Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 20th
Topic Started: Jan 9 2014, 05:06 PM (26,865 Views)
LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ LUMI ♥

tomsawyer
Jan 17 2014, 05:36 PM
Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder if EJ tells Abby he did kill Nick, thinking that he can leverage her feelings for him to keep her from pursuing the matter. We have Abby accusing him on Thursday, Abby in a moral dilemma on Friday and then EJ giving her a stern warning the following Monday. I could definitely see him telling her that he had Nick killed in retaliation for the attack on Gabi, knowing that she's unlikely to rat him out because of how she feels about him.
That makes a lot of sense...I can see his stern warning going right over Abby's head and maybe this is where the angry sex comes into play....if they do it on Monday, I don't for a second believe they will get into a huge fight right before...but if he tells her the following week that he killed Nick, then I can see her going off on him because of it, and they end up having sex again after that.....IDK I just feel this is going to get worse for Ej because whomever is taking pics is likely going to take them over a period of time....I bet it's Stefano....wasn't he the one who broke up Ejole last time....by blackmailing Will into telling Sonny within ear shot of Rafe? I can see him doing the same thing again......
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 17 2014, 05:47 PM
tomsawyer
Hmmm... I'm starting to wonder if EJ tells Abby he did kill Nick, thinking that he can leverage her feelings for him to keep her from pursuing the matter. We have Abby accusing him on Thursday, Abby in a moral dilemma on Friday and then EJ giving her a stern warning the following Monday. I could definitely see him telling her that he had Nick killed in retaliation for the attack on Gabi, knowing that she's unlikely to rat him out because of how she feels about him.
That makes a lot of sense...I can see his stern warning going right over Abby's head and maybe this is where the angry sex comes into play....if they do it on Monday, I don't for a second believe they will get into a huge fight right before...but if he tells her the following week that he killed Nick, then I can see her going off on him because of it, and they end up having sex again after that.....IDK I just feel this is going to get worse for Ej because whomever is taking pics is likely going to take them over a period of time....I bet it's Stefano....wasn't he the one who broke up Ejole last time....by blackmailing Will into telling Sonny within ear shot of Rafe? I can see him doing the same thing again......
Yeah, I haven't decided who is taking the pics yet, but I could definitely see Stefano being involved.

I'm thinking I'm right (LOL, I know, I know) about EJ "confessing" to Abby. I've been wondering how they're going to continue Ejabby for awhile even after Sami takes him back and I think this might be it. As it stands right now, there's no reason for him to not choose one woman or the other once Sami decides she wants him back. And it really makes him look sleazy if he decides to double dip with both women just because he can. So of course, the natural answer is for EJ to want to choose to be with just woman but to be "forced" to carry on with the other woman too. This would be a way to do that.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

:glare: Marlena better not be in "Australia" too.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

angie37
Jan 13 2014, 08:24 PM
This is my week! Ericole, Lucas, Hope, Marlena, Daniel Cosgrove as Aiden... This fan right here won't ask for more (at least until the next week LOL). :popcorn:
What about Roman? How could you forget him? ;)

stormymac
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jan 17 2014, 07:46 PM
You will be happy to know that Marlena is shown in next week's promo sitting next to Roman.

pagraves
Member Avatar

stormymac
Jan 17 2014, 10:43 PM
TreasureCove
You will be happy to know that Marlena is shown in next week's promo sitting next to Roman.
You were doing so well, right up to the "next to Roman" part. ;)
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Sooo does Eric and Nicole both remember? What happens with them?

stormymac
Member Avatar

pagraves
Jan 17 2014, 11:11 PM
stormymac
TreasureCove
Well, he is the great-grandfather, so they have to give him some consideration. :P

BeeBee
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
You may be right but I cannot see how writing Abby as covering up the murder of her cousin because she wants to continue to have sex with EJ would be doing the character any favors.I can see them writing EJ as telling her he had nothing to do with Nick's actual murder but Abby not believing him for whatever reason then having to decide whether to report suspcions to Hope/police.I am thinking back to the conversation between Abby and Hope where Hope told Abby that Abby could tell her anything and it would any further.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

stormymac
TreasureCove
BLECH!

Rosebud
Member Avatar

stormymac
Jan 18 2014, 02:36 AM
pagraves
Jan 17 2014, 11:11 PM
stormymac
TreasureCove
Well, he is the great-grandfather, so they have to give him some consideration. :P
They could kill him off or send him to Australia too (forever)

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply