Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 5 2014, 04:26 AM (7,320 Views)
3WishGenie
Member Avatar

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bold-Beautiful-Middle-East-1078167.aspx

Can't believe this! Brooke is getting another location shoot...with Bill!! This time with Ridge tagging along. Hate how they have Brooke and Hope the most desired and everyone else is chopped liver.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

So instead of giving Lang time off to run a marathon, they show just decided to shoot in Dubai? Lol, that sounds exactly like what happened in Monte Carlo. BB hates to give their actors time off, don't they?
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Lang probably got the triathlon folks to pay for B&B location shoot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I love it when Soaps make offhand comments about a character recast on screen.

Liam: "Ridge is different. Tell me you haven't noticed it. It's like he came back from Paris a new man. New values, new attitude."

:lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

Whoa they turned Aly into a total psycho and at the same time worshiping the perfect Hope! :puke: GMAB. You'd think Aly was jealous of Wyatt and wants Hope for herself!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Ally is right, Stephanie jewelry is family heirlooms and should not be parade around like fake jewelry and shouldn't security guards be strapped to the case.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

I'm more offended that they want to use Steph's jewels for HFTF!! I hate how they keep insinuating that Hope is a Forrester. She is NOT!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Well the jewelry stuff was Eric's call so I'm not really too bothered by that. But I wish they didn't have Ally reveal her "psycho" side to Hope and Wyatt so soon. Thursday episode with the Eric/Pam, and Thorne/Brooke conversations about Ally, had the right setup and mood to tease a future story of her going nuts on everyone. I didn't like how soon they blew Ally's "secret" in front of other people.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Feb 28 2014, 05:41 PM
Well the jewelry stuff was Eric's call so I'm not really too bothered by that. But I wish they didn't have Ally reveal her "psycho" side to Hope and Wyatt so soon. Thursday episode with the Eric/Pam, and Thorne/Brooke conversations about Ally, had the right setup and mood to tease a future story of her going nuts on everyone. I didn't like how soon they blew Ally's "secret" in front of other people.

It only shows that Eric is still a bad businessman. Some of Stephanie jewelry looked like it came from Cartier/Tiffany/ Harry Winston and any old school jewelry store. Not one of HFTF shoppers would wear that stuff on a regular basis.
Offline Profile Goto Top

eruell

The more I see of Wyatt, the less I like him. He's a little too cagey. I totally hope Ally goes off on Wyatt and Quinn! I think Ally will give Quinn a run for her money as far as psycho goes!
Offline Profile Goto Top

LPS
Member Avatar

I'm going to roll with Ally being a psycho. It looks fun and BB has not had a decent cray-cray lady in years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

I am wishing Ally is the modern day Sheila Carter and go after the hair-flipping twit and her trashy mama. I think that would be so exciting. Its about time someone remind the hair-flipping twit that she is NOT a Forester and she is not entitled.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Did anyone else see Ally grab a handful of Stephanie's jewelry after she smacked Wyatt (Friday 02/28/14)?
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 3 2014, 10:05 PM
Did anyone else see Ally grab a handful of Stephanie's jewelry after she smacked Wyatt (Friday 02/28/14)?

Well they do belong to her family and she has every right to them since Stephanie was her grandmother.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Not really. They still belong to Eric, but I was just trying to point out how odd it was and I'm wondering if the writers are going to go somewhere with it
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 3 2014, 10:49 PM
Not really. They still belong to Eric, but I was just trying to point out how odd it was and I'm wondering if the writers are going to go somewhere with it

They are family heirlooms and Ally has a right to her opinion on how they should be used. Luckily, the necklace Taylor gave Steffy for her wedding to Liam was not in the collection. The collection should have been handled by either Felicia, Taylor, or Kristen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I agree that Ally can have an opinion of how the jewelry should be handled, but she's going beyond that and it's not her place to. That would be like me telling my grandma to do with the house my grandfather left to the family. While it's true that everyone else in the family can have an opinion and even pitch in on how it's run, the house still belongs majorly to my grandmother and her say holds more weight than mine.

It's the same with the jewelry. Ally is one of Stephanie's grandkids, but her say doesn't outweigh Eric's. Honestly, she's one of the last few people who would actually get a say about the jewelry at all.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 4 2014, 03:44 PM
I agree that Ally can have an opinion of how the jewelry should be handled, but she's going beyond that and it's not her place to. That would be like me telling my grandma to do with the house my grandfather left to the family. While it's true that everyone else in the family can have an opinion and even pitch in on how it's run, the house still belongs majorly to my grandmother and her say holds more weight than mine.

It's the same with the jewelry. Ally is one of Stephanie's grandkids, but her say doesn't outweigh Eric's. Honestly, she's one of the last few people who would actually get a say about the jewelry at all.

I disagree because some of Stephanie jewerly looked like it was priceless and what 20 year old knows about Cartier/Harry Winston/Tiffany jewelry other than what a celebrity is wearing around the neck.
Ally is a Forrester and has more knowledge of Stephanie than Wyatt/Hope. It should been a family decision to use Stephanie jewelry, not Eric.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Thorne and Thomas both agreed with Eric that it was a good idea to showcase the jewelries.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Ally is just going through something now and she has a reason to blow her top about her grandmother's jewellery.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic