Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, January 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 8 2014, 12:16 AM (27,412 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Jen & Abby !!
Offline Profile Goto Top

salempc
Member Avatar

Paige & Ryanne playing her, right? I loved Abby so much when she was little.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Yeah, I totally thought that was a Full House-era Olsen twin at first glance.
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Jen & Abby when they were likable...those were the days.
Offline Profile Goto Top

mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

Ahhhh, back when I adored those characters!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

MR's profile there kind of looks like Kate Mansi's at first glance.
Offline Profile Goto Top

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

Spencer Hastings
Jan 8 2014, 02:39 AM
MR's profile there kind of looks like Kate Mansi's at first glance.
That was my first thought as well.

Also NuWill starts today. Hope he's good.
Offline Profile Goto Top

SunAngel
Member Avatar

I don't remember anything that happened yesterday other than the EJabby sex. It's all a blur, Nicole said something about being a badass but the rest is a mystery.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

SunAngel
Jan 8 2014, 08:58 AM
I don't remember anything that happened yesterday other than the EJabby sex. It's all a blur, Nicole said something about being a badass but the rest is a mystery.
Yeah, and there was actually A LOT going on yesterday. I'm gonna have to rewatch and fast forward through the EJabby stuff and focus. . .

I feel like a 14 year old giddy schoolgirl - all flustered!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

^^^Someone mentioned there was Ericole on yesterday and I need to go watch that (in between some more Ejabby viewings!)

Quick Ericole question - even if Eric is kicked out of/leaves the priesthood, will he still follow his faith? I may be wrong (I'm not Catholic), but isn't the church against premarital sex? Just because he's not a priest wouldn't change his belief in his church, right? I could watch that too - another Ericole obstacle - that even if he's not a priest he wouldn't sleep with Nicole because of his beliefs. And her doing everything in her power to change his mind. :D

Offline Profile Goto Top

salempc
Member Avatar

Despite watching yesterday's episode all the way through 3 times, I'm still going to have to sit down and rewatch this weekend and pay attention to everything outside of Ejabby and Lute/Lush. Haven't had that happen in years.
Offline Profile Goto Top

KAM

Sariah
Jan 8 2014, 10:11 AM
^^^Someone mentioned there was Ericole on yesterday and I need to go watch that (in between some more Ejabby viewings!)

Quick Ericole question - even if Eric is kicked out of/leaves the priesthood, will he still follow his faith? I may be wrong (I'm not Catholic), but isn't the church against premarital sex? Just because he's not a priest wouldn't change his belief in his church, right? I could watch that too - another Ericole obstacle - that even if he's not a priest he wouldn't sleep with Nicole because of his beliefs. And her doing everything in her power to change his mind. :D

There you have some of the angst from Ericole 1.0, which dealt with Eric's discomfort with his nonmarital sexual relationship with Nicole. The premarital sex issue was then flipped in his relationship with virginal Greta. I don't think that will be a problem again.
Offline Profile Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

You know. . . I dreamed about the whole thought of a blackmail storyline involving Nick/EJ/Abby last night and I was gonna tell y'all this morning and darn it! I can't remember my dream! It was good too - like in my dream I remember thinking, "I've got to share this with the DR board." And then - I woke up! Rats! :sleep:

I know it had something to do with that envelope of "evidence" that EJ has on the Murder Crew and I think Abby runs across it and figures out EJ knows about Nick, but that's all I can remember . . .

I love that picture and wow, the profile really does look a lot like KM doesn't it??
Edited by PALMommy, Jan 8 2014, 11:10 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

That was her dress for her wedding to Peter....I remember hating every moment of that wedding....it was in Aremid am I right?

This was when MV was playing Jack, the ONLY FauxJack I actually liked a lot.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

SunAngel
Jan 8 2014, 08:58 AM
If Lucas, Lush and Lute hadn't been on, it'd have been that way for me too. Oh, and Ericole and Eric looking dreamy in the purple shirt showing up in places. :tounge:
Edited by Reese, Jan 8 2014, 11:48 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

KAM
Jan 8 2014, 10:49 AM
Sariah
Jan 8 2014, 10:11 AM

There you have some of the angst from Ericole 1.0, which dealt with Eric's discomfort with his nonmarital sexual relationship with Nicole. The premarital sex issue was then flipped in his relationship with virginal Greta. I don't think that will be a problem again.
I actually think it'd be more of a problem now, because he's been a priest. It seems like if he loses his collar, he'd be more likely to cling to the rest of what he believes.

Or the flip side could happen and he could run out and do all the things he's been repressing.

Offline Profile Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

I remember how I was mad on Jennifer behave too nice to Jack when Mark was in the role I only became full viewer of days when Matt already left I liked for short term Peter and Jennifer until he did something to Laura I knew it dead ship and stop shipping them and when Matt came back as Jack I was mad on Jennifer for treating him bad and lusting for Dr Colin.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

How many times has Theresa threatened JJ over the phone now? I can't remember if he's recorded it. But Theresa isn't very smart. Hope is talking to her.

JJ is being searched by the police, but Abe has come along and interrupted the search.

Lucas/Kate/Rafe and Jordan. Rafe and Jordan are underdressed for club TBD. Cheryl and Lucas are still being flirty and meeting at the Brady pub.

Cheryl just saw Jordan: "I don't believe it.

Guy's first appearance as Will! There's a hug.

And we've got Ejabby again!
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

New Will!
Oh lord EJabby round #2
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Enjoy forums? Start your own community for free.
Learn More · Register Now
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic