Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Y&R: January Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 5 2014, 04:20 AM (4,965 Views)
Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

Leslie is so going to become pregnant with Michael's baby.

And then she will probably try to pass it off as Neil's.

Now THAT will be interesting to watch unfold.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

Huh? Say what?

HotPepper
Member Avatar

Renegade_Killerbee
Jan 21 2014, 07:22 PM

Say what?

Please tell us where you read this was going to happen. Sounds like pure speculation on your part which is okay. If you read a spoiler somewhere though that said this was going to happen. Then please let us know where you read it?

Thanks

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

I second that motion HotPepper.

Queen B
Member Avatar

Last thing Neil needs is another child that we never see from a baby mama that will at some point vanish off screen like all his previous lovers

Queen B
Member Avatar

that being said I do like Leslie a lot, I hope she won't be stuck with Neil forever. I'd like to see her with a younger man her age

shark
Member Avatar

BlissfulLily
Jan 21 2014, 07:47 PM
Huh? Say what?
:drunk:

shark
Member Avatar

HotPepper
Jan 21 2014, 07:50 PM
Renegade_Killerbee

Say what?

Please tell us where you read this was going to happen. Sounds like pure speculation on your part which is okay. If you read a spoiler somewhere though that said this was going to happen. Then please let us know where you read it?

Thanks
:drunk: LOL

Renegade_Killerbee
Member Avatar

shark
Jan 21 2014, 11:31 PM
HotPepper
Jan 21 2014, 07:50 PM
Renegade_Killerbee

Say what?

Thanks
:drunk: LOL

LOL I'm so sorry, ladies.

Although I've been watching this show for over 33 years, I'm down to watching just once a week now and I think that gives me a different perspective than somebody who tunes in 4 or 5 days out of the week.

In the scene yesterday (Tuesday) where Leslie and Michael are sitting down and having coffee and discussing legal issues, they began talking about personal matters and seemed to have one of those "aaaah, you get me" moments.

When she left, he looked at her in THAT way. Yes, THAT way and you have to admit there has to be some turmoil for Michael and Lauren once the Fen drama wraps up and I don't see how they can drag it out much more.

So, no spoilers just my own prediction. Kinda hope I'm correct because this could be good since all three players are excellent.

shark
Member Avatar

Never gonna happen...........got more chance of Fen becoming the President of the United States. LOL

Queen B
Member Avatar

Billy is confronting Adam right now

Queen B
Member Avatar

Sharon has an amazing body with a gorgeous tan!

shark
Member Avatar

Victor needs to hand out some pink slips to his security people at the gate letting in just any Tom, Dick and Harry.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

or Ian's :D

HotPepper
Member Avatar

shark
Jan 25 2014, 03:55 PM
Victor needs to hand out some pink slips to his security people at the gate letting in just any Tom, Dick and Harry.
What kind of security lets someone in just because they tell them they are a friend of someone that they are guarding? Seems to me that Victor needs to fire them all and start over or give the security team one of his "You got that" speeches. That might make them ask a few questions and check people that want to go to the ranch house for a visit.

shark
Member Avatar

yeah, poor Nicki could had been raped or murdered by a psycho. I thought when her phone rung she would had called 911.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Jan 25 2014, 03:55 PM
NO kidding! WTF is with those guys? They always let anyone through. Why didn't they call nikki and ask if it was okay? That's what they're supposed to do. It's not their decision who to let in.

Superwoman
Member Avatar

That' s Genoa City...anyone can get anywhere they want... I mean, Victor is the richest guy in GC, therefore, there should be an army guarding his ranch, but, no, you just say you are friends with the cook, they let you in.. no questions ask...no phones to call and let you know they will be stopping by, you know how many times Jack and Chloe showed up at Adam and Chelsea's place without calling first...everyone in that town actually... :shrug: Let's not talk about condoms...they don't seem to need them in that town...i can't stop but thinking that Chelsea will end up pregnant again with Adam's kid...oh God i hope not...as much as i love Chadam, i really hope they don't go there

shark
Member Avatar

Hopefully she's on the pill for once. LOL Seems like she's been pregnant all her life. Avery better stake her claim and fast.

Sammie Jo
Member Avatar

shark
Jan 25 2014, 10:18 PM
Hopefully she's on the pill for once. LOL Seems like she's been pregnant all her life. Avery better stake her claim and fast.
I think condoms & birth control of any kind are outlawed in GC. lol
Edited by Sammie Jo, Jan 26 2014, 01:30 AM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply