn't it be nice if he slapped ole Nellie with a lawsuit?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Well a couple of actors I respect came right out and talked about the sexual groping and they weren't sued for slander by Michael 'Ben Franklin 'Muhney. If someone went around saying those things about me, there would be hell to pay, nondisclosure clause or no. Silence from a guy who tweeted about his child's bowel movements when it comes to something this damaging? Hell no! He did it. And im not buying into the 'mean girls ' at Y&R ganging up on Jesus Christ, Superstar. At the end of the day, a journeyman actor got 86d from a soap opera for some very bad behavior. All of the banners and calling his critics a "Lynch mob "won't bring him back. And for the record, once and for all Michelle Stafford and Billy Miller chose to leave the show of their own free will. They were not fired. Jeanne Cooper died so the powers that be can't be accused of "getting rid of all of the best ones. " as I read repeatedly on Facebook.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Feb 4 2014, 01:55 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

It looks like Nellie deleted the original KSJ tweets someone copied and pasted them at SON though.

Nelson Branco ‏@nelliebranco
Fact: @kristoffstjohn1 DMd to get Muhney scoop; I didn't bite. Maybe his kids wouldn't be druggies if he paid attention to them.

@kristoffstjohn1 Comparing the LA Riots to #YR isn't a metaphor, dude. Oh, and someone who drinks and drives has NO right to judge me.

@kristoffstjohn1 I interview real actors like Meryl Streep. I'm not worried that KSJ is mad at me. especially when I know his dirty biz

I'm so happy that I live in a world where no one cares about about a silly soap or a bad soap actor... it doesn't matter, peeps. Real world

The LA Riots? Really? Dude, Ur on drugs.

These are the facts: no one is losing sleep over #YR. With the Ukraine, Syria, Russian crisis, u guys are all pathetic human beings.
Online Profile Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar

This is from SON too.

Posted Image

Brent Boyd ‏@actualBrentBoyd Jul 12

@xxxxx hey, Donna. I'm actually script editor, which means I give scenes one last polish before we tape. But -

Brent Boyd ‏@actualBrentBoyd Jul 12

@xxxxx It mostly means I'm just here to rewrite Muhney's scenes until he's happy with them. Be well.

Brent Boyd ‏@actualBrentBoyd Aug 29

@xxxxx You think we'd tell Muhney!? He'd be in here constantly pitching ideas where Adam saves the universe or Adam cures cancer.

Brent Boyd ‏@actualBrentBoyd Jan 10

There's not one single plane with a banner circling over the studio today. It's quiet. Too quiet...
Online Profile Goto Top

SnowBoundBunny

Oddly enough, this writer thing seems viable to me. Don't really know why, just seems plausible.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Grandpa Hughes
Feb 4 2014, 01:40 AM
Well a couple of actors I respect came right out and talked about the sexual groping and they weren't sued for slander by Michael 'Ben Franklin 'Muhney. If someone went around saying those things about me, there would be hell to pay, nondisclosure clause or no. Silence from a guy who tweeted about his child's bowel movements when it comes to something this damaging? Hell no! He did it. And im not buying into the 'mean girls ' at Y&R ganging up on Jesus Christ, Superstar. At the end of the day, a journeyman actor got 86d from a soap opera for some very bad behavior. All of the banners and calling his critics a "Lynch mob "won't bring him back. And for the record, once and for all Michelle Stafford and Billy Miller chose to leave the show of their own free will. They were not fired. Jeanne Cooper died so the powers that be can't be accused of "getting rid of all of the best ones. " as I read repeatedly on Facebook.
EXACTLY!!!!!
And as I've said ad-nauseum, all that has to be said by sony etc, is that,
the rumors are unfounded and he was fired for other reasons.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic