Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Wednesday, January 8th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 8 2014, 12:16 AM (28,603 Views)
Honeybees
Member Avatar

Abby after kissing EJ: "We can't do that ever, ever again." Pause. "After this." She kisses him again. :cloud9:
Edited by Honeybees, Jan 8 2014, 12:06 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Guy has only been on for one scene so far, and it was with Sonny and Gabi. But first impression is good.

I was prepared for the change, so there's that. Plus, he's a likable presence.
Edited by Honeybees, Jan 8 2014, 12:07 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jan 8 2014, 11:41 AM
That was her dress for her wedding to Peter....I remember hating every moment of that wedding....it was in Aremid am I right?

This was when MV was playing Jack, the ONLY FauxJack I actually liked a lot.
Yes the wedding was in Aremid & right after that was when MR ledt the role
Offline Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Honeybees
Jan 8 2014, 12:07 PM
Guy has only been on for one scene so far, and it was with Sonny and Gabi. But first impression is good.

I am so glad to hear that. Is it too early to sense any connection with Sonny?
Online Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Honeybees
Jan 8 2014, 12:05 PM
Abby after kissing EJ: "We can't do that ever, ever again." Pause. "After this." She kisses him again. :cloud9:
Abby I seriously love you! Thank you, gurl! :popcorn:
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Honeybees

New Will reminds me of Dylan Patton ex-Will before Chandler. With a touch of Mark Valley lol I think it is the hairdo
Edited by trojangal, Jan 8 2014, 12:23 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Kaha
Jan 8 2014, 12:08 PM
Honeybees

I'm glad to hear this and can't wait to see. I think Guy's cute and looks like Lumi.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Cheryl did not like the sight of Jordan, that is for sure. She bolted out.

Lucas is still sharply dressed.

Kate wants Lucas to get info from Cheryl.

Hope is confronting Theresa about talking to JJ. Theresa is a pretty bad liar. I hope Hope recuses JJ.

Ciara!
Offline Profile Goto Top

cord08

I can't believe EJ/Abby is starting where they left off! I thought EJ would be back at the mansion by today and into guilt mode. EEKK!
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Kaha
Jan 8 2014, 12:08 PM
Honeybees

It was just one scene with a quick hug because Will is getting published in an online magazine. But they seemed comfortable with each other.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

KA / Hope looks great today, I love her hair & her arms in that top
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

JJ is a lucky SOB. The store owner said he wasn't the shoplifter, no bag search.

Gabi and Sonny are telling NuWill why Abigail went to the cabin and why EJ went to find her.
Edited by Honeybees, Jan 8 2014, 10:51 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

elci525
Member Avatar

More Ejabby today?! I was not expecting it - hooray!! And I am very excited for NuWill - I was getting very tired of CM there towards the end. Today sounds good so far! ;)
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

Did they have a line in Guy's first scene like, "Hi WILL, it's so nice to see you WILL"? Or anything like that?
Offline Profile Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

trojangal
Jan 8 2014, 12:12 PM
KA / Hope looks great today, I love her hair & her arms in that top
Isn't she still in the black sleeveless dress?
Offline Profile Goto Top

OliveAnn

Ellie
Jan 8 2014, 12:14 PM
Did they have a line in Guy's first scene like, "Hi WILL, it's so nice to see you WILL"? Or anything like that?
I want to know if there was a voiceover saying "The role of Will Horton is now being played by Guy Wilson." I miss that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Honeybees
Member Avatar

Soony: "If anyone can find a way around Abigail, it's EJ."

Oh, Abigail and EJ are awkwardly getting dressed and making plans to go back to Salem. He's offered to take her back on his boat. She says her family will be horrified if they found. EJ says it won't be good for him if anyone finds out.

Abigail: Sami would kill me.

It's starting to dawn on Abigail how big a deal this is, but they agree to go back to their lives like nothing happened.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Ellie

OliveAnn
Jan 8 2014, 12:16 PM
Ellie
Jan 8 2014, 12:14 PM
I want to know if there was a voiceover saying "The role of Will Horton is now being played by Guy Wilson." I miss that.
Yes! Or the writing on the screen.
Offline Profile Goto Top

trojangal
Member Avatar

Really ! Days has been interrupted because of breaking news about a fire
Offline Profile Goto Top

Reese
Member Avatar
♥ Soulmates ♥

Honeybees
Jan 8 2014, 12:11 PM
Cheryl did not like the sight of Jordan, that is for sure. She bolted out.

Lucas is still sharply dressed.

Kate wants Lucas to get info from Cheryl.

Hope is confronting Theresa about talking to JJ. Theresa is a pretty bad liar. I hope Hope recuses JJ.

Ciara!
I'm intrigued. Finally, some movement in this story. Wonder what's that about. And more LUCAS, Lute and HOPE! Yay.
Edited by Reese, Jan 8 2014, 12:20 PM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic