Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Chicago PD
Topic Started: Jan 8 2014, 06:25 PM (712 Views)
Alin89
Member Avatar

This episode was awesome. I really liked this crossover event with Chicago Fire. It was very action packed felt like I was at the movies. I'm really liking Lindsay and severide together. I can't wait for next week's episode.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Drama,drama,drama,those poor little girls.

Alin89
Member Avatar

Last Week's episode was intense as heck. I can't believe Jin is the rat. I can't believe Sumner is with that IA guy. I can't believe Voight will be working with the IA guy for cash together. I think burgess should be with ruzek and happy that he is longer with his fiance. Poor Antonio I hope he survives and hope they find pulpo. The next episode is looking tense as well.

Alin89
Member Avatar

I'm so happy Antonio survived. I think Antonio's family left him and don't blame them one bit. I think it was a good idea that they returned pupulo back to jail. I felt so bad for Erin that charlie guy was horrible. I'm so happy sumner is gone. I love that atwater became the replacement. I love burgess and adam together. I felt so bad for Jin poor guy. I think he killed himself. I will miss Jin. Overall, a very good first season. I can't wait for season 2.😉
Edited by Alin89, May 24 2014, 01:10 AM.

Snowing Fan
Member Avatar

Season two starts tonight.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · NBC Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply