Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
SON interview with Ali Sweeney and James Scott
Topic Started: Jan 7 2014, 06:27 AM (9,892 Views)
Brewster
Member Avatar

No surprises here. I agree with James, EJ and Abigail seem like an unlikely pairing.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

I donīt know if I can see Ejabby in a long term relationship either, maybe she is to good and naiv for him he probably would become Everett but they do have hot sexual chemistry so they would at least be enjoyable in having a hot fling for a while, even if Iīm not sure if I want them to sleep together again before ejami have broken up. I think itīs damaging for EJīs character to continue to cheat on Sami so I would like to see him being true to Sami from now on.
Offline Profile Goto Top

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Brewster
Jan 9 2014, 09:22 AM
No surprises here. I agree with James, EJ and Abigail seem like an unlikely pairing.
It may seems so others,.. but that doesn't mean it can't happen.

Its true you couldn't consider them as possible couple.., only because nobody thinks a Horton would ever be involved with a Dimera.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 9 2014, 11:28 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

JillianJ

Hologram
Jan 9 2014, 11:26 AM
Brewster

Its true you couldn't consider them as possible couple.., only because nobody thinks a Horton would ever be involved with a Dimera.
This isn't the first time a Horton is involved with a Dimera lol
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mouse Mom

daysjahvu
Jan 8 2014, 06:34 PM
Reese
Jan 8 2014, 06:13 PM
Mouse Mom
Jan 8 2014, 02:11 PM
All I know is I was never a "fan" of the EJ character UNTIL now. WOW. Just WOW. That stuff at the cabin was so sweet. Time for EJ to trade up and be with Abby. It isn't so much that I don't like the character of Sami so much as it gives me a headache to watch her. All that squishy faced crying and temper fits. And stomping around the room like she is wearing work boots. So annoying. EJ is supposed to be a refined criminal. With good taste and grace (while of course, being a criminal.) Sami is just so jarring with him. Abby is refined and smart and doesn't make squishy faces, or stomp. Abby is smart enough to take Stefano down and help EJ run the empire. So, I don't care about this interview, I just want (insert squishy face) (stomp, stomp) my way and have Ejabby.
:roflol: You have me crying with this post. My husband is looking at me like I have lost my mind. lol
Abby was so bright and proud of herself for figuring at that EJ & Gabi were doing the nasty and she didn't know that the wing pendant was actually the Archangel Raphael's wing, not the wing of one of the artist Raphael's angels as EJ told her(just google Raphael's wings) so I'm not too sure about the smart part.
Smart being a relative term. Abby is a genius compared to Sami. And, she may not know a lot about some things, but she is supposed to be what, 22, 23, something like that? She is smart and perceptive and teachable. Sami is not even good at plotting since most of her plots fall apart or blow up in her face and then she has to get rescued. As far as the guess about Gabi, it would have seemed likely from the information she had to work with. And after all, who did he rush to the island to help? Gabi, someone that would ordinarily be assumed to be someone EJ would have no reason to care about helping. So, I still stand with poof on this interview. I want EJAbby.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

JillianJ
Jan 9 2014, 11:31 AM
Hologram
Brewster

This isn't the first time a Horton is involved with a Dimera lol

Chad doesnīt have as bad reputation as EJ, plus EJ is in a relationship.
Offline Profile Goto Top

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

Mouse Mom
Jan 9 2014, 11:35 AM
daysjahvu
Jan 8 2014, 06:34 PM
Reese
Jan 8 2014, 06:13 PM
Mouse Mom
Jan 8 2014, 02:11 PM
All I know is I was never a "fan" of the EJ character UNTIL now. WOW. Just WOW. That stuff at the cabin was so sweet. Time for EJ to trade up and be with Abby. It isn't so much that I don't like the character of Sami so much as it gives me a headache to watch her. All that squishy faced crying and temper fits. And stomping around the room like she is wearing work boots. So annoying. EJ is supposed to be a refined criminal. With good taste and grace (while of course, being a criminal.) Sami is just so jarring with him. Abby is refined and smart and doesn't make squishy faces, or stomp. Abby is smart enough to take Stefano down and help EJ run the empire. So, I don't care about this interview, I just want (insert squishy face) (stomp, stomp) my way and have Ejabby.
:roflol: You have me crying with this post. My husband is looking at me like I have lost my mind. lol
Abby was so bright and proud of herself for figuring at that EJ & Gabi were doing the nasty and she didn't know that the wing pendant was actually the Archangel Raphael's wing, not the wing of one of the artist Raphael's angels as EJ told her(just google Raphael's wings) so I'm not too sure about the smart part.
Smart being a relative term. Abby is a genius compared to Sami. And, she may not know a lot about some things, but she is supposed to be what, 22, 23, something like that? She is smart and perceptive and teachable. Sami is not even good at plotting since most of her plots fall apart or blow up in her face and then she has to get rescued. As far as the guess about Gabi, it would have seemed likely from the information she had to work with. And after all, who did he rush to the island to help? Gabi, someone that would ordinarily be assumed to be someone EJ would have no reason to care about helping. So, I still stand with poof on this interview. I want EJAbby.
I hope she's smart enough to be on birth control, know about morning after pill, seems like a bright thing to do if you want recreational sex.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brewster
Member Avatar

Hologram
Brewster

That isn't my reason for not considering them a likely pairing at all. Besides, I was a Chabby fan. He was a Dimera.
Edited by Brewster, Jan 9 2014, 12:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Chad was dimera in name only.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Hologram
Brewster

Jennifer blazed that trail first.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

We not supposed to remember Jennifer was with Peter
Offline Profile Goto Top

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 9 2014, 12:30 PM
We not supposed to remember Jennifer was with Peter
Nonetheless, Abby is following in Jens footsteps in every way.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
whaaaaaat?

This seems like another typical interview which actually goes in circles saying nothing. JS stating he 'doesn't know' leaves the door open for when it happens and AS's exuberance is just how she feels she plays the part.

Whatevs....this stuff is generally meaningless.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Brewster
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 9 2014, 12:19 PM
Actually, Kristen was a Dimera in name only. Chad is the actual blood born son of Stefano. And when Abigail couldn't handle his tumor lie, she probably thought he was all Dimera, too.

This isn't the first time a Horton has been with a Dimera. Unless they change who Chad's father is, that statement isn't inaccurate.

And I honestly had forgotten about Jennifer and Peter!! How could I?
Edited by Brewster, Jan 9 2014, 01:17 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

Partnersincrime
Jan 9 2014, 12:19 PM

Chad has a little Dimera in him he lied about a braintumour, but EJ is definietly a lot worse, but if Jen finds out what Chad did she probably would have a problem with Abby seing either brother. They really need to do a Chad recast it can make for some great rivalry between the brothers not just about Abby but about DE too if the new Chad would be more like a real Dimera.
Offline Profile Goto Top

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

S loves EJ
Jan 9 2014, 11:13 AM
I donīt know if I can see Ejabby in a long term relationship either, maybe she is to good and naiv for him he probably would become Everett but they do have hot sexual chemistry so they would at least be enjoyable in having a hot fling for a while, even if Iīm not sure if I want them to sleep together again before ejami have broken up. I think itīs damaging for EJīs character to continue to cheat on Sami so I would like to see him being true to Sami from now on.
:shrug: This isn't damaging to his character at all. It's perfectly in character for him. I honestly don't get where this "he would never cheat on Sami because he's always loved her" is coming from. Not only has he truly loved someone else, he's proved by his own actions in the past that he hasn't loved Sami because of the truly heinous depths he's sunk to not just hurt her, but enjoyed the hell out of hurting her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7LS7AvhdG8w

EJ also said itīs always been you when she choosed him last year.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Soaps no longer go with OTP romances. So trying to make Ejami a OTP is ridiculous because they are going to break up, go with someone else and, yes I admit, probably get back together again. On again off again is how soaps have managed to have fans to keep coming back since so many insist they would "QUIT WATCHING" if they break up their favorite couple up. Personally, I wish soaps would stop trying to appease these particular fans because they aren't so much loyal to the show but to the actors on the show.

The only couples that managed to even come close to OTPs are the supercouples and even they aren't lasting anymore. Any minute, we expect Bo and Hope to split up (which is so sad. They should have just killed off Bo when PR left so the Bo fans could get closure and the actor be allowed to have the send off he deserved). Steve and Kayla are split up. And actually John and Marlena now are too. So why Ejami fans think they are more entitled to keep their pairing at a higher status than THOSE COUPLES, I have no idea.
Offline Profile Goto Top

S loves EJ

I donīt expect Ejami to last forever and I like both Ejami and Ejabby so I donīt have a problem with them going in Ejabby direction, but they donīt have to break up Ejami in an ugly way and destroying in the process what made Ejami special. Itīs possible that if Ejabby were to sleep again that I will find it to be to hot to care or I will see EJ being a big jerk and therefore not like what I see. Maybe I can be fine with it if EJ and Abby fight their feelings for a long time and then once give in to their feelings and being caught by Sami, but I donīt want to see them going at it behind Samiīs back Iīm okey with it happening once but Iīm not sure about an on going affair. I think it would make most sense for EJ to have a lot of regrets and to not letting it happen again because he stills loves Sami.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

S loves EJ
Jan 9 2014, 02:13 PM
I donīt expect Ejami to last forever and I like both Ejami and Ejabby so I donīt have a problem with them going in Ejabby direction, but they donīt have to break up Ejami in an ugly way and destroying in the process what made Ejami special.
So all the other "bad scenes" of Ejami weren't ugly then? Like her shooting him in the head? His raping of her? Terrorizing her family?

While I don't like Ejami and I'm laughing at the idea of him dumping Sami's ass to go with Abby, I honestly don't expect or want that to happen. If I were to get Ejabby, I'd like them to deal with Ejami in an adult way where he and Sami properly call it quits with as much dignity and solace that can be provided for them as an established couple. Ejami haters out there will laugh at that idea but I'm serious. But because we've never seen Ejami handling themselves with dignity or respect when there are hurt feelings and anger happening. Should Sami be angry with EJ? Absolutely. What he did was wrong. And her last major screw up in the Nick situation is no way an excuse for him to even kiss another woman, much less sleep with one.

But for someone who has cheated on her relationships with both Lucas and Rafe with EJ, Sami being the one cheated on by EJ (who she does treat like a lapdog lately) is karma.

Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic