Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Monday, January 6th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 6 2014, 01:46 AM (30,219 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Ellie

I deleted some posts. I think we're going to keep this thread locked today until 1 pm eastern. (The show does air at noon eastern in parts of Canada, but where we've never had a member who gets that channel who wants to live post, let's not start today.) As a reminder, this thread is for people who are actually watching the show and want to post about it while or after they watch, at whatever time. Until then, feel free to post on your own fan boards, which is where a lot of this stuff should be anyway, or use the promo thread, which will be locked at 1. Thanks!

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Ah, for those of us who do watch at noon, the thread has been happily open!

We've got Ciara and Hope action.

Ejabby.

Brady with Victor and Maggie

Sonny and Gabi

Marlena!!! and her son Eric

And of course, of course Ejabby at the cabin. And there's lots of tension. It's so wrong, it's right!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Sometimes being "spoiled" can be a good thing for the show. Case in point, knowing that something sexual is going to happen between Ejabby has me glued to the screen, because at this point I have no idea how they are going to get there as quick as this week. Right now, Abigail recognizes that EJ has a sinister agenda and she's afraid of him - how that is going to lead to a sexual encounter, I want to see that. Unhealthy? Yup. Great soap? Oh yeah.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

^I was gonna say...wait Honeybees gets the 9AM PST DAYS...watching on NTV?

Ellie

Yep, sorry, the thread has been opened. Honeybees pm'ed me.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jan 6 2014, 12:20 PM
We noon EST watchers are a lonely group, but we do take the Fetch hits and provide the warnings!

Oh, and today, you get Victor and Marlena action!
Edited by Honeybees, Jan 6 2014, 12:22 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Honeybees
Jan 6 2014, 12:21 PM
Mitchapalooza
Jan 6 2014, 12:20 PM
We noon EST watchers are a lonely group, but we do take the Fetch hits and provide the warnings!

Oh, and today, you get Victor and Marlena action!
9AM is my normal viewing time thanks to NTV..but alas I am usually at work and do not get to watch until later.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I'm not going to post lots of details about EJabby, but damn, there's chemistry and tension. Loads of it. There's so much tension between them that I can totally believe that both of them will do something they will regret.

Also, I do love the detail that Abigail believes (rightly) that Nick did something to Gabi, she just doesn't understand the big picture!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Honeybees
Jan 6 2014, 12:16 PM

Ejabby.

Sonny and Gabi

And of course, of course Ejabby at the cabin. And there's lots of tension. It's so wrong, it's right!
you missed Nicole, or at least Nicole's boss.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jan 6 2014, 12:27 PM
Honeybees
Jan 6 2014, 12:16 PM

Ejabby.

Sonny and Gabi

you missed Nicole, or at least Nicole's boss.
Yes! Nicole is on! With her boss and then Eric. It's quite well-done in that Ericole have a common bond in they both care about Brady, so they have scenes that don't have anything to do with their own problems.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Whoa, whoa, whoa...Hope just told Brady that the whole Santeen was bunk and John is not Colleen's son. Has the Santeen thing be undone before and I missed it? Or did they just undo Santeen with a Hope monologue?

Honeybees
Member Avatar

I think EJ's jacket is Burberry. He takes it off and you see the lining.

Awww: EJ on Nick: "After what he did to William, I'd be happy to see that bastard locked up." That warms my Ejill loving heart, even though I thought EJill was supposed to be dysfunctional.
Edited by Honeybees, Jan 6 2014, 12:34 PM.

james0479
Member Avatar

Honeybees (who I adore and look forward to reading posts from) has me insanely excited to get off work and watch today's show already!!!

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Honeybees
Jan 6 2014, 12:31 PM
Whoa, whoa, whoa...Hope just told Brady that the whole Santeen was bunk and John is not Colleen's son. Has the Santeen thing be undone before and I missed it? Or did they just undo Santeen with a Hope monologue?
Sounds like DAYS....MONTHS of episodes undone by 1 monologue.

That being said...I absolutely HATED the Santeen backstory so I am VERY happy it being undone.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Oh, Victor is calling out Marlena on her high horse and it's a beautiful thing.

Boy, John Aniston is a treasure. An absolute treasure!

AFaithL

Honeybees
Jan 6 2014, 12:40 PM
Oh, Victor is calling out Marlena on her high horse and it's a beautiful thing.

Boy, John Aniston is a treasure. An absolute treasure!
Actually, Marlena should pimp slap Victor. If she doesn't want to forgive Victor immediately, that's her choice. So Victor can kiss my ass in that regard.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Today's episode is truly amazing. No Fetch. No breathy Daniel and there is NO filler. Every scene is worth watching, though some is just character building. This episode should be part of their Emmy submission and it's only January.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

Honeybees
Jan 6 2014, 12:31 PM
I think they haven't undone Santeen yet, unless we get a convo that Stefano lied or something.....IMHO They are just undoing the part that John was their son, but we need to pay attention to see if dialogue is provided with the explanation as to what occurred.

Honeybees
Member Avatar

It is very bizarre to see Sonny on team EJ, but he makes a pretty salient argument that if you're going to sell a lie, have EJ do it. I bet he's going to regret it when he finds out what happens!

Also, I will say that everyone has the Salem brain today. Nobody is totally right or wrong - with the exception of coked-up Brady.

And OMG! Abigail just deduced something really, really wrong that's kind of brilliant.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply