Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Interesting/Spoilerish Tweets, Week of 1/6
Topic Started: Jan 6 2014, 06:49 AM (27,790 Views)
DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 11 2014, 12:11 AM
I did a summary post of everything for this week. I plan to try to do this every week, but I wanted to find out what you all thought of this format and see if anyone had any ideas to make it simpler to read.

Love the tweet recap, Lysie. It refreshes the memory after a whole week of everyone playing detective and debating each individual tweet. My only suggestion would be to make the actor's/whoever's name bold when you get to their first set of tweets so it doesn't run together, if that's not too tedious. Really good idea though, I had already forgotten some of this.

And it will make it hella easier to go back and see when things were taped in the future when we are all wondering in the daily threads or SOD threads or wherever.
Edited by DiMeraFan67, Jan 11 2014, 11:50 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

Great idea, Lysie. Seconding the suggestion to make the names bold.

If it's not to much work, It would also be nice if there was a thread with links to all the weekly summaries, so they'll be easy to find later.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SoapGal1
Member Avatar

Great idea, Lysie.

I never make it thru an entire thread, so this will be perfect for me!!
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

SoapGal1
Jan 11 2014, 12:32 PM
Great idea, Lysie.

I never make it thru an entire thread, so this will be perfect for me!!
That is always my goal. :wub:

Six, I supposed that instead of putting this at the end of the tweets thread, I could start a new thread as a weekly wrap-up and include episode summaries, too. It wouldn't be too much trouble because I could just use the spoilers we get. I could also maybe mention any other news that might not have been on social media (SOD articles or casting news from Jason).
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

Not related to current Days but Michael Park (from ATWT) tweeted this about former Days writer Hogan Sheffer. I wonder what happened?

Michael Park ‏@park24hrs 4m

Prayers for Hogan Sheffer. #bestrongbuddy
https://twitter.com/park24hrs/status/422064873301094400
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Did anyone hear any interesting information from this broadcast?

Quote:

Lauren Koslow @laurenkoslow 9 Jan
Friday! 1/10 Call & chat with me,Rita& @DivaofDOOL about #days #dogs Whatever!! 10:00 PMEST

Posted Image

Edited by TreasureCove, Jan 11 2014, 01:20 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

I just want to know why there's been no promo release.
Offline Profile Goto Top

jam6242
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jan 11 2014, 01:19 PM

Quote:

Friday! 1/10 Call & chat with me,Rita& @DivaofDOOL about #days #dogs Whatever!! 10:00 PMEST

Posted Image

The only thing spoilerish was that Lauren seemed to say the Kate/Jordan/Rafe/Sheryl and Nick's "murder" stories were still ongoing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Pookie
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jan 11 2014, 12:41 AM
lysie
Jan 10 2014, 11:51 PM
Allison Paige
First day back to work and JJ and Bev are clearly studying hard. 😏@1caseymoss @nbcdays #DOOL
http://instagram.com/p/jAXBRXpses/

I tried to post the picture, but my photobucket isn't cooperating.
Posted Image

:)
Time for my monthly "Good LORD that boy is BEAUTIFUL!" rave. Seriously, those LIPS YUM!! :wub2:
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Pookie
Jan 11 2014, 02:12 PM
Supergirlx2
lysie
Allison Paige
First day back to work and JJ and Bev are clearly studying hard. 😏@1caseymoss @nbcdays #DOOL

Posted Image

Time for my monthly "Good LORD that boy is BEAUTIFUL!" rave. Seriously, those LIPS YUM!! :wub2:
Yes, one of my teenage girls has remarked that he is a hottie. We were in Aspen skiing at New Years and he tweeted from there with his girlfriend. My daughter would have crashed for sure if she had recognized him on the slopes.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Pookie
Supergirlx2
lysie
Allison Paige

Posted Image

You know, Bev really looks like a young Rachel Melvin in that picture.
Offline Profile Goto Top

NocturnalBlondie
Member Avatar
Make EJ/Abby happen, DAYS!

Sariah
Jan 10 2014, 06:50 PM
Didn't know where else to put this information, and maybe everybody else already knows this, but it looks like Chrishell Strause is dating Justin Hartley.

http://www.eonline.com/news/497906/revenge-s-justin-hartley-is-dating-all-my-children-s-chrishell-stause
Interesting! Chrishell and Lindsay Hartley (ex-Arianna/Justin's ex) were nemesises (who knows what the plural of this is, lol) on AMC with Cara and Amanda. I remember LH used to call her Barbie when they were both on AMC.
Edited by NocturnalBlondie, Jan 11 2014, 03:18 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Carly
Member Avatar

jam6242
Jan 11 2014, 01:27 PM
TreasureCove

Quote:

Posted Image

The only thing spoilerish was that Lauren seemed to say the Kate/Jordan/Rafe/Sheryl and Nick's "murder" stories were still ongoing.
Hmmm. If the Nick thing is a really long-term storyline, I assume this means that Nick will have amnesia if he crashes Ari's christening. He'll probably remember that he's Nick Fallon but just won't remember how he ended up in the river. In fact, maybe Nick will think that he tried to commit suicide by jumping in the river after Gabi yelled at him in Horton Square. In that case, the murder conspirators will have to stick close to Nick in order to ensure that he doesn't remember what really happened to him.

Isn't Camila Banus almost finished filming at DAYS? It seems like the whole Nick "murder" storyline would have to be wrapped up before Camila leaves (unless DAYS recasts the role of Gabi).
Offline Profile Goto Top

thepadange

Tripp
Jan 11 2014, 02:44 PM
Pookie
Supergirlx2
lysie
Allison Paige

Posted Image

You know, Bev really looks like a young Rachel Melvin in that picture.
It's actually only 4 year age difference between Rachel Melvin (28) and Allison Paige (24).
Offline Profile Goto Top

T-Love74
Member Avatar

Carly
Jan 11 2014, 03:35 PM
jam6242
TreasureCove

Quote:

Posted Image

Hmmm. If the Nick thing is a really long-term storyline, I assume this means that Nick will have amnesia if he crashes Ari's christening. He'll probably remember that he's Nick Fallon but just won't remember how he ended up in the river. In fact, maybe Nick will think that he tried to commit suicide by jumping in the river after Gabi yelled at him in Horton Square. In that case, the murder conspirators will have to stick close to Nick in order to ensure that he doesn't remember what really happened to him.

Isn't Camila Banus almost finished filming at DAYS? It seems like the whole Nick "murder" storyline would have to be wrapped up before Camila leaves (unless DAYS recasts the role of Gabi).
Yeah, Camila finishes taping this month. They way their schedule is, her last airdate should be around late May/early June.
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

Carly
Jan 11 2014, 03:35 PM
jam6242
TreasureCove

Quote:

Posted Image

I am almost positive that Camila stated in a twitter chat a couple of months ago that her last tape day is January 15 or right around that date.

Maybe Days will go the crazy route with Nick like with an alter. That runs in his family doesn't it? I hope Camila leaving doesn't mean Nick has to leave. Blake is one of the best actors on the show. Though, I get the feeling that Gabi might wind up dead in the end because of Nick which would be the irony of this whole cover up thinking she killed Nick.
Offline Profile Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

Julie @OhMyJewels
@LarryPoindexter Welcome back to #Days! Jason47 posted the news! I guess Ben is back! :)

Larry Poindexter @LarryPoindexter
@OhMyJewels
Oh my...
Who posted?
And thank you
(But not Ben.....)
https://twitter.com/LarryPoindexter/status/422140469565337601

Julie @OhMyJewels
@LarryPoindexter He posted the news on the Daytime Royalty website! :) Sad to hear you won't be playing Ben though!

@OhMyJewels
Okay I'll look that up ....
Didn't think anyone would notice Li'l ol me...
https://twitter.com/LarryPoindexter/status/422141508876128256

Julie @OhMyJewels
@LarryPoindexter It would've been fun to have you be a part of Hope's story!

@OhMyJewels
No spoilers....heh heh
https://twitter.com/LarryPoindexter/status/422142304879529984

@OhMyJewels
...or maybe I AM Ben again.....
https://twitter.com/LarryPoindexter/status/422142409271558144
Offline Profile Goto Top

JDeveraux_91
Member Avatar

Sariah
Jan 10 2014, 06:50 PM
Didn't know where else to put this information, and maybe everybody else already knows this, but it looks like Chrishell Strause is dating Justin Hartley.

http://www.eonline.com/news/497906/revenge-s-justin-hartley-is-dating-all-my-children-s-chrishell-stause
CS really is one gorgeous woman! The hair and makeup people at Days really do a heck of a job underplaying her beauty and making her look like a plain Jane. I'm not sure if that's really a good thing either! LOL.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ShaneDOOLFan

I found this rumor on twitter today:
For 2014 #DAYS, Ken Corday and Greg Meng are contemplating reimagining the soap telenovela-style, with 2-year plans for characters, with stories stopping and starting, woven in and out over time, and not straightforward -shorter story arcs. Something Eileen is considering.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

OK. I just saw a blip of the Ericole Days promo airing on NBC during the ice skating championships. I wasn't ready for it, and it was really fast. There's probably a longer version, I hope.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic