Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Michael Muhney Axed from Y&R!; *first post updated*
Topic Started: Dec 17 2013, 04:09 PM (36,187 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Miss Rhi
Feb 4 2014, 04:26 AM
It looks like Nellie deleted the original KSJ tweets someone copied and pasted them at SON though.

Nelson Branco @nelliebranco
Fact: @kristoffstjohn1 DMd to get Muhney scoop; I didn't bite. Maybe his kids wouldn't be druggies if he paid attention to them.

@kristoffstjohn1 Comparing the LA Riots to #YR isn't a metaphor, dude. Oh, and someone who drinks and drives has NO right to judge me.

@kristoffstjohn1 I interview real actors like Meryl Streep. I'm not worried that KSJ is mad at me. especially when I know his dirty biz

I'm so happy that I live in a world where no one cares about about a silly soap or a bad soap actor... it doesn't matter, peeps. Real world

The LA Riots? Really? Dude, Ur on drugs.

These are the facts: no one is losing sleep over #YR. With the Ukraine, Syria, Russian crisis, u guys are all pathetic human beings.
Oh he is ridiculous, if no one cared about "silly soaps" he wouldn't have a job.
Has anyone ever heard of him interviewing "real" actors?
That, right there is going to bite him in the ass. He'll be on the unemployment line like MM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

SnowBoundBunny
Feb 4 2014, 08:27 AM
Oddly enough, this writer thing seems viable to me. Don't really know why, just seems plausible.
Brent Boyd is a writer and actor, known for The Young and the Restless (1973), Aurora Borealis (2005) and Hollywood Heights (2012).

Nelson Branco is a wannabe journalist. Fired from last job so now guessing at what happens behind the scenes and never being right.
Offline Profile Goto Top

bygnedys

Some people still think MM is going to get hired back at Y/R. What am I missing? :shrug: :tumbleweed:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Drew
Member Avatar
Ewok

Pot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

Its stupidity on their part, I've never been fired but I would think that you wouldn't want to go back to the place you were fired from. The same people work there, you would have the same problems either your fault or not. Nothing would change and you'd be worse off because they would be watching you to see what you would do, and another thing I've never heard of them rehiring someone they fired. Like I said I've never been fired but I quit a few places and other places they had to close the company and move out of town to get rid of me lol and I've never ever wanted to go back to the places I've quit, I see people I worked with out and we may talk and again we may not. Just depends. But these teenyboppers have never held a job and depend on their parents for allowances so they would have no idea about getting back a fired job. They just want what they want and they want it right now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Evan
Feb 5 2014, 10:05 PM
He and BM are better off out of this trainwreck, Y&R is a clusterfuck
How would you know Y&R is a clusterfuck, you weren't going to watch anymore, ever again, so why do you even care?
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Yeah I swear there were pages of posts about how the show was going to fall flat on it's face and you'd never ever EVER watch it again...
but you seem to know what's going on.
Maybe you found out that MM is everything we said he was..
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

I had read somewhere that they had to hide one writer as MM was always telling him what or how to write his part, I guess he really thought he was "Victor Newman Jr" and wanted to take the whole show over. Now Sammy I'm not knocking Victor or Eric just saying Michael began to believe his part was real life and that he could act, write, direct, and produce better than the ones that were (are) acting, writing, directing and producing So the movie is 5 years old, I've never heard of it but that doesn't mean anything either. Wonder if he's "writing" anything now, that we'll see in the near future. I guess as long as he puts food in his kids' stomach and clothes on their backs, and provides them with a home he has a right to try or do something in the entertainment field. But again like I've said before his attitude is what gets him in trouble, he needs to change that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Feb 6 2014, 10:51 AM
I had read somewhere that they had to hide one writer as MM was always telling him what or how to write his part, I guess he really thought he was "Victor Newman Jr" and wanted to take the whole show over. Now Sammy I'm not knocking Victor or Eric just saying Michael began to believe his part was real life and that he could act, write, direct, and produce better than the ones that were (are) acting, writing, directing and producing So the movie is 5 years old, I've never heard of it but that doesn't mean anything either. Wonder if he's "writing" anything now, that we'll see in the near future. I guess as long as he puts food in his kids' stomach and clothes on their backs, and provides them with a home he has a right to try or do something in the entertainment field. But again like I've said before his attitude is what gets him in trouble, he needs to change that.
Why do you seem to think I get upset if someone knocks Victor/EB? I get upset when they make up shit, like EB calls the shots, EB writes his own scripts, EB is a snob, :blah: :blah: :blah: or constantly calls them stupid names, and I've been pissed at the way they've been writing victor ever since the throwing billy in jail in Burma or wherever.
It's like when they were saying years back that Eileen Davidson was a man, she's not even a favorite of mine and I was steaming everytime I read that.
I totally believe they had to hide a writer from MM, he seems to have an ego bigger than Dallas.
Pretty funny though, since his feverish fans seem to think EB writes the scripts, he should have been pestering him. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Pisses me off when people talk smack about EB too. On twitter he answers his fans and is the kindest member of YnR on Twitter , He is a completely different man then the one we see as Victor. He is funny, friendly and very family orienated. He melts when you talk about his granddaugters. I love him to death and believe me if he were writing the role of Victor he would not be as nasty as Victor is.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

EB is a good actor. That's why we get so damned mad at Victor!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lynx612

I LOVE EB! Been a fan of his since Rat Patrol!! He is a devoted husband, father and grandfather! It's just a role he is playing. And, yes over the years they have made Victor more despicable. But, that is not him. And, I don't believe he has all this power to wave over anyone at Y&R. To the Corp Big-Wigs he is just an actor. I love him. I think if he left, I just might really stop watching the show. He makes me smile. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

I like him because he hates Sharon and tells Nick to snap out of it. Nick, stands around shaking his finger at his father and whining "I won't have you speak that way about Sharho she's the mother of my children". Yep, Faith is on the right path, alright.
Plus, his "billy boy" cracks me up. :blulaugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

I don't like Victor, I'm not saying anything about Eric Braden, I'm talking about Victor, can't stand him would like him to lose just once please! But my comment was about MM thinking he was really Vic Jr. MM thinks he can write, act, produce, direct, sing, dance, do juggling tricks, pull a rabbit of a hat, anything better than anyone else. I wasn't talking about Eric or Victor Sr. just because I've made my feelings about Vic Sr well known.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 6 2014, 06:36 PM
I like him because he hates Sharon and tells Nick to snap out of it. Nick, stands around shaking his finger at his father and whining "I won't have you speak that way about Sharho she's the mother of my children". Yep, Faith is on the right path, alright.
Gee, you like him and yet you call him Victurd? I can't imagine what you'd call him if you didn't like him. lmao
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Feb 6 2014, 07:09 PM
I don't like Victor, I'm not saying anything about Eric Braden, I'm talking about Victor, can't stand him would like him to lose just once please! But my comment was about MM thinking he was really Vic Jr. MM thinks he can write, act, produce, direct, sing, dance, do juggling tricks, pull a rabbit of a hat, anything better than anyone else. I wasn't talking about Eric or Victor Sr. just because I've made my feelings about Vic Sr well known.
Right now I'm not too happy with Victor, if they don't redeem him pretty soon, I'm going to gather a group up and drive to calif and kick some ass. :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

We can fly a banner over CBS and demand they redeem Victor. LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Feb 6 2014, 07:29 PM
shark
Feb 6 2014, 06:36 PM
Gee, you like him and yet you call him Victurd? I can't imagine what you'd call him if you didn't like him. lmao
Sure, I like him. I give all my fav's nick names. Ought to see what I call my sisters. LOL Just think it's funny think I picked it up in here. "Victurdia" hahahhaha
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tash
Member Avatar

I thought you guys might like this. It is pure gossip and was never verified on this site, but a lot of the gossip on this site is truth. They called Katie Holmes filing divorce papers days before she did. They don't print blind items unless they are 99% positive. So imagine my surprise when MM showed up there. This is from 2009.

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2009/MAYJUNE.html

. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/04
This actor is C list, and has done 90% television. At one time in the not too distant past he was B list and decided to roll the dice for A list and came up empty. Since that roll of the dice it has been all downhill at a very fast rate. Even though our actor barely works, he was on a very big hit show for several years. People recognize him. He doesn't have a problem picking up women to take home. The other night he had four competing for his attention at a nightclub. A very crowded club. Instead of being a gentleman about his potential one night stand for that night, our actor said the one who took off the most clothes and got the most dirty while standing on the table would get to go home with him. All four ended up getting completely naked. This resulted in the actor and the women being asked to leave the club. When they got outside, our actor was asked who he had chosen and he replied, "None of you. I just wanted to see what you would do to fuck me." Michael Muhney (This was two years after Veronica Mars and right about the time he got Y&R)

Pattern of behavior? As someone who was neutral on whether he harrassed HHK, I am thinking that yes, he did.

If this was already posted, I apologize. I did miss a few pages or forgot them
Offline Profile Goto Top

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Great post Trash.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic