Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 20th
Topic Started: Jan 9 2014, 05:06 PM (26,535 Views)
iheartwilson
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jan 9 2014, 07:12 PM
iheartwilson
Jan 9 2014, 06:31 PM
I'm in withdrawal... I need WilSon spoilers. This is week 3 without any mention of them, yet.
just because they're not in the spoilers, doesn't mean they won't be on.
Of course, but I need spoilers!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

kay
Member Avatar
Kay

iheartwilson
Jan 9 2014, 10:55 PM
Supergirlx2
iheartwilson
I'm in withdrawal... I need WilSon spoilers. This is week 3 without any mention of them, yet.
Yes, what is up with no spoilers for WilSon?

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 9 2014, 08:48 PM
Hologram
Jan 9 2014, 07:41 PM
I am sorry, is there actually an image we can see? Just want to see the cloths, if its from the cabin or a new scene.

Oh and I agree with above. Hope its not a daydream.
I will send you a PM of the picture because I'm not sure I'm allowed to put it on here...if DR doesn't mind I will be happy to share it.

I just watched the show for today--and I think Abby has the same dress on in the picture that she is wearing today, so it could be a daydream, or EJ might make an stop by her place to check on her and Gabi. Since I saw her in the dress, it is confusing till we see it happen on screen!
I wanna see it. . . will someone PM it to meeeeeeeeeee? :hail:

Ophelia
Member Avatar

wkline
Jan 9 2014, 05:06 PM
Nicole finally confesses the whole truth to Eric

It's time for Eric to make a truly difficult decision

Woot woot! I'm the most excited about Eric's decision since "the whole truth" could be ambiguous.

Posted Image
Edited by Ophelia, Jan 9 2014, 11:36 PM.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Ophelia
Jan 9 2014, 11:34 PM
wkline

It's time for Eric to make a truly difficult decision

Woot woot! I'm the most excited about Eric's decision since "the whole truth" could be ambiguous.

Posted Image
I think she tells him she is not in a relationship with Daniel, right? That's how I took that!

Ophelia
Member Avatar

That's what I'm hoping, but I'm afraid of jinxing it. :)

SadieEsperanto

kay
Jan 9 2014, 11:19 PM
iheartwilson
Jan 9 2014, 10:55 PM
Supergirlx2
iheartwilson
Yes, what is up with no spoilers for WilSon?
The silence is particularly strange because we already know (thanks to FS) that they taped a love scene during GW's first week on set. Seeing as how WilSon generally aren't shown in bed without a precipitating event, holding back spoilers so as not to reveal, say, an engagement? Seems pointless.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Maybe the writers are planning a surprise party.

pagraves
Member Avatar

TreasureCove
Jan 10 2014, 12:13 AM
Maybe the writers are planning a surprise party.
Quick! Someone to the closet!

iheartwilson
Member Avatar

I think we should be seeing Arianna's Christening this month so I was hoping for spoilers about that. I know some are thinking Nick is alive and will crash the celebration. I'm thinking it may just be when the affair comes to light or maybe just Nick's death is found out.

Ljay
Member Avatar

wkline
Abigail is intensely struggling with a moral dilemma
She sleeps with a man thats got a fiance and shes RIGHT NOW getting MORALS? Yeah, I can see her dilemma. I can see an even bigger one if she gets knocked up by Ej DiMera..

SKBaldwin

WTF?

Lana
Member Avatar

jam6242
Jan 9 2014, 06:02 PM
tomsawyer
Jan 9 2014, 05:15 PM
wkline
Julie enlists Hope's help in an attempt to track down Nick
Looking forward to the Julie-EJ-Hope ménage a trois. #TeamAwkwardx3
Julie can bring her handcuffs! ;)
LOL!! Can't wait to see Julie again...with or without handcuffs!! :blulaugh:

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 9 2014, 06:25 PM
SOD, for the week of Jan.12 shows another kiss for EJAbby, so who knows. Maybe EJ is hounding her for more and she's trying to resist. Since this is just a TV show, I hope that's it and I will say GO ABBY!
If it is allowed,can someone please post a copy of the SOD cover.I bet the issue flies off the shelf.I know I am going to get my copy.

Edit: Never mind.
Edited by BeeBee, Jan 10 2014, 02:31 AM.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Brewster
Member Avatar

Hologram
Jan 9 2014, 09:35 PM
Brewster
Jan 9 2014, 08:57 PM
I read SOD and it is only Abby's POV.
There was no indication still of what EJ's true intentions are.

As for these spoilers LOOK at all that Ericole!
POV = ?

BUt it seems as you say its all Abby's dream? I of course hope its something more. I guess we will see..

It also looks like she and EJ is dressed as that picture from the article with the interview with Ali and James, showing them with Abigale. Sami wearing a very cute black dress.

I don't know, It seems unlikely that EJ would kiss Abby when Sami is in the house. :-/
Sorry. POV is Point of View.

I don't think it is Abby's dream. I didn't get that impression from the article myself. I just meant it was written from her perspective and from her perspective, if EJ were manipulating her, she wouldn't know that yet.

I guess the picture of Abby and EJ in the article could be from a dream of hers, but again, nothing in the article made it seem that way.

BuickMackane

It would be typical of Days if Abby were to discover that she is pregnant by EJ and then drop the bombshell at the wedding ceremony of EJ and Sami.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

BuickMackane
Jan 10 2014, 07:38 AM
It would be typical of Days if Abby were to discover that she is pregnant by EJ and then drop the bombshell at the wedding ceremony of EJ and Sami.
I hope, after her anger, she realizes she does not give a shit., and moves on happily with her life.

ArnoldFinnegan
Member Avatar

wkline
National Enquirer

Why do I have the feeling that this means that Nicole will tell Eric something that encourages him to return to the priesthood, because she doesn't want to be the reason for his departure? And then he will decide to return to the priesthood while they both still struggle with their feelings? I just can't believe that they would already give Ericole their happy ending, especially since an interview a couple months back indicated lots of twists and turns. I hope I'm wrong.

JarlenaLante
Member Avatar

Just went back and took a look at Drake Hogestyn's twitter account to see when he first tweeted he was back on the Days set and it was October 21. Assuming they were 4 months ahead then that would put John Black's arrival back in Salem around February 20th, so my best guess is Brady runs into Theresa. And they start hooking up very shortly thereafter.

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

JarlenaLante
Jan 10 2014, 08:44 AM
Just went back and took a look at Drake Hogestyn's twitter account to see when he first tweeted he was back on the Days set and it was October 21. Assuming they were 4 months ahead then that would put John Black's arrival back in Salem around February 20th, so my best guess is Brady runs into Theresa. And they start hooking up very shortly thereafter.

Looking forward to new John Black story.....I hope it has intrigue.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply