Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Banners running into texts
Topic Started: Jan 8 2014, 01:39 PM (356 Views)
ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Is it just me and my Chrome,or is anything else having a problem with banners and images melting into the next post and covering up the text? The images are all over the place! I don't want to have to change browsers. :glare:
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

It's been happening to me for a couple months at least with Chrome and there's a thread about it on the ZB Support board with no solution yet. I turned off the option to see banners when it started happening to me. I miss seeing David Cook everyday. To anyone reading this if you want to turn off banners click on preferences and then board settings. It's not a perfect solution but it works for now without having to change browsers.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Miss Rhi
Jan 8 2014, 02:25 PM
It's been happening to me for a couple months at least with Chrome and there's a thread about it on the ZB Support board with no solution yet. I turned off the option to see banners when it started happening to me. I miss seeing David Cook everyday. To anyone reading this if you want to turn off banners click on preferences and then board settings. It's not a perfect solution but it works for now without having to change browsers.
Thanks, Rhi!

Miss Rhi
Member Avatar
"If Sami can't find happiness with a Martian, then she can't find happiness with anyone."

This issue should be fixed in all the themes now. You all are lucky I love this place and most of you seeing as I had to apply the fix to every single theme just about. :glasses:

I skipped doing it to the mobile ones so if anybody uses those and has trouble feel free to mention it here.

ladyofthelake
Member Avatar
Professor-in-training

Miss Rhi
Jan 11 2014, 03:42 AM
This issue should be fixed in all the themes now. You all are lucky I love this place and most of you seeing as I had to apply the fix to every single theme just about. :glasses:

I skipped doing it to the mobile ones so if anybody uses those and has trouble feel free to mention it here.
We love you, too, Rhi. :smooch:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DR Member Help & Support · Next Topic »
Add Reply