Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SON interview with Ali Sweeney and James Scott
Topic Started: Jan 7 2014, 06:27 AM (10,091 Views)
thepadange

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/01/center-stage-days-alison-sweeney-and-james-scott-discuss-future-of-ejami-ejabigail-romance-fights-murder-and-more

Please, delete it if it's not ok to post it as a thread/topic or if it's been already posted somewhere. Thanks.
Edited by thepadange, Jan 7 2014, 06:29 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

concerned
Member Avatar

I should have known not to read that. gentle gagging. put us out of our misery please.

It just annoys the heck out of me.

Abby and EJ was good because it was unexpected and the possibilities of an end were tantalisingly delicious.

Who else gets to put out an immediate press release basically nixing all potential with a storyline.

I guess I should have realised by now the hourglass always revolves around Sami.

This is why I stopped watching the Bold and the Beautiful - Brooke Logan Syndrome.

And this is why I will stop watching Days.

Can't we give them a spin off section of the show ie the first 15 minutes, so the rest of us can then watch the remainder of the 45 minutes in peace.
Edited by concerned, Jan 7 2014, 06:36 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

fundays13
Member Avatar

This sucks :shame: allison sweeney runs this show
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

I thought it was pretty obvious that they were gonna continue to write for Ejami at least until the wedding which will most likely happen during may sweeps, but after that anything can happen maybe Ejami get through this maybe they don´t. The only thing this interview might say that if Ejabby sleeps together it will just be one time thing that there won´t be an affair at least not until this summer.
Offline Profile Goto Top

salempc
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jan 7 2014, 08:11 AM
I thought it was pretty obvious that they were gonna continue to write for Ejami at least until the wedding which will most likely happen during may sweeps, but after that anything can happen maybe Ejami get through this maybe they don´t. The only thing this interview might say that if Ejabby sleeps together it will just be one time thing that there won´t be an affair at least not until this summer.
I agree. It is obviously a short term plot, however it plays out, but there's nothing to stop them from changing their long term plans based on viewer feedback.
Offline Profile Goto Top

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

Ok, so this is to reassure those who will not like EJ and Abby? lol Anyway, a story with EJami and Abby seems to come quite clear, so what kind of relationship will EJ and Abby have? Let me guess fuck relationship?, If I understand it correctly EJ loves Sami but have sex with another woman behind her back? I do not know if this story will keep my interest, fine if they want to move EJ with another woman, but I'm not interested in seeing EJ heart broken in the end which I completely cold expect for when this comes up in the light for Sami she will leave him for good. And all of a sudden it's not so fun with Abby any longer and EJ just want Sami as always my favorite character will lose in the end, which I don't want to see.
Edited by The Scorpion, Jan 7 2014, 08:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

I got the impression by the pics that the 3 will be in scenes together. That should be interesting, EJ messing with Abby, right under Sami's nose. Looked like pic in the mansion. Abby comes to babysit, ej slips in for a little action in the other wing.

Maybe Sami will end up his wife, and Abby his mistress. Seems like old school Italian Mafia family, Stephano could like that. Who knows how twisted this would end up being.
Offline Profile Goto Top

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

I'll enjoy it however long it lasts. It's the rare actor interview I put stock in anyway. I've semi-enjoyed EJami lately. Again, this filming so far ahead sucks because if there is a lot of positive reaction to EJabby, they don't have time to gauge it and develop it.
Offline Profile Goto Top

gailwinters
Member Avatar

I feel confident that this article is in response to the negative feedback from the promo.

As for that picture of the three of them, I'd willing to bet that scene is from the day Sami comes back from her trip. It might take two weeks to see it, based on how long Salem Days last.

Offline Profile Goto Top

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Jan 7 2014, 08:42 AM
I feel confident that this article is in response to the negative feedback from the promo.

As for that picture of the three of them, I'd willing to bet that scene is from the day Sami comes back from her trip. It might take two weeks to see it, based on how long Salem Days last.

Sami will come back from Chicago with her hair colored, it looks good on her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

AFaithL

Whatever. I will enjoy EJabby for however long it lasts.
Offline Profile Goto Top

MissLola
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Jan 7 2014, 08:56 AM
That's pretty much how I feel. And keeping in mind that nothing lasts forever on soaps, they could always go back and revisit them down the road.
Online Profile Goto Top

MrsAdkisson

man ej and abby would be great
Offline Profile Goto Top

michr544125

I've learned to take all articles as a total GOS. Whether's it's the actors, writers, etc what they say often times in interviews is not how it plays out on screen. I'm just going to enjoy the Ejabby ride while I can.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JillianJ

TFP

I love these two together.

Nothing they said is surprising, Abby is nothing more than angst thrown into the EJAMI saga, annoying but nothing more.

I wonder how long it takes naive Abby to realise EJ is stringing her along?
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

AFaithL
Yep that's how I feel too. Reading that article was like entering a twlight zone slightly, so I stopped after a few lines and skimmed the rest. It really doesn't matter to me what the plan is - I can safely assume how things will return to a boring (not twisted) status quo, but still enjoy this gloriously fabulously delicious "wrench" for however long it lasts ;)
Edited by elci525, Jan 7 2014, 09:31 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JillianJ

concerned
Jan 7 2014, 06:32 AM
I guess I should have realised by now the hourglass always revolves around Sami.

Its a sl about Sami's fiancée, doing everything to keep Sami out of trouble, with the truth being hidden from Sami and we are surprised that it revolved around Sami? Honest question, why?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Why I have flashbacks of Alison Sweeny interview from beginning of 2008
Offline Profile Goto Top

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

gailwinters
Jan 7 2014, 08:42 AM

I actually think SON was riding on the coat tails of the promo to get hits on their site and not responding to negative anything....similar to what they did on Friday when the promo was released they released an article that said absolutely nothing. Same here, this article really doesn't say much about anything...the story is predictable....no one buys that Ejami is going to end right now, but the majority believe that they will end around April/May with the reveal. What I found interesting about the article is that it had a lot of talk of Ejami fighting....as if that is their 'big thing'...
Edited by LuvingLumi, Jan 7 2014, 09:39 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

AFaithL

I agree. The actors have real nice chemistry together. This was the first time I didn't see James looking so bored in long time.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic