Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 5 2014, 04:26 AM (7,212 Views)
natdot99
Member Avatar

dmarie
Jan 10 2014, 01:10 AM
Ridge has lot of nerve look how he has treated Brooke all these years similar to Liam going back fourth between Brooke and Taylor. He left Brooke because he didn't him and About Deacon.
They not marry so she can do what hell she want to do. Katie has a nerve blaming Brooke for her acts of craziness , and pushing Bill and Brooke together with Taylor help. :shrug: .

Ridge made his choice when he married Brooke. It not his fault that Brooke refuses to change her ways, maybe that why he left her,or he wanted her to think about her past mistakes and grow from them.

Taylor called Brooke number and so did Katie, so I blame Brooke, period.
If she missed Ridge so much all she had to do was get on a plane to Paris to work things out.

As usual Brooke is trying to push Bill/Katie together so she can be some type of hero that brought them together. :eyeroll: :drunk:
Edited by natdot99, Jan 10 2014, 12:48 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Hope just proved what a two faced hypocrite that she has always been towards Liam. She got mad at Bill but gave a free pass to Quinn. Then the final straw was her comments about Steffy. Steffy is a owner of FC and she can do whatever she pleases in regards to her professional and personal life, period.
Liam needs to move on from Hope and let Quinn/Wyatt deal with her DP life of fairy tales.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

that's because HOpeLess is IMMATURE!
If you had any hope of thinking that the girl can rationalize, the you can forget.
Her memory is the size of an ant. The hair-flipping twit need enroll in a college of something because the dumbness on her has begun to resemble Donna's.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Another Brill flashback to Aspen yuk yuk yuk. Brooke always claims to be in love and it doesn't matter with whom. Sure Ridge is being a little unfair since he left for a year but he's finally realized that Brooke doesn't care who she hurts as long as she gets the man. Maybe he hasn't made a fuss of all the other family members she's stolen men from but I guess this last one with her sister's husband broke the camel's back. I cannot believe she's telling Bill to go back to Katie after everything. A good sister would tell the jerk to stay away from her!
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

:hail: :hail:
metitle
Jan 10 2014, 02:51 PM
that's because HOpeLess is IMMATURE!
If you had any hope of thinking that the girl can rationalize, the you can forget.
Her memory is the size of an ant. The hair-flipping twit need enroll in a college of something because the dumbness on her has begun to resemble Donna's.

:hail: :hail: :hail:
I hope Quinn goes postal on Hope when she starts playing games with her son.
Let Wyatt have Hope and watch when she starts waffling again when Liam moves on with a new girl.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Betcha anything that new girl will be the boring Ali Forrester.

Ridge & Katie!!! :wub: :popcorn:
Edited by 3WishGenie, Jan 12 2014, 01:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 12 2014, 01:23 AM
Betcha anything that new girl will be the boring Ali Forrester.

Ridge & Katie!!! :wub: :popcorn:

Brooke is trying to look like a martyr for both Ridge and Katie so she can be absolve for her destruction of Katie/Bill marriage. :shame: :eyeroll:

It the same triangle but with different players, all Bell did was replace Steffy with Ally. No wonder JMW turned down Bell because she would keep doing the same thing over and over again
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I really love this new Ridge and the writing for him. It makes him seem so mature, understanding, and rootable. If this was RM Ridge we would have already seem at least two fist fights between him and Bill. As it stands now, this new Ridge will be someone who could actually get tired of Brooke's crap and let her go be a mess on her own.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

I guess Bill is Brooke little puppy because she snaps her fingers and he goes right to Katie, :shame:
Kudos to Katie for standing up to Bill in regards to his :bs:

Can't wait to see Brooke's face when Bill tells her that Katie turned him down :popcorn: :popcorn:
Edited by natdot99, Jan 13 2014, 07:53 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 13 2014, 02:15 PM
I guess Bill is Brooke little puppy because she snaps her fingers and he goes right to Katie, :shame:

Can't wait to see Brooke's face when Bill tells her that Katie turned him down :popcorn: :popcorn:
:lol:
I loved how Katie dismissed Bill today.
basically telling him that the ship and he needs to get lost.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

I guess Bill got over his issues with Taylor because that the second home he has brought from her. She sold him the Tridge home and Beach home as a huge profit. :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

eruell

natdot99

I can't wait to see Brooke's reaction when Ridge and Katie get together, which I think is where the writers are going with this. Bill and Brooke will both go ballistic!
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 13 2014, 08:55 PM
natdot99

:lol:
I loved how Katie dismissed Bill today.
basically telling him that the ship and he needs to get lost.
I loved Katie in that episode. Ridge is right around the corner!! :cheer: :rockon:
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

eruell
Jan 14 2014, 03:48 PM
natdot99

I can't wait to see Brooke's reaction when Ridge and Katie get together, which I think is where the writers are going with this. Bill and Brooke will both go ballistic!

All four are single and Bill seems to have his head up Brooke's behind and has no feelings for Katie. Brooke is only do what Brooke does, getting back to her destiny, Ridge. I was :rockon: when he chose not to sleep with Brooke in the same bed she slept with Bill. Basically both Brooke/Bill are in no place to throw stones at either Ridge or Katie. They didn't care about their feelings when they started their affair, so neither should Ridge/Katie.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
Jan 16 2014, 10:32 AM
eruell
Jan 14 2014, 03:48 PM
natdot99

All four are single and Bill seems to have his head up Brooke's behind and has no feelings for Katie. Brooke is only do what Brooke does, getting back to her destiny, Ridge. I was :rockon: when he chose not to sleep with Brooke in the same bed she slept with Bill. Basically both Brooke/Bill are in no place to throw stones at either Ridge or Katie. They didn't care about their feelings when they started their affair, so neither should Ridge/Katie.
Lets face it, Brooke's destiny is to be on her back!
As long as the man is breathing, she dont care.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I want to kick Liam in the balls!! Does he not have a job to get to??? He spends all his time stalking Hope at FC! I'm totally rooting for Quinn to teach this little boy a lesson LOL
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

I can't stand Liam on any day.
If he falls off a cliff, I will say good riddance and hope the hair-flipping twit falls off with him.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 16 2014, 04:57 PM
I can't stand Liam on any day.
If he falls off a cliff, I will say good riddance and hope the hair-flipping twit falls off with him.

Wyrabbit claims that Hope is some type of role model. Really because none of Hope target group has has access to private jets that can take them any day of the week without CEO approval, two men fighting over them or a high school education.
Silly Wyrabbit, Hope will dump you in a NY minute once Liam gets a new girlfriend. Like i said before, Wyrabbit/Hopeless is nothing but Nik/Brooke 2.0.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Just saw the promo for the HOTT road trip. I'm all for it if it means little boy Liam gets bent out of shape and left behind all alone!
Offline Profile Goto Top

jacpre
Member Avatar

I am probably now in the manority but I am rooting for Liam. In the past I couldn't stand him but he has grown on me. I am getting a bit fed up with Hope. Don't get me wrong I still like her. I just think she needs to grow up.

I can't believe they are wasting Rena Sofer's talent on that triangle. I would much rather see her and Donna face off.

I just wish that Bell would stop this silly triangles. This show has really become The Bore and the Boring. Life isn't just about triangles. Give us some real drama. not the who is sleeping with who next. It has been so overdone.

I miss the Sally days. I guess we are going to have the year 2013 again. Same old crap different players.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic