Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 5 2014, 04:26 AM (7,236 Views)
jacpre
Member Avatar

Look like I am in the minority. I grew to like Liam the past couple of months. I loved Hope and now my view of her is starting to change. I can't believe she forgave Wyatt for something like that but not Liam. He had nothing to do with the Steffy showing up at the wedding but yet she can't forgive him but Wyatt who could have put the Forrester name in a bad light that she forgives.

I never liked Steffy but want her to come back now. I don't want Liam with Ally. Maybe if it was another actress playing her. I don't have anything against her. It is just the actress doesn't fit into the role. It is just my opinion.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

I love Wyatt and Hope. I liked Hope and Liam a lot. But i feel that Liam hasn't done anything to earn back Hope love. She just forgave him. Liam cant really complain about Hope forgiveness of Wyatt after everything that she forgave with Liam. I love the irony of Liam complaining to Oliver and he did the same to him with Hope.

I dont think what Wyatt did was that bad they were coming to rob the place. Wyatt had the diamond so they couldnt steal it. They did foil the heist in a sense.

What i find interesting is if Liam would have found his balls a long time ago and spoke to steffy and bill the way he has been talking to Quinn him and Hope would have been married years ago so the fact that he is saying this now rings hallow.
Offline Profile Goto Top

eruell

Somewhere down the road, Wyatt is going to become a whack job like his mother. He'll get all obsessive about Hope and won't let her out of his sight.
Offline Profile Goto Top

vani

"Not the most loyal :biatch: in the kennel, is she?' :jedi: I love Quinn, she is really perking this show up. Quill, would be fun.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Let me put Katie in check
first, you and Ridge are single and can be together
second, screw both Bill and Brooke because they didn't care about your or Ridge feelings when they were together.
third, you owe nothing to Brooke and Bill, period.
fourth, let Ridge kiss you so that you can finally get over Bill.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

Im a Katie fan and i feel she was the robbed party in the Brooke and Bill love fest but sorry she is a big old hypocrite. And so is Pam. Katie slept with nick while he was with Bridget and then saying if something was to happen to her that Nick and Bridget could take care of the baby. While she was also telling Brooke to back off.

Then Pam going all self righteous about the faux jewelry heist when she stole designs and gave them to Jackie M and was kicked out of the company until Stephanie forgave her and and let her be brought back in. Not to mention all the stuff she did to Donna while she was married to Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

Why is Liam pushing Katie/Ridge. Totally random and awkward scene, IMO.
Edited by LPS, Feb 13 2014, 01:52 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

So Liam is playing matchmaker now.
I wonder what he will do when dollah-bill have objections?
Offline Profile Goto Top

egrannyc
Member Avatar

So everybody seems to forget how Katie stole Bridgets' love Nick when Bridget allowed Nick to take her to a prom they all arranged because she never had one as a teen. They did this because she was dying because her heart was failing. They use the same stupid sl every 6mo. she did for Brooke what Bridget did for her..As for Ridge , he nerver could be faithful to Brooke or Taylor, when He was with Brooke he wanted Taylor.He and Brooke need to be together , they deserve each other .LOL :blulaugh: :blah:
Online Profile Goto Top

DawnElicia
Member Avatar

egrannyc
Feb 13 2014, 06:09 PM
So everybody seems to forget how Katie stole Bridgets' love Nick when Bridget allowed Nick to take her to a prom they all arranged because she never had one as a teen. They did this because she was dying because her heart was failing. They use the same stupid sl every 6mo. she did for Brooke what Bridget did for her..As for Ridge , he nerver could be faithful to Brooke or Taylor, when He was with Brooke he wanted Taylor.He and Brooke need to be together , they deserve each other .LOL :blulaugh: :blah:
Thats why Katie is a hypocrite to me.
Offline Profile Goto Top

dmarie

Ridge couldn't get Katie to hook up with him, Katie told him to go back to Brooke.
You can tell ridge has no love for Brooke, he flew over to Brooke house and asked her to marry him
He knew Katie would have second though about being with him , and he will kick Brooke to the curve.
Why Katie playing this Goodie Goodie two shoes , when she stole Nick from Bridget and was pregnant, but lost the baby. She keeping saying she not Brooke , she worst than Brooke because she pretending to be better than Brooke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

No one is worse than Brooke.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I think they're going to have Ridge leave Brooke at the Alter to be with Katie, and then Brooke will go to Bill and give him the papers Katie signed; thus giving Bill control over his company and his son, will.

At least that's what I got from that Brooke/Bill scene in Friday's episode.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

I have an awful premonition that Bill is going to object to Katie being with Ridge if they decide to get together. But for now he is pining away for the walking mattress.
Offline Profile Goto Top

vani

dmarie
Feb 13 2014, 10:30 PM
Ridge couldn't get Katie to hook up with him, Katie told him to go back to Brooke.
You can tell ridge has no love for Brooke, he flew over to Brooke house and asked her to marry him
He knew Katie would have second though about being with him , and he will kick Brooke to the curve.
Why Katie playing this Goodie Goodie two shoes , when she stole Nick from Bridget and was pregnant, but lost the baby. She keeping saying she not Brooke , she worst than Brooke because she pretending to be better than Brooke.
Katie didn't STEAL Nick, Katie officiated their wedding, did she sleep with him, yes, they were both still single, and at least Katie regretted it and never repeated those same things.Nick and Bridget were NOT even engaged when he slept with Katie. Brooke doesn't care about that just follows her heart= libido. Even now, Ridge was not engaged to Brooke yet. Once Brooke finds out about Kridge, she will dig out those papers Katie signed and Bill will have SP again, and her promise as a sister will be out the window, Brooke has no loyalty, only to her libido.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Brooke will be pissed at Katie, like she has a right after she begged for forgiveness for sexing her sister's husband and even accepting his proposal. Besides, Ridge was not married, nor was he with Brooke when the feelings developped so Katie and Ridge have done nothing wrong. Nothing compared to the vile acts of Brooke who is merely a sore loser. So glad Bridge haven't jumped in the sack. Ridge is saving himself for Katie hehehehe.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

3WishGenie
Jan 7 2014, 01:25 AM
Oh good gawd!!! Brooke HO-gan is at it again...minutes after kicking Bill Spencer out of her bed she's dragging Ridge into it. Hope he doesnt go through with it. Calling him her dear husband that she's waited so long for this moment????? BARF. Has she told Ridge she was about to marry Bill??
Wow Hot Hot Hot Abigail Deveraux banner....
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Anyone else find it funny that Katie cares more about RJ's feelings than Brooke seemingly does? Katie has repeatedly talked about doing the right thing because RJ deserves to be happy and have his family together, but Brooke didn't even bother to tell her youngest son that she and his dad were getting married.

Like, what is up with that? You're not going to invite your own kid to your wedding? lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 21 2014, 02:03 AM
Anyone else find it funny that Katie cares more about RJ's feelings than Brooke seemingly does? Katie has repeatedly talked about doing the right thing because RJ deserves to be happy and have his family together, but Brooke didn't even bother to tell her youngest son that she and his dad were getting married.

Like, what is up with that? You're not going to invite your own kid to your wedding? lol
I was thinking the same thing about Katie caring more about RJ than his own mother.
Wow, Brooke is one piece of work. She produce kids, then tosses them to the side.
The only reason why she seem slightly interested in Hope's life is because Hope is just like her winey ma.

It is rather shocking that she does not want her own kid at her wedding.
Really what is the kid going to do? Cause a chaos?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I love that Katie fake-fainted to stop the wedding. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Create a free forum in seconds.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic