Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Michael Muhney Axed from Y&R!; *first post updated*
Topic Started: Dec 17 2013, 04:09 PM (34,972 Views)
shark
Member Avatar

I'm surprised a man his age would mess with all that stuff like Twitter, Facebook, etc.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Well if the bitch word fits... He was just man enough to say it. Look how long it took for him to say it.
Poke a bear long enough and it will turn around and nail you. Now leave EB alone.
EB had nothing to do with MM's getting canned. It's always someone else's fault with him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Tash
Feb 6 2014, 11:02 PM
I thought you guys might like this. It is pure gossip and was never verified on this site, but a lot of the gossip on this site is truth. They called Katie Holmes filing divorce papers days before she did. They don't print blind items unless they are 99% positive. So imagine my surprise when MM showed up there. This is from 2009.

http://www.agcwebpages.com/BLINDITEMS/2009/MAYJUNE.html

. ENTERTAINMENT LAWYER 06/04
This actor is C list, and has done 90% television. At one time in the not too distant past he was B list and decided to roll the dice for A list and came up empty. Since that roll of the dice it has been all downhill at a very fast rate. Even though our actor barely works, he was on a very big hit show for several years. People recognize him. He doesn't have a problem picking up women to take home. The other night he had four competing for his attention at a nightclub. A very crowded club. Instead of being a gentleman about his potential one night stand for that night, our actor said the one who took off the most clothes and got the most dirty while standing on the table would get to go home with him. All four ended up getting completely naked. This resulted in the actor and the women being asked to leave the club. When they got outside, our actor was asked who he had chosen and he replied, "None of you. I just wanted to see what you would do to fuck me." Michael Muhney (This was two years after Veronica Mars and right about the time he got Y&R)

Pattern of behavior? As someone who was neutral on whether he harrassed HHK, I am thinking that yes, he did.

If this was already posted, I apologize. I did miss a few pages or forgot them
I don't know, I would think if he was doing all that with the women in nightclubs we would have heard something about it before. Although I can see him doing something like that, but, surely, like I said, we'd have heard about it before now.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 7 2014, 07:29 AM
I'm surprised a man his age would mess with all that stuff like Twitter, Facebook, etc.
I had no idea there was an age limit for twitter. lol
Of course he's going to respond, who wouldn't?
He's fairly new to twitter, the cast and MTS kept hounding him to get on it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Soapwatcher

didn't MTS have to teach him, I thought she made a remark about having to show him how to twitter. Hey I'm almost 70 eeks did I have to say that! and I am on twitter and face book, hate face book, to me its so impersonal if I want to tell someone something I email, or call I don't text I'm not into texting either. I feel like I'm getting only half the conversation on face book and have to go back several twitters to see what the hell they're talking about.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lynx612

They better leave EB alone. I may have to learn Twitter to defend him! he's a nice man! And, clearly they don't understand that he is playing a ROLE. And, Shark, you have definitely outlined the character of Victor. Why he is the way he is! EB is a wonderful actor and human being.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

I don't want any part of that stuff takes U away from stuff that needs doing. I saw on Dr. Phil where women avoid their kids and their houses are a mess and they don't care just sit there in the middle of it and have no real life.
That's sad for the whole family.
Offline Profile Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

Thank U Lynx, maybe now Sammie will believe me. I won't call him anything but Mr. Newman from now on. LOL
I can't believe he still hasn't gone home yet ! Nicki, is about ready to collapse and he is just worried about getting that baby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Lynx612

I love Victor! LOL Most of the time I want to slap him .. but it's with Love! HAHAHAHAHAHAH
Edited by Lynx612, Feb 7 2014, 04:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Soapwatcher
Feb 7 2014, 10:14 AM
didn't MTS have to teach him, I thought she made a remark about having to show him how to twitter. Hey I'm almost 70 eeks did I have to say that! and I am on twitter and face book, hate face book, to me its so impersonal if I want to tell someone something I email, or call I don't text I'm not into texting either. I feel like I'm getting only half the conversation on face book and have to go back several twitters to see what the hell they're talking about.
I'm on FB but, I live in a really small town, so it's really like one big coffee Klatch and we all talk and find out what's going on. The gossip spreads faster than via phone! lol
I don't want to twitter just because I don't need another tool to help me waste time and I don't speak abreviationese.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Feb 7 2014, 01:18 PM
Thank U Lynx, maybe now Sammie will believe me. I won't call him anything but Mr. Newman from now on. LOL
I can't believe he still hasn't gone home yet ! Nicki, is about ready to collapse and he is just worried about getting that baby.
Don't be silly, Mr Newman? Really? lmao
TGVN will do just fine! :lol:
I don't think he wants to "get" the baby, wth would he do with him? I think he just wants to make sure he's included in his life.
I'll pass out if he invites Chelsea to live at the ranch. :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Lynx612
Feb 7 2014, 11:09 AM
They better leave EB alone. I may have to learn Twitter to defend him! he's a nice man! And, clearly they don't understand that he is playing a ROLE. And, Shark, you have definitely outlined the character of Victor. Why he is the way he is! EB is a wonderful actor and human being.
Some people can't separate the two, and other people think that if they happen to see him in public somewhere he's supposed to take them to lunch or something. :facepalm:
I read one poster say that she hates him because she and her husband saw him at the airport and he was rude to them. :shame:
I guess some people think celebs have no life or have no place to be and are supposed to just fall all over a fan.
Plus, who knows what these people looked like, they could have looked like a couple of ragpickers and he didn't want to deal with them.
Offline Profile Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Some people wanna have stars over for biscuits and sex. Geee go figure, like that is something unique to them?
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic