Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
B&B: Discussion Thread
Topic Started: Jan 5 2014, 04:26 AM (7,204 Views)
Panda Panda
Member Avatar

She's not even upset about the Jewelry. She's mad about Hope being with Wyatt. If Liam(who doesn't even work at Forrester) were the one to suggest the showcase then Ally would be jumping for joy about how it's such a good idea.
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 17 2014, 07:33 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 4 2014, 04:34 PM
Thorne and Thomas both agreed with Eric that it was a good idea to showcase the jewelries.

That only proves that all neither one knows them about jewelry. Stephanie jewelry should be showcased in high end jewelry store, not created for some 20s something young women who cannot afford shopping at Cartier/Tiffany/Harry Winston.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Not disputing that it's a contrived idea, but all three of them agreed to it
Edited by Panda Panda, Mar 4 2014, 05:32 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Have you seen Bell's latest interview in TV Guide magazine?
http://www.tvguide.com/News/Bradley-Bell-Bold-1078860.aspx

He is basically saying Ridge/Katie will be a couple for awhile.
I wonder how Brooke will handle that? Once again, Ridge dumped her for someone else.
So far, I am liking that Ally is going to bring crazy. I can see her boiling Hope's cat if she has one.
Edited by metitle, Mar 6 2014, 11:07 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

metitle
Mar 5 2014, 08:53 PM

I wonder how Brooke will handle that? Once again, Ridge dumped her for someone else.
So far, I am liking that Ally is going to be bring crazy. I can see her boiling Hope's cat if she has one.

Let me clear up some lies presented in the article
Brooke has always been number two in all her relationships with men.
Ally get a new man yet when Steffy was on the show, Bell never written her getting a new man.
The interview just shows that Bell is just using the same storylines with different players.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

natdot99
Mar 5 2014, 09:47 PM
metitle
Mar 5 2014, 08:53 PM

So far, I am liking that Ally is going to bring crazy. I can see her boiling Hope's cat if she has one.

Let me clear up some lies presented in the article
Brooke has always been number two in all her relationships with men.
Ally get a new man yet when Steffy was on the show, Bell never written her getting a new man.
The interview just shows that Bell is just using the same storylines with different players.
I dont disagree with that Brooke had always been number 2. Unfortunately the fan-base dont seem to think so.
I have no respect for the walking mattress. And whatever Bell said in that interview, we all know two minutes or months from now it will change.
KKL will once again reign her awful terror even though she has never won an award.
Offline Profile Goto Top

3WishGenie
Member Avatar

The crazy Aly is great! When she burst in on the HOTT sex OMG that was so great I just about split my sides.

I never saw Brooke as anyone's #1. Well maybe Bill's now lol. I've always rooted for Ridge and Taylor through the years so yea Brooke can eat some crow now. Someone gets to steal her man away :whooohooo:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Bill only wants Brooke because she's easy and doesn't challenge him the way Katie does, or even Quinn for that matter. Brooke lets Bill get away with all his bad vices so he doesn't feel like he should be a better man for her.

I always laugh when Bill says that Brooke is his "match". Gee, I wonder why? :eyeroll:
Offline Profile Goto Top

mramper

natdot99
Jan 6 2014, 04:11 PM
metitle
Jan 6 2014, 03:23 PM
Yes, team Katie.
Its hard to believe that Rick have his twit sister decides the direction of the company.
Has he managed to develop some original ideas thus far?
You are right, WH is a goner. AGAIN!!!

No, Caroline dresses won him the President job and he has not designed any couture gowns because the focus has been on HFTF. In other words, FC is still losing money because they have strayed from their legacy.
Well at least Thorne is President of FCI.

Brooke a couple of months of ago stated that she was in love with Bill and now that Ridge has returned she got rid her feelings for Bill in a NY minute.

TK is a better Ridge than RM, IMO :popcorn:
I beg to differ. RM was a better Ridge IMO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

mramper
Mar 7 2014, 01:48 PM
natdot99
metitle
Yes, team Katie.
Its hard to believe that Rick have his twit sister decides the direction of the company.

No, Caroline dresses won him the President job and he has not designed any couture gowns because the focus has been on HFTF. In other words, FC is still losing money because they have strayed from their legacy.

Brooke a couple of months of ago stated that she was in love with Bill and now that Ridge has returned she got rid her feelings for Bill in a NY minute.

I beg to differ as well. RM Ridge would have patted Brooke on the head and said Oh Logan, all is forgiven.
TK Ridge finally as enough of Brooke crap.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

natdot99
Mar 7 2014, 04:56 PM
mramper
Mar 7 2014, 01:48 PM
natdot99
metitle
Yes, team Katie.

I beg to differ as well. RM Ridge would have patted Brooke on the head and said Oh Logan, all is forgiven.
TK Ridge finally as enough of Brooke crap.
RM was a pretty boy with no depth...TK is not a pretty boy and he has depth...I love the new Ridge... :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Ron Moss was a pretty boy? :ermm:
Offline Profile Goto Top

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

For a long time he was. Haha
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Heh, I remember when my older sister saw Ronn Moss for the first time. It was on an episode of Family Feud that featured a bunch of soap stars from BB, Y&R, Days, and GH. Moss was wearing this red hoodie thing, and my sister looked at the screen and said "Who's that weird, young-looking, old guy?"

I couldn't stop laughing for the rest of the episode. :laugh:
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

Panda Panda
Mar 8 2014, 01:03 AM
Ron Moss was a pretty boy? :ermm:
:lol: its the scarves the poster was talking about.
Because I didn't see Ronn as a pretty boy/man. :lol:
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Interesting that Eric is using Thomas ideas for FC, but he was against it when Thomas suggested them when he was CEO.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

I'm normally okay with Pam, but lately I've been wanting to punch her in the face. She knows Ally is going through something that could be potentially dangerous to her mental and emotional health, yet she continues to goad Ally onto the Wyatt/Quinn hate train. Pam is helping to further hurt Ally well-being. I'm so irritated by her actions.
Offline Profile Goto Top

metitle
Member Avatar

The crazy never recognize crazy.
Pam being a loose cannon herself isn't going to suddenly say something when she herself is on the crazy wagon too.
Offline Profile Goto Top

natdot99
Member Avatar

Quinn, Hope is a employee at FC, not a owner. She can be fired just like any employee who works there. Pam is Stephanie sister and has every right to protect her sister legacy.
Silly Wrabbit, Hope is not a Forester and she knows nothing about FC expect by using other people ideas.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Oh now Brooke is concerned about RJ. Nevermind that she didn't even bother to tell the kid that she and Ridge were getting married again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic