Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 20th
Topic Started: Jan 9 2014, 05:06 PM (26,864 Views)
Ljay
Member Avatar

MrsAdkisson
Jan 13 2014, 09:01 PM
now yall see the real ej? lol do u know how he got his kids? same way. hes gross period. I love him though lol but foreal hes known for doing these things. check his record. please kill Jordan this girl is more boring on here than Jennifer is. they said sami and rafe was a boring couple but their chemistry was and still is hotter than sami and ej and rafe Jordan. yet they still go on.
Who ever said that Rafe and Sami were boring apparently didnt see Jordan. I dont know whos idea it was to hire that poor girl but they need to let her go and give her severance pay.

Thats all I have to say about that, LOL!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

phloe3

I am confused about these spoilers. These came out for next week, but sound like the end of this week. Nicole and Eric aren't even rescued until next week, so Brady feeling bad about them doesn't even make sense

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Quote:

Tuesday, January 21, 2014
Sami finally reaches out to EJ.

snoozeville for me, I'm just happy Ejabby heat up against this week. EEW! you don't think he'll bang two in the same day, that would be nasty. If that were true, Sami might as well screw Abby.

Quote:

Jordan is wary when she and Rafe end up hanging out with Lucas and Sheryl.

Wednesday, January 22, 2014
EJ demands information from Stefano.

Hope gets shocking news about her daughter from a very angry father at St. Luke’s.

Friday, January 24, 2014
Kate, Sami, Gabi, Will and Sonny grow worried as Julie and Hope make it clear they want to question Gabi about Nick’s disappearance.

These spoilers kind of bored me.

Edited by crookedhalo, Jan 14 2014, 01:45 AM.

The Scorpion
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Jan 14 2014, 01:40 AM
Quote:

snoozeville for me, I'm just happy Ejabby heat up against this week. EEW! you don't think he'll bang two in the same day, that would be nasty. If that were true, Sami might as well screw Abby.

Quote:

Hope gets shocking news about her daughter from a very angry father at St. Luke’s.

Friday, January 24, 2014
Kate, Sami, Gabi, Will and Sonny grow worried as Julie and Hope make it clear they want to question Gabi about Nick’s disappearance.

Obviously he will fuck them both. Remember Sami is his love and Abby is the blonde he must quiet down. Nasty sl and Days is cluless as always when it comes to storytelling.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

The Scorpion
Jan 14 2014, 01:48 AM
crookedhalo
Jan 14 2014, 01:40 AM
Quote:

Quote:

Friday, January 24, 2014

Obviously he will fuck them both. Remember Sami is his love and Abby is the blonde he must quiet down. Nasty sl and Days is cluless as always when it comes to storytelling.
He'll have to stick his pecker in her mouth to keep her quiet or another orifice... Sami will probally be amazed by his selfishness. LOL, it's so stupid!

Ljay
Member Avatar

If Ej is sleeping with Sami AND Abby I wonder what the chances of both of them getting knocked up would be? Hey, its not Ejs first rodeo, He had Nicole and Sami knocked up at the same time. No time like the present!...

Thats all we need is some more babies...

BeeBee
Member Avatar

So Sami reaches out to EJ on Tuesday.Julie tells Abby about her suspicions concerning Nick on Wednesday.Abby confronts EJ asking if he killed Nick and this is accompanied by rising passion.I hope "reaching out" and "rising passion" do not mean EJ will be sexing it up with Sami then Abby.They also need to get something new for EJ and Abby,arguing as foreplay is an EJ/Sami thing.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Ljay
Jan 14 2014, 02:58 AM
If Ej is sleeping with Sami AND Abby I wonder what the chances of both of them getting knocked up would be? Hey, its not Ejs first rodeo, He had Nicole and Sami knocked up at the same time. No time like the present!...

Thats all we need is some more babies...
I hope Sami does not have any more children.She has an adult son,three small children,and a grandchild.That's enough for her.

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Someone's been a good girl this year. ;-)

HOPE and AIDEN!! :yahoo: Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! :chee: :chee:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 14 2014, 03:18 AM
So Sami reaches out to EJ on Tuesday.Julie tells Abby about her suspicions concerning Nick on Wednesday.Abby confronts EJ asking if he killed Nick and this is accompanied by rising passion.I hope "reaching out" and "rising passion" do not mean EJ will be sexing it up with Sami then Abby.They also need to get something new for EJ and Abby,arguing as foreplay is an EJ/Sami thing.
Prepare for the double dipping. This story is nothing but classy all the way around.

am103
Member Avatar

Between Ericole, EJabby, the kickoff of Hope's new story, and the drama surrounding Arianna's christening, it sounds like this will be an awesome week for Days!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

MissFancyFace
Jan 14 2014, 06:39 AM
I think you might win the award for the person most excited about two people disagreeing. lol.

I'm looking forward to seeing if there's something that could be built on, but i'm not going to ship them prematurely. Especially since there are still a few things that need to happen before Hope would be "free" to be in a relationship.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Has anyone heard if Nicole and Eric are going to be drugged where they don't remember telling each other how they felt?? That is going to suck if the writers are going that route..... :redface:

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
Someone's been a good girl this year. ;-)

Supergirlx2
Jan 14 2014, 11:56 AM
MissFancyFace
Jan 14 2014, 06:39 AM
I think you might win the award for the person most excited about two people disagreeing. lol.

I'm looking forward to seeing if there's something that could be built on, but i'm not going to ship them prematurely. Especially since there are still a few things that need to happen before Hope would be "free" to be in a relationship.
:blulaugh: I guess that's what happens when DOOL (a show that your absolute favorite actress refuses to leave) doesn't give you much to look forward to. :P These 'crumbs' appear promising, so why not turn that into something positive? People who fight passionately, love just as deeply and passionately.

Just from side by side pics of DC and KA has me giddy with excitement! :cheer: :popcorn: I'm not worried about the chemistry dept., KA could be paired with a rock and it would still be HOT! :biggrin:

But you are right, I should tread with caution. What looks good on paper doesn't always turn out that way in action.

I'm more concerned about lightening striking twice and TIIC fucking it up as they always do.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
Jan 14 2014, 04:38 PM
Has anyone heard if Nicole and Eric are going to be drugged where they don't remember telling each other how they felt?? That is going to suck if the writers are going that route..... :redface:
Dr. Chyka had two vials in his Dr.s bag at end of the show......not surprised if he does something to them...he is Stephano Dimera's doctor,

monicasblueangel
Member Avatar

more Ejabby.
I'm hooked on
these two!

I am wondering
when we will see
more Of Lucas? I
don't see him in
the spoilers.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Partnersincrime
Member Avatar

monicasblueangel
Jan 15 2014, 04:24 PM
more Ejabby.
I'm hooked on
these two!

I am wondering
when we will see
more Of Lucas? I
don't see him in
the spoilers.
He was mentioned on spoiler of Jordan does not like rafe want to spend more time with lucas and Sheryl or something like that

WillFan
Member Avatar

1/20/2014

Nicole opens up to Eric; Daniel, Marlena and Roman search for Eric and Nicole; Brady decides to leave town; Abigail worries Will suspects her; Sami makes a decision about her relationship.

1/21/2014

Daniel gets to Eric and Nicole; Sami reaches out to E.J.; Julie gets Hope to help look for Nick; Jordan and Rafe spend time with Lucas and Sheryl.

1/22/2014

Julie shares her suspicion about Nick with Abigail; E.J. intends to get information from Stefano; Brady is struck by the consequences of his actions; J.J. gets Bev to help him with Theresa; Hope gets upsetting news about her daughter.

1/23/2014

Abigail wants to know if E.J. killed Nick; Eric must make a hard decision; Theresa takes advantage of Brady's drunken state; Hope and Aiden clash over their children.

1/24/2014

Arianna's christening ends with an unexpected turn of events; Kate, Sami, Will and Sonny worry as Julie and Hope make it clear they want to talk to Gabi about Nick; Abigail faces a moral dilemma.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on

Katrosina
Member Avatar

WillFan
Jan 17 2014, 05:10 PM
1/20/2014

Nicole opens up to Eric; Daniel, Marlena and Roman search for Eric and Nicole; Brady decides to leave town; Abigail worries Will suspects her; Sami makes a decision about her relationship.

1/21/2014

Daniel gets to Eric and Nicole; Sami reaches out to E.J.; Julie gets Hope to help look for Nick; Jordan and Rafe spend time with Lucas and Sheryl.

1/22/2014

Julie shares her suspicion about Nick with Abigail; E.J. intends to get information from Stefano; Brady is struck by the consequences of his actions; J.J. gets Bev to help him with Theresa; Hope gets upsetting news about her daughter.

1/23/2014

Abigail wants to know if E.J. killed Nick; Eric must make a hard decision; Theresa takes advantage of Brady's drunken state; Hope and Aiden clash over their children.

1/24/2014

Arianna's christening ends with an unexpected turn of events; Kate, Sami, Will and Sonny worry as Julie and Hope make it clear they want to talk to Gabi about Nick; Abigail faces a moral dilemma.

http://tvlistings.zap2it.com/tvlistings/ZCProgram.do?sId=EP00001189&t=Days+of+our+Lives&method=getEpisodesForShow&desc=on
Thanks for the spoilers. :D Hoping when Sami reaches out to EJ he has another flashback of Abby. :$

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder if EJ tells Abby he did kill Nick, thinking that he can leverage her feelings for him to keep her from pursuing the matter. We have Abby accusing him on Thursday, Abby in a moral dilemma on Friday and then EJ giving her a stern warning the following Monday. I could definitely see him telling her that he had Nick killed in retaliation for the attack on Gabi, knowing that she's unlikely to rat him out because of how she feels about him.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
ZetaBoards gives you all the tools to create a successful discussion community.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply