Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Spoilers for the week of January 20th
Topic Started: Jan 9 2014, 05:06 PM (26,403 Views)
Brewster
Member Avatar

I am just not excited at all about the possibility of a Brady/Theresa hook up if it goes there. I can't put my finger on it, but there is just something about Theresa that I don't like. I don't know if it's the actress or what. But I find her near intolerable.

But I guess it makes sense why they would have Brady and Theresa go there if they do.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Brewster
Jan 10 2014, 10:49 AM
I am just not excited at all about the possibility of a Brady/Theresa hook up if it goes there. I can't put my finger on it, but there is just something about Theresa that I don't like. I don't know if it's the actress or what. But I find her near intolerable.

But I guess it makes sense why they would have Brady and Theresa go there if they do.
Hey, I said earlier that if tptb keep in form, then if Brady hooks up with Theresa, then she'll be dead within the year. . . so, maybe we DO want a hookup or relationship?? Quite obviously, I don't like her either. But if they keep Brady all dark and scheming and higher than a kite . . . well, I'm good with that too even if it means a side of Breanie.

Brewster
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Jan 10 2014, 11:04 AM
Brewster

Hey, I said earlier that if tptb keep in form, then if Brady hooks up with Theresa, then she'll be dead within the year. . . so, maybe we DO want a hookup or relationship?? Quite obviously, I don't like her either. But if they keep Brady all dark and scheming and higher than a kite . . . well, I'm good with that too even if it means a side of Breanie.
You know what I think it is about her?

Her voice. It just bugs.

And I rather enjoy cracked out Brady lol. EM is doing a fantastic job not being too over the top about it.

krissy-k

If Nick does come back he'll probably come back with amnesia and not remember anything about his "murder". and he'll probably still think he's married to Gabi.

Vicky4Mimi
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 10 2014, 02:23 AM
Vicky4Mimi
Jan 9 2014, 06:25 PM
SOD, for the week of Jan.12 shows another kiss for EJAbby, so who knows. Maybe EJ is hounding her for more and she's trying to resist. Since this is just a TV show, I hope that's it and I will say GO ABBY!
If it is allowed,can someone please post a copy of the SOD cover.I bet the issue flies off the shelf.I know I am going to get my copy.

Edit: Never mind.
Did you get a copy of SOD? I got mine very soon after it came out---there was only 2 left and that never happens! Something tells me this was a big ratings week and a big social media week for DAYS. I hope so anyway. I hope it helps them.

Ljay
Member Avatar

PALMommy
Brewster

Any consolation I dont like her at all and never have. I believe its just her...Like my Grandma use to say "She looks so despicable"

Cue to Casting of Days: Its time to get a new Teresa.

AFaithL

Brewster
Jan 10 2014, 01:24 PM
PALMommy
Brewster

Her voice. It just bugs.

And I rather enjoy cracked out Brady lol. EM is doing a fantastic job not being too over the top about it.
Her voice bugs me too.

reaganstroller

AFaithL
Jan 10 2014, 06:19 PM
Brewster
Jan 10 2014, 01:24 PM
PALMommy
Brewster

Her voice. It just bugs.

Her voice bugs me too.
And there is NOTHING interesting about her character at all so far!

MontrellDemet

Bricole love
Jan 9 2014, 05:47 PM
phloe3
Jan 9 2014, 05:16 PM
I wonder who Brady runs into
Brady will runs into Theresa,because they're going to hook them up as two druggy together with lots of sex.
I bet it's John. Brady & Theresa= Gross, They're third cousins!!!!!!!! :yuk:

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Maybe he runs into Dr. Feelgood trying to make his escape. If he stops and captures the guy who made the drug, and Brady learns more about the drug, that could help towards the brothers reconciling.
Edited by TreasureCove, Jan 10 2014, 08:11 PM.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

BuickMackane
Jan 10 2014, 07:38 AM
It would be typical of Days if Abby were to discover that she is pregnant by EJ and then drop the bombshell at the wedding ceremony of EJ and Sami.
Oh that would be amazing! Sami would find herself in her sister's shoes! :blulaugh: :blulaugh: :blulaugh:

Rosebud
Member Avatar

ArnoldFinnegan
Jan 10 2014, 08:34 AM
wkline
Jan 9 2014, 05:06 PM
National Enquirer

Nicole finally confesses the whole truth to Eric
Why do I have the feeling that this means that Nicole will tell Eric something that encourages him to return to the priesthood, because she doesn't want to be the reason for his departure? And then he will decide to return to the priesthood while they both still struggle with their feelings? I just can't believe that they would already give Ericole their happy ending, especially since an interview a couple months back indicated lots of twists and turns. I hope I'm wrong.
I think they would be stupid to rush it.

Rosebud
Member Avatar

salem_viewer
Jan 10 2014, 08:53 AM
JarlenaLante
Jan 10 2014, 08:44 AM
Just went back and took a look at Drake Hogestyn's twitter account to see when he first tweeted he was back on the Days set and it was October 21. Assuming they were 4 months ahead then that would put John Black's arrival back in Salem around February 20th, so my best guess is Brady runs into Theresa. And they start hooking up very shortly thereafter.

Looking forward to new John Black story.....I hope it has intrigue.
And it better include Marlena.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

MontrellDemet
Jan 10 2014, 07:53 PM
Bricole love
Jan 9 2014, 05:47 PM
phloe3
Jan 9 2014, 05:16 PM
I wonder who Brady runs into
Brady will runs into Theresa,because they're going to hook them up as two druggy together with lots of sex.
I bet it's John. Brady & Theresa= Gross, They're third cousins!!!!!!!! :yuk:
no they're not... Brady found out that his father, John, is not the son of Coleen Brady & Santos DiMera. Their child died. John does not know who his biological parents are and he is currently searching for answers. Hope relayed the message to Brady this week.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 10 2014, 05:38 PM
BeeBee
Vicky4Mimi
SOD, for the week of Jan.12 shows another kiss for EJAbby, so who knows. Maybe EJ is hounding her for more and she's trying to resist. Since this is just a TV show, I hope that's it and I will say GO ABBY!
If it is allowed,can someone please post a copy of the SOD cover.I bet the issue flies off the shelf.I know I am going to get my copy.

Did you get a copy of SOD? I got mine very soon after it came out---there was only 2 left and that never happens! Something tells me this was a big ratings week and a big social media week for DAYS. I hope so anyway. I hope it helps them.
It's not on the front cover, the front cover shows Abby & EJ and makes a comment about them having sex, and then saying...what about Sami? The pic in question is on the second page. And they seem to be in the mansion, she looks like she's higher than EJ in the pic, I think she's sitting on the desk and they are seriously smooching.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
BeeBee
Vicky4Mimi

I have a friend who gives her copy to me when she is through but the copies she gave me today were Dec.30 and Jan 6.Rats! I am going to the store later today.I cannot wait to get my hands on the copy.I want to get one because I'm not sure she might not have other requests for it. I hope the rating are through the roof.I want EJ and Abby for the forseeable future.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

Rosebud
Jan 10 2014, 08:18 PM
BuickMackane
Jan 10 2014, 07:38 AM
It would be typical of Days if Abby were to discover that she is pregnant by EJ and then drop the bombshell at the wedding ceremony of EJ and Sami.
Oh that would be amazing! Sami would find herself in her sister's shoes! :blulaugh: :blulaugh: :blulaugh:
Except Abby would be telling the truth.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

crookedhalo
Jan 11 2014, 02:40 AM
Vicky4Mimi
BeeBee
Vicky4Mimi

It's not on the front cover, the front cover shows Abby & EJ and makes a comment about them having sex, and then saying...what about Sami? The pic in question is on the second page. And they seem to be in the mansion, she looks like she's higher than EJ in the pic, I think she's sitting on the desk and they are seriously smooching.
Okay now I am calling the store to find out when it opens.

DOOLette
Member Avatar

Brady & Theresa? Perfect together. Although I'm not sure their combined egos and issues would fit on my tv screen.

Ej & Abs make me itch, and not in a good way. I have to say though, that watching Jen's head explode if/when Abs confesses will make me smile.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

From SoapCentral:

"A confession of love leads one man to face a life-changing decision "

As much as I would like this to be EJ+Abby, its probably Eric and Nicole. Which is just good news I guess. =)

"The aftermath of an affair has one Salemite struggling to cope"

Obviously either Ej or Abigail. Would be more interesting if it was EJ.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply