Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 5 2014, 04:26 AM (7,369 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I'm pretty much entirely sick of steffy, liam, and Hope. If they were shipped off BB for a good 5 years, I would ecstatic, but that's not going to happen anytime soon. So I'm glad they're trying to move Hope away from Liam and to a guy who makes her character less annoying. Because she really needs to be less annoying. Liam can go follow Steffy back to Paris for all I care.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Watching a 1/2 hour of Wyatt and Hope sucking face, was a bit much...
Offline Profile Goto Top

jacpre
Member Avatar

Why is it that Quinn is suddenly everywhere? No one can have a conversation without her eavesdropping. It is getting way too much now. I can't seem to get why Hope isn't making more of a deal with all the stunts Quinn has pulled so far. She went ballistic on Bill. I can't wait to see what will happen once she burns her fingers with that family. I love Rena Sofer but this is a bit much.

Hope wanted an excuse to break up with Liam so that she can explore things with Wyatt.

I also don't get why the show will bring in Ally and then ship off Thorne. I was a bit excited for having Ally on the canvas but she isn't really bringing anything to the table. She should have been a little fire cracker. There were so much story potential.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Let me correct both Hope and Donna, Hope does not care about honesty, she only cares about herself, period. If she cared, she would have made sure the right people ended up in jail.
My dumb a** award goes to Bill, everyone told him that Brooke will dump him in a NY minute once Ridge returned. Now he thinks that Brooke will forget Ridge once she finds out what he did in Paris. All is going to do is make Brooke work harder to get him back.
Rick is the worse President of FC, heck even he should have investigated the diamond heist with the help of the insurance company.
Offline Profile Goto Top

aveRex
Member Avatar

So a Bi-Sexual Ridge. It's about time they go there on this show.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Omg, Bi-Ridge was not something I was expecting - though oddly enough, Ron Moss' Ridge made me suspect it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Beckyhomecky

Ditto. I thought the same about RM from time to time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Jan 31 2014, 02:11 PM
Omg, Bi-Ridge was not something I was expecting - though oddly enough, Ron Moss' Ridge made me suspect it.
:lol: Yes.....
RM version of Ridge definitely fit the part.
Unfortunately, I can't see it TK's version of Ridge.
Online Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

metitle
Jan 31 2014, 04:44 PM
Panda Panda
Jan 31 2014, 02:11 PM
:lol: Yes.....
RM version of Ridge definitely fit the part.
Unfortunately, I can't see it TK's version of Ridge.
agree and always wondered about RM...this guy...is a GUY...ooh laa laa... :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

I think Brad Bell wrote it that way to piss off RM.
Especially after RM wife went on a nasty rant when TK took over.
The bi-sexual Ridge is definitely RM version.
Online Profile Goto Top

Row167
Member Avatar

My guess is Ridge is supporting a friend.
Offline Profile Goto Top

rebozo6

Row167
Feb 3 2014, 09:22 AM
My guess is Ridge is supporting a friend.
That's what I'm thinking too...there was nothing in those photos that would indicate anything sexual...in my opinion. :shrug:
Offline Profile Goto Top

eruell

Panda Panda
Jan 24 2014, 04:12 PM
I'm pretty much entirely sick of steffy, liam, and Hope. If they were shipped off BB for a good 5 years, I would ecstatic, but that's not going to happen anytime soon. So I'm glad they're trying to move Hope away from Liam and to a guy who makes her character less annoying. Because she really needs to be less annoying. Liam can go follow Steffy back to Paris for all I care.
Hope is just as annoying as Liam! She's just as wishy washy as he is! She uses her so called morals when she feels like it, not all the time. She was so adamant that she wait until marriage with Liam, and teased him constantly, but with Wyatt, she jumps in the sack with him at the drop of a hat. She doesn't have any more morals than her Mother! It's what SHE wants, when she wants it! I'm so over all these triangles! And don't even get me started on this Ridge is gay story line! That is just plain trashing the whole history of Ridge and Brooke!
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

Hope says "Okay Wyatt, you can have one more chance" :facepalm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Omg Im totally falling for Ridge and Katie. So much romance today and seeing them as a family convinces me even more. Brill can seethe from the sidelines.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Skareeb03

Yessss! Today hope put it to Liam....and I could seethe frustration ofit not going his way and the hurt of her being with someone else....it was awesome! Seeeeee ya Liam!! :wave:
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Skareeb03
Feb 5 2014, 03:54 PM
Yessss! Today hope put it to Liam....and I could seethe frustration ofit not going his way and the hurt of her being with someone else....it was awesome! Seeeeee ya Liam!! :wave:
bwahahaha that was his big moment! He's literally got nothing else. He used up all his ammo and failed!! Oh the Glory!!! :rockon:
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Love Hope and Love Kim Mutala. I love Hope and Wyatt together. Liam has been such a jerk cant stand him right now. But i am loving the interaction between Liam and Quinn is it wrong that i want them to just go at it. That would be a shocker.

Have you seen he rumors about Quinn and Bill going at it. I would have to tune in to that for laughs.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

I can't remember, who is oldest Liam or Wyatt?
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

ratfink
Feb 9 2014, 05:11 PM
I can't remember, who is oldest Liam or Wyatt?
I believe Wyatt is older then Liam.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic