Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 20th
Topic Started: Jan 9 2014, 05:06 PM (26,532 Views)
concerned
Member Avatar

jam6242
Jan 9 2014, 06:02 PM
tomsawyer
Jan 9 2014, 05:15 PM
wkline
Jan 9 2014, 05:06 PM
Julie enlists Hope's help in an attempt to track down Nick
Looking forward to the Julie-EJ-Hope ménage a trois. #TeamAwkwardx3
Julie can bring her handcuffs! ;)
And only Hope has the key.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

I'm in withdrawal... I need WilSon spoilers. This is week 3 without any mention of them, yet.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"I don't live by a set diet. It's not about pounds. It's really about how I feel." ~ KA

iheartwilson
Jan 9 2014, 06:31 PM
I'm in withdrawal... I need WilSon spoilers. This is week 3 without any mention of them, yet.
just because they're not in the spoilers, doesn't mean they won't be on.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 9 2014, 06:25 PM
SOD, for the week of Jan.12 shows another kiss for EJAbby, so who knows. Maybe EJ is hounding her for more and she's trying to resist. Since this is just a TV show, I hope that's it and I will say GO ABBY!
Link to image?

camera shy

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 9 2014, 06:25 PM
SOD, for the week of Jan.12 shows another kiss for EJAbby, so who knows. Maybe EJ is hounding her for more and she's trying to resist. Since this is just a TV show, I hope that's it and I will say GO ABBY!
I read that interview and from KM said it doesn't sound like EJ was playing her. She basically talks about Abby and EJ just got caught up in one another. Now she could have been talking from Abby's point of view, but it didn't sound like it. Love to hear JS's take on the sex between EJ and Abby and what EJ was feeling when it happened.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Quote:

Abigail is intensely struggling with a moral dilemma

Sounds like she's trying to decide if she should go back for more. :makeout: :sex4:

Greys

I hope the kiss is real and abby is not day dreaming I love more scenes between them GO EJABBY:)

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

I am sorry, is there actually an image we can see? Just want to see the cloths, if its from the cabin or a new scene.

Oh and I agree with above. Hope its not a daydream.

Nicole Walker

I don't think EJ was playing her either but I also think at the end he did take advantage of what happened to get her to stay quiet. Clearly he enjoyed the romp in the sack TWICE. :laugh:

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Yes!! Nicole tells Eric she is not with Daniel and he has to decide if he's gonna leave the priesthood!!! Which he will!! But...does Nicole have feelings for Daniel too or does she flat out tell Eric she still loves him!! God..please let them kiss!! He can't leave without kissing her, right??

concerned
Member Avatar

AmbernOK
Jan 9 2014, 08:08 PM
Yes!! Nicole tells Eric she is not with Daniel and he has to decide if he's gonna leave the priesthood!!! Which he will!! But...does Nicole have feelings for Daniel too or does she flat out tell Eric she still loves him!! God..please let them kiss!! He can't leave without kissing her, right??
He can and he probably will.

Can we at least have a tension filled hand clench.

Something with a little more than a "friendly" hug.

Vicky4Mimi

Hologram
Jan 9 2014, 07:41 PM
I am sorry, is there actually an image we can see? Just want to see the cloths, if its from the cabin or a new scene.

I will send you a PM of the picture because I'm not sure I'm allowed to put it on here...if DR doesn't mind I will be happy to share it.

I just watched the show for today--and I think Abby has the same dress on in the picture that she is wearing today, so it could be a daydream, or EJ might make an stop by her place to check on her and Gabi. Since I saw her in the dress, it is confusing till we see it happen on screen!

lysie
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 9 2014, 08:48 PM
Hologram

I will send you a PM of the picture because I'm not sure I'm allowed to put it on here...if DR doesn't mind I will be happy to share it.

I just watched the show for today--and I think Abby has the same dress on in the picture that she is wearing today, so it could be a daydream, or EJ might make an stop by her place to check on her and Gabi. Since I saw her in the dress, it is confusing till we see it happen on screen!
You just can't post in a thread, and I'd recommend not posting it anywhere public. IDK if they're as on top of it now as they were a few months ago, though.

Brewster
Member Avatar

I read SOD and it is only Abby's POV.
There was no indication still of what EJ's true intentions are.

As for these spoilers LOOK at all that Ericole!

concerned
Member Avatar

Brewster
Jan 9 2014, 08:57 PM

Heating up for sweeps.

salempc
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 9 2014, 08:48 PM
Hologram

It may also just be a staged photo and not be from a scene. I haven't paid enough attention in the past few years to notice, but they used to use staged photos a lot. We would drive ourselves a little crazy in the early days of Lumi searching for scenes to match all of the pics.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

No..I'm gonna be positive!! I'm going to say I think Eric and Nicole at least kiss!!!

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Brewster

POV = ?

BUt it seems as you say its all Abby's dream? I of course hope its something more. I guess we will see..

It also looks like she and EJ is dressed as that picture from the article with the interview with Ali and James, showing them with Abigale. Sami wearing a very cute black dress.

I don't know, It seems unlikely that EJ would kiss Abby when Sami is in the house. :-/

concerned
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 9 2014, 09:35 PM
Brewster

POV = ?

BUt it seems as you say its all Abby's dream? I of course hope its something more. I guess we will see..

It also looks like she and EJ is dressed as that picture from the article with the interview with Ali and James, showing them with Abigale. Sami wearing a very cute black dress.

I don't know, It seems unlikely that EJ would kiss Abby when Sami is in the house. :-/
Not if you recall his actions with Taylor.

But yes I know the drill - he would never do that when he's with Sami.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

POV = Point of View

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply