Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 5 2014, 04:20 AM (5,092 Views)
Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 14 2014, 11:41 AM
Billy is supposed to be in a quad when DT starts so I doubt he kills Adam.
What's a "quad"?
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 15 2014, 11:18 AM
3WishGenie
What's a "quad"?

A romance with four individuals. It means it will leave the viewers with :drunk: :sleep: :eyeroll: :sleep2: :facepalm: :headbang: to the point of :offs: just end this crap.

shark
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 15 2014, 11:49 AM
Sammie Jo
Jan 15 2014, 11:18 AM
3WishGenie
What's a "quad"?

A romance with four individuals. It means it will leave the viewers with :drunk: :sleep: :eyeroll: :sleep2: :facepalm: :headbang: to the point of :offs: just end this crap.
I was afraid to ask........ROFL

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I knew, I just didn't think I had to explain :D

Fernita73
Member Avatar

I see on other site spoilers that Chelsea tells Chloe that she is moving to Paris with Adam and Connor. Chloe takes it badly and plans to go with them. She says to Chelsea that she cannot take Connor away from her. I am sure that Chelsea will eventually regret making Chloe the godmother of her son. Chloe needs counseling for her grief and loss of Delia. I am sure that the Paris trip will not happen because of the H/R coming out and Adam and Billy having a moment (spoilers). It just amazes me that Chloe thinks because Connor has Delia's corneas that he is her son and belongs to her!

Queen B
Member Avatar

Why is Adam always biting his cheek and his face always twitching like he's on crack? its kind of....creepy..

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jan 15 2014, 08:59 PM
Of course you have to explain, who can keep up with all the initials and abbreviations? lol

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Fernita73
Jan 16 2014, 05:16 PM
I see on other site spoilers that Chelsea tells Chloe that she is moving to Paris with Adam and Connor. Chloe takes it badly and plans to go with them. She says to Chelsea that she cannot take Connor away from her. I am sure that Chelsea will eventually regret making Chloe the godmother of her son. Chloe needs counseling for her grief and loss of Delia. I am sure that the Paris trip will not happen because of the H/R coming out and Adam and Billy having a moment (spoilers). It just amazes me that Chloe thinks because Connor has Delia's corneas that he is her son and belongs to her!
Adam has always been creepy with his facial movements. biting his cheek. Blank look on his face a lot of times or just anger. I have never liked the Character of Adam and never will no matter how hard he tries to be good. He just does not try hard enough to be good.

LPS
Member Avatar

Fernita73
I hope Chloe snatches Connor and keeps him for a week. Adam deserves it. Adam believes he ran Delia over and accepted her corneas without informing Billy and Chloe of this possibility. Total ass.

After Connor is returned, I hope Victor gets joint custody just to piss Adam off even more.

BTW, I'm really sick of Connor. He ain't all that in a bag of chips.
Edited by LPS, Jan 17 2014, 08:56 AM.

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 17 2014, 12:45 AM
BlissfulLily
Of course you have to explain, who can keep up with all the initials and abbreviations? lol
your right Sammie Jo and by the way I go along with most of your postings we're on the same wave length 'cept maybe for Carmine. nobody likes him 'cept me, but, Carmne is drop dead gorgeous and built like a brick ........house ahhahhahahaha

Fernita73
Member Avatar

LPS
Jan 17 2014, 08:55 AM
Fernita73
I hope Chloe snatches Connor and keeps him for a week. Adam deserves it. Adam believes he ran Delia over and accepted her corneas without informing Billy and Chloe of this possibility. Total ass.

After Connor is returned, I hope Victor gets joint custody just to piss Adam off even more.

:unsure: Connor is a baby. How can you be "sick of Connor"? Or, do you really mean "Adam"?

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I understand where she is coming from. Maybe she is like me. I don't thrill at seeing young kids or baby's on my soaps. I like the adults but they can leave the baby's out of it. Kids are only props to start a story anyway. I watch a soap to get away from baby's and small kids.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Jan 17 2014, 10:44 AM
Sammie Jo
BlissfulLily
your right Sammie Jo and by the way I go along with most of your postings we're on the same wave length 'cept maybe for Carmine. nobody likes him 'cept me, but, Carmne is drop dead gorgeous and built like a brick ........house ahhahhahahaha
Well, it looks like carmine is all yours. lol

LPS
Member Avatar

Fernita73
Jan 17 2014, 10:54 AM
LPS
Jan 17 2014, 08:55 AM
Fernita73

:unsure: Connor is a baby. How can you be "sick of Connor"? Or, do you really mean "Adam"?
The fact they have Chloe obsessed over this child after Dylan was obsessed with Connor reeks of over exposure.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

but then again if she wasn't showing affection or if they weren't showing Connor, people would be complaining about 'another baby we never see.'
I don't have a problem with Connor yet. He isn't evil, breaking up engagements, sitting in corners sticking pins in dolls...

shark
Member Avatar

Sammie Jo
Jan 17 2014, 11:08 AM
shark
Jan 17 2014, 10:44 AM
Sammie Jo
BlissfulLily
Well, it looks like carmine is all yours. lol
I'll bite !!!!!!!!

LOL Bet Lauren is missing 'that' hahahhahah

LPS
Member Avatar

Quote:

but then again if she wasn't showing affection or if they weren't showing Connor, people would be complaining about 'another baby we never see.'
I don't have a problem with Connor yet. He isn't evil, breaking up engagements, sitting in corners sticking pins in dolls...

I don't have an issue with Chelsea showing affection to her child. I have an issue with every Tom, Dick, and Harry getting crazed about this brat. What other child was shown this much??
Edited by LPS, Jan 17 2014, 11:39 AM.

HotPepper
Member Avatar

I am sick of this Delia Project too. I know she was a sweet, cute little girl and it ashame she got killed but some of the people doing all these gala's to raise money for her project is just a little over the top. Some of these people never had one thing to do with Delia or her family when she were alive. Why is this project set up? I must of missed the purpose of the Delia Project.

Queen B
Member Avatar

I'm kind of starting to like Tyler and Abby more lol, is anyone else enjoying them lately? I'm curious about who this crazy ex of Tyler's is. My only complaint is that they seem so secluded from the rest of the cast

shark
Member Avatar

I'm not LOL

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create your own social network with a free forum.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply