Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Thursday, January 9th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 9 2014, 01:02 AM (18,750 Views)
mer4santo
Member Avatar
I own you bitch.

I totally LOVE that Lumi photoshoot! I think that version of Sami was the most rootable.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

six
Member Avatar

OMG at your avatar, Mer.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Laura B
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 9 2014, 09:48 AM
Laura B
Jan 9 2014, 09:45 AM
I never liked Lumi as a couple, I prefer them as friends. Though I admit I never used to be a fan of Lucas (aside from him vs EJ, I have always loved their snark), and the Chloe pairing did not help at all. Then along came Rafe, and I realized how much more I enjoyed Lucas over Rafe when interacting with the same characters. Now, I like Lucas, I have an appreciation for him and am hopeful they will continue to write for him, and am hoping things go well with Lush. The picture though, so cute...and so young!
When you started watching?because I have feeling you never saw early lucas

In junior high, which was in the 80's sometime.

Brewster
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 9 2014, 07:04 AM
Ah Lysie....did you do this for me today? I somehow think you did....

Sigh....I loved them soo...and now Sami...well.....
Is today your birthday??

Happy Birthday if it is and just happy day if it is not :cheer:

Brewster
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jan 9 2014, 10:00 AM
I totally LOVE that Lumi photoshoot! I think that version of Sami was the most rootable.
Mer.

Your avatar.

It is LOVELY.

six
Member Avatar

Laura B
I never liked Lumi as a couple, I prefer them as friends. Though I admit I never used to be a fan of Lucas (aside from him vs EJ, I have always loved their snark), and the Chloe pairing did not help at all. Then along came Rafe, and I realized how much more I enjoyed Lucas over Rafe when interacting with the same characters. Now, I like Lucas, I have an appreciation for him and am hopeful they will continue to write for him, and am hoping things go well with Lush. The picture though, so cute...and so young!
I agree with this, except that I still don't like Lucas and would really prefer not to see him, unless he's doing something that will affect Kate or snarking at EJ.

Happy birthday, LL.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jan 9 2014, 10:00 AM
LMAO at your avatar, Mer. I especially like that you kept the "I own you, bitch" tagline underneath it.

ETA: Happy birthday, LL!!!!!
Edited by tomsawyer, Jan 9 2014, 10:16 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Laura B
Jan 9 2014, 10:04 AM
Partnersincrime
Laura B

Really just thought you newier viewer since you mentioned Chloe. The story was nothing you can not judged lucas one way to other since the all story was lucas talking to Chloe while she zone out to somewhere else

Brewster
Member Avatar

I don't mind Lumi as a couple, but I much prefer the co-parent friends who rag on each other thing they have going on now. To me, their chemistry is best suited for that as opposed to anything romantic.

I think they have reached a really nice place in their relationship and hope that as BD gets more screen time, that interaction continues.

elci525
Member Avatar

six
Jan 9 2014, 10:10 AM
Laura B
I agree with this, except that I still don't like Lucas and would really prefer not to see him, unless he's doing something that will affect Kate or snarking at EJ.

Happy birthday, LL.
hmmmmm, how to dislike this comment without disliking the Happy Birthday, LL bit....????????

Oh yeah, speaking of which.....HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY LL!!!!!!!!!!! My DR soul-mate sister! :cheer: :applause: :chee:

Sariah
Member Avatar

Happy Birthday, LL! :cheer:

Lumi was one of the very few times I've ever found Sami barely tolerable. I remember being surprised by them getting romantically involved given all their bad blood, but it worked. I didn't loathe them and didn't have to change the channel when she was on. Now I hate her too much to watch her with anybody, but I always felt like Lucas made the most sense for her as a romantic partner. He's the one most like her and has so much history with her.

elci525
Member Avatar

Sariah
Jan 9 2014, 10:21 AM
Happy Birthday, LL! :cheer:

Lumi was one of the very few times I've ever found Sami barely tolerable. I remember being surprised by them getting romantically involved given all their bad blood, but it worked. I didn't loathe them and didn't have to change the channel when she was on. Now I hate her too much to watch her with anybody, but I always felt like Lucas made the most sense for her as a romantic partner. He's the one most like her and has so much history with her.

Yuppers - co-sign this entire post. It's amazing what Lucas does to make Sami tolerable and likable to me.

ETA: And I might like this alleged co-parenting dynamic if I ever saw it.
Edited by elci525, Jan 9 2014, 10:31 AM.

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

Brewster
Jan 9 2014, 10:19 AM
I don't mind Lumi as a couple, but I much prefer the co-parent friends who rag on each other thing they have going on now. To me, their chemistry is best suited for that as opposed to anything romantic.

I think they have reached a really nice place in their relationship and hope that as BD gets more screen time, that interaction continues.
But the all co parent pretty much offscreen they did not even enteract with their children together on Christmas despite being in same room

elci525
Member Avatar

deleted
Edited by elci525, Jan 9 2014, 10:30 AM.

james0479
Member Avatar

Happy Birthday LL!!!

So isnt today the first airdate of Guy Wilson as Will Horton? My curiosity on his first scene is at it's max!

elci525
Member Avatar

james0479
Jan 9 2014, 10:39 AM
Happy Birthday LL!!!

So isnt today the first airdate of Guy Wilson as Will Horton? My curiosity on his first scene is at it's max!
Guy Wilson debuted on yesterday's show.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Lumi :wub: I miss them so much. The only Sami pairing I ever liked and rooted for.

Laura B
Member Avatar

Partnersincrime
Jan 9 2014, 10:16 AM
Laura B
Partnersincrime
Laura B

Really just thought you newier viewer since you mentioned Chloe. The story was nothing you can not judged lucas one way to other since the all story was lucas talking to Chloe while she zone out to somewhere else

Nope, just didn't like him. The Chloe thing was beyond painful though.

six
Member Avatar

elci525
Jan 9 2014, 10:21 AM
six
Jan 9 2014, 10:10 AM
Laura B

Happy birthday, LL.
hmmmmm, how to dislike this comment without disliking the Happy Birthday, LL bit....????????

Oh yeah, speaking of which.....HAPPY FREAKING BIRTHDAY LL!!!!!!!!!!! My DR soul-mate sister! :cheer: :applause: :chee:
It's okay. I think we all know how you feel about that post, even if you don't dislike it. ;)

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
LUMI

Laura B
Jan 9 2014, 10:59 AM
Partnersincrime
Jan 9 2014, 10:16 AM
Laura B
Partnersincrime

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

Nope, just didn't like him. The Chloe thing was beyond painful though.
Lucas and Chloe in the elevator wasn't painful though.....after that...I totally agree with you.

and thanks guys for the birthday wishes...if you follow me on twitter...you'll see that MY Lysie has actually tweeted me a great ensemble of doctored pics....all of Bryan looking extra hawt of course.....so check em out....

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply