Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 5 2014, 04:20 AM (4,961 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 9 2014, 04:26 PM
natdot99
Jan 9 2014, 04:19 PM
Can someone explained to me why Victor wants Connor so much, i mean he has other grandchildren who he seems not to give a rat behind about, IMO.
I think because he doesn't like Chelsea because she WAS a con artist.
His son was a con too LOL

I getting to the point of being fed up with the portrayal of Victor. He wants a baby, he wants to ruin Shick and pretty soon he'll throwing more shade on Rambo for Ian Ward. He'll be given his own nickname soon = Cult Bastard :drunk: On top of that he's a crime solving gumshoe!! WTF. I'm trying to find the nuanced business man in all that...he's nowhere to be found. The cartoon villain has made a return.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
natdot99
Can someone explained to me why Victor wants Connor so much, i mean he has other grandchildren who he seems not to give a rat behind about, IMO.
I think because he doesn't like Chelsea because she WAS a con artist.[/quote

Well he was the one that hired Chelsea to break up Billy/Victoria. :drunk:
I would be world richest woman for all crap that Victor had done over the years to people. :applause: :eyeroll:
It not like he going to around forever watching Connor grow up. :popcorn:
Edited by natdot99, Jan 9 2014, 04:53 PM.

shark
Member Avatar

I think it's because he wants his grandkids to come into the business and do better then his kids did. Nick, left because he was tired of the bullshit. Victoria, always had her panties in a twist about something. She quits comes back to work, farts around, etc. Kids aren't much use to him. He wants to start over with Noah and the rest of the litter. Unfortunately, he's to old now and to late to right all the wrongs with the grandkids. I'd retire and enjoy my later yrs. and say I've got enough money I'm gonna enjoy life and let the kids live their own life. Nicki, needs to take him up on all those vacations instead of sitting around and worrying about 40 yr old kids. Get her ass off the couch and enjoy her money. You can't live your kids life for them, they can put their big girl and boy panties on and take care of their own problems. she's to much of a mother hen

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

shark
Jan 9 2014, 04:55 PM
I think it's because he wants his grandkids to come into the business and do better then his kids did. Nick, left because he was tired of the bullshit. Victoria, always had her panties in a twist about something. She quits comes back to work, farts around, etc. Kids aren't much use to him. He wants to start over with Noah and the rest of the litter. Unfortunately, he's to old now and to late to right all the wrongs with the grandkids. I'd retire and enjoy my later yrs. and say I've got enough money I'm gonna enjoy life and let the kids live their own life. Nicki, needs to take him up on all those vacations instead of sitting around and worrying about 40 yr old kids. Get her ass off the couch and enjoy her money. You can't live your kids life for them, they can put their big girl and boy panties on and take care of their own problems. she's to much of a mother hen
Nikki is another character that's gone down the tubes. I used to love her. The snobby bitchy Nicole!! She's only a shadow of her former self, saddled with her 99th ailment. Just hand her a rock already and let her bash Ian Ward in the head, then we can blame it on her MS! :drunk: :frustration:
Edited by 3WishGenie, Jan 9 2014, 07:11 PM.

shark
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 9 2014, 07:11 PM
shark
Nikki is another character that's gone down the tubes. I used to love her. The snobby bitchy Nicole!! She's only a shadow of her former self, saddled with her 99th ailment. Just hand her a rock already and let her bash Ian Ward in the head, then we can blame it on her MS! :drunk: :frustration:
ROFLMAO just don't give her a bottle !!!!!!!!!!! Gawd, I 'm so sick of drunks on that show. In real life they would have blowed out their livers and kidneys by now and would had died or needed a transplant. :drunk:

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

shark
Jan 9 2014, 08:03 PM
3WishGenie
shark
ROFLMAO just don't give her a bottle !!!!!!!!!!! Gawd, I 'm so sick of drunks on that show. In real life they would have blowed out their livers and kidneys by now and would had died or needed a transplant. :drunk:
LOL I'd love for Nikki to be drunk again!! She was hilarious!!! Or somebody be drunk....at least give us some comic relief!!

shark
Member Avatar

Not me. Katherine was a lush, Nicki was a lush and slept with Deacon Sharp who had also bedded her daughter LOL. Seems like Jill ties one on sometimes too. I remember back in the good ol' days when Victurd found Nicki in bed with Sharp. That was good TV. LOL

I miss Adam's antics though messing with nut job Patty Williams, staying upstairs at Victor's shooting his eyeballs , etc. ewwwwwwwwwwww getting cozy with Rafe and that blonde chick with the mole on her face who was hot. LOL Back when Y&R was really good. It's going to shit now sorry to say.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 9 2014, 04:39 PM
Sammie Jo
natdot99
His son was a con too LOL

I getting to the point of being fed up with the portrayal of Victor. He wants a baby, he wants to ruin Shick and pretty soon he'll throwing more shade on Rambo for Ian Ward. He'll be given his own nickname soon = Cult Bastard :drunk: On top of that he's a crime solving gumshoe!! WTF. I'm trying to find the nuanced business man in all that...he's nowhere to be found. The cartoon villain has made a return.
Yeah, they're doing a good job of making Victor, Jack, & Jill into cartoon characters.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 9 2014, 08:44 PM
shark
Jan 9 2014, 08:03 PM
3WishGenie
shark
LOL I'd love for Nikki to be drunk again!! She was hilarious!!! Or somebody be drunk....at least give us some comic relief!!
I didn't think she was funny at all as a drunk, annoying, yes, funny, no.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

Quote:

I remember back in the good ol' days when Victurd found Nicki in bed with Sharp.

Good ole days? Wasn't that just in the last two years? lol

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

nananana7
Jan 8 2014, 10:52 AM
The "billy shoots adam" thing was part of a batch of unsourced rumors
that someone posted here in the spoilers section --
and then later it was gone --
so I assume the moderators removed it due to lack of credibility or lack of source.
Thank you. :hail: :thanks: :soda:

ArthriticBill
Member Avatar

In the meantime, who's the joker who kidnapped Jill??? I'm starting to get a bit impatient. Anyone here want to offer a guess? ^o) :pizza: :huh1:

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

I'm sure it's Colin :yawnz:

Soapwatcher

I think its Colin too, Tristan Rogers is supposed to come back on.

shark
Member Avatar

Another snooze fest. who cares about that old coot. Will stir up Lily and Cane again fearing for their twins.

SnowAngel
Member Avatar

This whole show is a snooze fest! Really, this show has been ruined.........where is the drama, the passion.......it's depressing and slow! I'm not even going to take the time to detail it out. Maybe it's an age thing, maybe they are trying to pull in a different audience IDK, but this it isn't working for me any more. For years I've enjoyed escaping to the world of the Y&R and now it's just.........seriously, huh, WTF, snooze and the great FF :angry:
Edited by SnowAngel, Jan 10 2014, 03:48 PM.

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

SnowAngel
Jan 10 2014, 03:43 PM
This whole show is a snooze fest! Really, this show has been ruined.........where is the drama, the passion.......it's depressing and slow! I'm not even going to take the time to detail it out. Maybe it's an age thing, maybe they are trying to pull in a different audience IDK, but this it isn't working for me any more. For years I've enjoyed escaping to the world of the Y&R and now it's just.........seriously, huh, WTF, snooze and the great FF :angry:
I feel exactly the same way! However they are raving about how the ratings have skyrocketed so perhaps they are pulling in some other viewers who enjoy being bored! :shrug:

shark
Member Avatar

probably go the way of AMC eventually. I think Phyllis and Billy saw the writing on the wall and wanted to get on the first train out. Kyle, just didn't do it for nobody why he was canned. Eric, will write a book and make enough money to live on besides his SS. LOL
MM, was looking for the top job and Eric showed him who was boss. Plain and simple. Everybody got the big head.
Like Jim Croce once said "you don't pull on Superman's cape, you don't spit in the wind, you don't pull the mask off of the ol' lone ranger and you don't mess around with 'Eric'"........ :lol:

eruell

Sammie Jo
natdot99
Because he never got to raise Adam, he wants to make up for it by raising his son.

natdot99
Member Avatar

eruell
Jan 10 2014, 05:54 PM
Sammie Jo
natdot99
Because he never got to raise Adam, he wants to make up for it by raising his son.

Let me call Victor out on his :bs: :bs: like he did a fine job raising his three children. Victor will not live long enough to see Connor as grown man.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply