Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 5 2014, 04:20 AM (5,046 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

Y&R:January Discussion

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzC3tnKg2kk

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

shark
Member Avatar

I knew Victurd was gonna get the goods on Adam and make him bend over and I was right. Like he says "I always get what I want". He's wants that kid bad to not turn in Adam to the cops.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Then Victor won't be the one that nails Adam on the H&R. Cops must put it together and nail him then.

shark
Member Avatar

Or Adam would come clean on his own just to show Victurd he still had the whiphand. :whip: :whip:
Edited by shark, Jan 7 2014, 03:33 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Jan 7 2014, 01:47 PM
I knew Victurd was gonna get the goods on Adam and make him bend over and I was right. Like he says "I always get what I want". He's wants that kid bad to not turn in Adam to the cops.
I hate that he did that!

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The cops and Billy are onto Adam and Christine is about to make a deal with the witness so Victor's upper hand will have lasted all of 2 secs! So dumb.

dmarie

I still don't believe Adam hit the child. What kind of dog doesn't bark when a child get hit.

Will they jail Adam and he proven innocent, or will they sent him off to prison and Victor fights Chelsea for the kid.

Victor is a lousy father who didn't raised Adam, but now trying take everyone children. He told both Adam and Chelsea they aren't fit to parents. Look at how he treating Dylan and he is Nikki's son.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Dash wasn't around Delia long enough to get attached to her like that. Only dog I ever knew that barked like that was Lassie.
Sure he's headed for prison, later on they will find out that it wasn't Adam, he will be released, come home and we will have a new "Adam."

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jan 8 2014, 07:11 AM
Dash wasn't around Delia long enough to get attached to her like that. Only dog I ever knew that barked like that was Lassie.
Sure he's headed for prison, later on they will find out that it wasn't Adam, he will be released, come home and we will have a new "Adam."
Didn't I read somewhere or did I dream it? I thought Billy shot Adam????
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Superwoman
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Jan 8 2014, 09:54 AM
BlissfulLily
Jan 8 2014, 07:11 AM
Didn't I read somewhere or did I dream it? I thought Billy shot Adam????
I read that too somewhere.....People do come back from the dead in GC... Lol

nananana7

The "billy shoots adam" thing was part of a batch of unsourced rumors
that someone posted here in the spoilers section --
and then later it was gone --
so I assume the moderators removed it due to lack of credibility or lack of source.
Edited by nananana7, Jan 8 2014, 10:55 AM.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Imagine THAT!! lol

shark
Member Avatar

If Adam had fessed up to hitting Delia he wouldn't had spent a minute in jail where he flubbed up was hit and run that will land U in the pen. He didn't look around good enough. Nobody expects to see a kid in a witch's outfit flying across the road at nite in the pitch dark in the first place. It was a tragic accident and Adam (if he did do it)didn't do it on purpose if I was the D.A. I'd dismiss the case. Phyllis , on the other hand, yrs. ago rented a car and headed straight for Paul and Christine with malice and a mission. She never saw a day in the pen. go figure.......... :shrug:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Wow shark, there is a big difference.The statute of limitations ran out on Phyllis. If they were so positive, why did they wait upteen years to charge her?
We really don't want to go through the list of crimes and criminals that have gotten by with crimes.
I don't think Adam is guilty either, but he thinks he is and that's all that matters. He should have turned himself in right then as an accident. But instead, he ran and hid.
He will sit in the brig for a while until GCPD accidentally catches the real criminal. Adam will get out and he can start fresh again.

shark
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jan 8 2014, 05:45 PM
Wow shark, there is a big difference.The statute of limitations ran out on Phyllis. If they were so positive, why did they wait upteen years to charge her?
We really don't want to go through the list of crimes and criminals that have gotten by with crimes.
I don't think Adam is guilty either, but he thinks he is and that's all that matters. He should have turned himself in right then as an accident. But instead, he ran and hid.
He will sit in the brig for a while until GCPD accidentally catches the real criminal. Adam will get out and he can start fresh again.
I was talking about at the time Phyllis pulled her stunt and she got by with it pointing out how the whole thing is incredible compared to Adam's caper.

Christine, tried to nail her , but, never could.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Geez, do the writers know that Victor Adam Newman is NOT a junior? If Adam was to be a Junior, his name would have to be Victor Christian Newman. :huh:

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

They forgot, either that or MM ad libbed. Sometimes I don't think the writers know if they are horseback or a foot.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Can someone explained to me why Victor wants Connor so much, i mean he has other grandchildren who he seems not to give a rat behind about, IMO.

natdot99
Member Avatar

Can someone explained to me why Victor wants Connor so much, i mean he has other grandchildren who he seems not to give a rat behind about, IMO.

Sorry for the double post
Edited by natdot99, Jan 9 2014, 04:22 PM.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 9 2014, 04:19 PM
I think because he doesn't like Chelsea because she WAS a con artist.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply