Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 5 2014, 04:26 AM (7,155 Views)
Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

B&B Discussion Thread

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-jywPC0fpk

Sally falls into the pool after trying to push Stephanie into it. February 1992
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Team Katie
So HFTF is tanking FC again, who cares
Rick, your momma and wife did all the work at FC, not you.
Thorne went to FI, well i guess WH is gone from the B&B.

Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Yes, team Katie.
Its hard to believe that Rick have his twit sister decides the direction of the company.
Has he managed to develop some original ideas thus far?
You are right, WH is a goner. AGAIN!!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 6 2014, 03:23 PM
Yes, team Katie.
Its hard to believe that Rick have his twit sister decides the direction of the company.
Has he managed to develop some original ideas thus far?
You are right, WH is a goner. AGAIN!!!

No, Caroline dresses won him the President job and he has not designed any couture gowns because the focus has been on HFTF. In other words, FC is still losing money because they have strayed from their legacy.
Well at least Thorne is President of FCI.

Brooke a couple of months of ago stated that she was in love with Bill and now that Ridge has returned she got rid her feelings for Bill in a NY minute.

TK is a better Ridge than RM, IMO :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

of course TK is a much better Ridge than RM.

As for the business aspect, if Rick was seriously thinking of the company, he would have think of more diverse ideas. Diverse in the sense, he should have maintained more than one line. He banked on HFTF as the main product to drive the company. In business, companies usually have their big brand which cost more to the consumer; but they also have smaller brands that are cost driven. Rick should have used HFTF as the low cost driver and still maintain its big brand. But unfortunately, Rick only concentrated on HFTF and ignored the company's core product. That's usually of mistakes one learn in business 101.

As for Brooke, there is no hope for that heifer. I get annoyed every time she is on the screen with her fucking one-eyed tear.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 6 2014, 09:11 PM
of course TK is a much better Ridge than RM.

As for the business aspect, if Rick was seriously thinking of the company, he would have think of more diverse ideas. Diverse in the sense, he should have maintained more than one line. He banked on HFTF as the main product to drive the company. In business, companies usually have their big brand which cost more to the consumer; but they also have smaller brands that are cost driven. Rick should have used HFTF as the low cost driver and still maintain its big brand. But unfortunately, Rick only concentrated on HFTF and ignored the company's core product. That's usually of mistakes one learn in business 101.

As for Brooke, there is no hope for that heifer. I get annoyed every time she is on the screen with her fucking one-eyed tear.

When Thomas was CEO, he suggested that FC tapped into the 95% of the markets that were ignored by FC. Both Eric and Rick scoffed at his ideas. FC was about couture gowns, not about a teenager clothing line.
Ridge was stating that FC needs to get back to his brand, couture gowns.
Every fashion show on show has been about HFTF, not couture gowns, period.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

I think its Brad Bell's decision to just feature Hope's line all the time.
they also decide to relaunch Brooke's bedroom line.
Anything to show the hair-flipping twit and the walking mattress
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 6 2014, 09:37 PM
I think its Brad Bell's decision to just feature Hope's line all the time.
they also decide to relaunch Brooke's bedroom line.
Anything to show the hair-flipping twit and the walking mattress

:hail: :hail:

I was cheering katie on when she called Brooke out on her BS. Yes, Katie, Brooke does want two men fighting over her(no wonder were Hope got if from) and thinking Katie would be okay sleeping next to man who is thinking about Brooke. I give Katie great kudos, because I would have stomped Brooke in the ground after she suggested I take my husband back after they slept together.
Hope is a freaking idiot. She been shouting on the mountains that her and Liam are destined to be together.
I can't wait for Quinn to go postal on Hope when she dumps Wyatt.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Today's episode was fabulous. Katie told off Brooke again.
Katie is right about her slutty sister. You loves the idea of the two men chasing after her. The first thing the slut after leaving Katie's was to go home and prep herself to sexing up Ridge.

I am with Katie, I certainly wouldn't want back a man who has gone to Brooke's vaj-ja-jay. That man is contaminated - this is part of the reason I dont want a Ridge/Katie hookup. But TK and HT look like they are bound to create hot chemistry on TV.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Oh good gawd!!! Brooke HO-gan is at it again...minutes after kicking Bill Spencer out of her bed she's dragging Ridge into it. Hope he doesnt go through with it. Calling him her dear husband that she's waited so long for this moment????? BARF. Has she told Ridge she was about to marry Bill??
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 7 2014, 01:25 AM
Oh good gawd!!! Brooke HO-gan is at it again...minutes after kicking Bill Spencer out of her bed she's dragging Ridge into it. Hope he doesnt go through with it. Calling him her dear husband that she's waited so long for this moment????? BARF. Has she told Ridge she was about to marry Bill??

Brooke is only doing what Ridge has been enabling her to do over the decades, have an oops and gets back in her bed. I only saw disgust in eyes when he looks at Brooke.

Edited by natdot99, Jan 7 2014, 08:35 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 7 2014, 08:32 AM
3WishGenie
Jan 7 2014, 01:25 AM

Brooke is only doing what Ridge has been enabling her to do over the decades, have an oops and gets back in her bed. I only saw disgust in eyes when he looks at Brooke.

I dont think this Ridge will enable her as before. But anyway, since KKL is part of the writing team, the enabling might very well continue.
It was rather disgusting how she was there prepping for Ridge after just being with Bill. The woman is disgusting.
Edited by metitle, Jan 7 2014, 03:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

If Ridge kisses and makeup with Brooke, then I am done with him.
TK is a way better Ridge than RM, IMO.

I wish i knew what the Logan women have been smoking because i would be a billionaire by now with all the crap that comes out their mouths. :applause:

Bill is a billionaire and he should have is own home or penthouse.
Edited by natdot99, Jan 7 2014, 06:19 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

:rockon: :whooohooo: :whee: :cheer: Ridge left Brooke's bedroom and still did not want to stay even after she played the RJ card. I thinking Ridge knows more about what went on with Brooke/Bill.
Team Ridge all the way.
I willing to share my endless supply of boot up the a** and socks in the mouth to Bill and Liam to anyone who wants any.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

I was so happy that Ridge told Brooke that what she did to sister is unforgivable.
I wonder why those same words were not uttered during the Deacon-gate? Well Stefanie did make it known that Brooke is all round slut who dont have no moral.
I can see the setup of Katie and Ridge coming.

I used to think some good things about $-Bill, but now he is worst than he was before he tried to kill Amber. He has become insignificant.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 8 2014, 09:15 PM
I was so happy that Ridge told Brooke that what she did to sister is unforgivable.
I wonder why those same words were not uttered during the Deacon-gate? Well Stefanie did make it known that Brooke is all round slut who dont have no moral.
I can see the setup of Katie and Ridge coming.

I used to think some good things about $-Bill, but now he is worst than he was before he tried to kill Amber. He has become insignificant.

I guess Ridge figured that Brooke had plenty of time to change her ways when he dumped her. :shrug:
He finally realized that Brooke will never change her ways. Her asking Bill to take back Katie was her way of washing her hands of what she did to her sister.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

I dont know if Ridge is really going to move on from the walking mattress.
After all, since KKL is part of the writing team, I can't see her not writing that Ridge is chasing after Brooke.
So I think we are going to see yet another nasty triangle which most viewers loathe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Like you said before, why is Ridge confronting Brooke about Katie when he showed no support for Bridget, Stephanie, Taylor :shrug:
Brooke wants to wash her hands clean by sending Bill back to Katie is the :censored: and expects Ridge to forget what she did to her sister.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dmarie

Ridge has lot of nerve look how he has treated Brooke all these years similar to Liam going back fourth between Brooke and Taylor. He left Brooke because he didn't him and About Deacon.
They not marry so she can do what hell she want to do. Katie has a nerve blaming Brooke for her acts of craziness , and pushing Bill and Brooke together with Taylor help. :shrug: .
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Triangles and now Quads...flash backs to Aspen and Italy... :chee: ah, for the new year couldn't the writers get out of this rut they are in? :facepalm: Probably not... :sleep2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic