Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Masters of Sex
Topic Started: Jan 10 2014, 02:24 PM (13,627 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

In this week's SOD, there is an article about the EJ/Abby scenes that aired this week and a little talk about what happens next.

Kate Mansi teases that her family starts to get suspicious when Adrienne spots her talking a little too closely EJ. Adrienne goes to Jennifer, who then warns her daughter about getting mixed up with the DiMeras.

If you want to read more about Mansi's reaction to the story and the warnings she got from her costars regarding fan reactions, pick up the latest SOD!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sariah
Member Avatar

I hate that SOD limits you guys the way they do. I need more, but I've got no plans to buy the magazine. TFP. :)

And I'm still very intrigued with this story and where they plan on taking it and I hope we get some more hot scenes before Sami finds out.

#LovingEjabby

cord08

lysie
Jan 10 2014, 02:24 PM
In this week's SOD, there is an article about the EJ/Abby scenes that aired this week and a little talk about what happens next.

Kate Mansi teases that her family starts to get suspicious when Adrienne spots her talking a little too closely EJ. Adrienne goes to Jennifer, who then warns her daughter about getting mixed up with the DiMeras.

If you want to read more about Mansi's reaction to the story and the warnings she got from her costars regarding fan reactions, pick up the latest SOD!
It's sad that costars have to warn each other about fan reaction.

lysie
Member Avatar

Sariah
Jan 10 2014, 02:28 PM
I hate that SOD limits you guys the way they do. I need more, but I've got no plans to buy the magazine. TFP. :)

And I'm still very intrigued with this story and where they plan on taking it and I hope we get some more hot scenes before Sami finds out.

#LovingEjabby

If you ask specifics I might can answer.

AFaithL

Lovin' EJabby, too. Hope they run with this story.

MissLola
Member Avatar

The title of this article is hilarious.

Nicole Walker

HAHA. EJ and Abby are the master of sex now? LMFAO! Those scenes were HOT!

jam6242
Member Avatar

MissLola
Jan 10 2014, 02:48 PM
The title of this article is hilarious.
Especially considering Abigail's previous big story was her virginity! :lol:

AFaithL

Here's a quesion. There's a new picture floating around about a kiss. What is the context there? Gosh, I haven't been excited about an unexpected hookup since Brady and Kristen.

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

I read the full article and it does appear that this is going to blossom into some kind of affair and not just a ONS. I'm all for it!!!

LuvingLumi
Member Avatar
♥ Jax Teller♥

AFaithL
Jan 10 2014, 02:58 PM
Here's a quesion. There's a new picture floating around about a kiss. What is the context there? Gosh, I haven't been excited about an unexpected hookup since Brady and Kristen.
We aren't sure if the kiss is a fantasy or a real one yet...but we won't have to wait too much to find out as Abby is wearing the same sweater she has today....in that kiss.

mer4santo
Member Avatar

Well....I guess it takes practice to become a Master.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

THe last scene of today's show might be Adrienne instead of Sami then. I am SURE it's going to be one of those two. But we know Sami winds up in that room with EJ and Abigail but she might come into the scene later.

Hannah Scorpio
Member Avatar

Abby is wearing the same white shirt in this episode, the kiss photo and when she and EJ talk to Sami. EJ is very tense in that last pic.

am103
Member Avatar

Love it. Can't wait to see where this story goes!

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

Haha, I can see all of her co-stars warning her ominously in her dressing room one by one. I so wonder what they said.

Sariah
Member Avatar

mer4santo
Jan 10 2014, 03:03 PM
Well....I guess it takes practice to become a Master.
It takes 10,000 hours according to Malcom Gladwell. Ejabby need to get started practicing! ;)

Lysie - does it hint at what's to come in the article? More hook-ups? Or just more fretting and regretting and flashbacking?

S loves EJ

If the title of the article is masters of sex it does sound like there will be more hook ups. I do find the 50 shades of gray concept interesting so I guess I´m cool with it maybe I will even love it even if EJ betraying Sami bothers me a little bit, but in the same time my feelings for Ejami doesn´t seem to be as strong as they use to be.

I´m not sure if I see a future for Ejabby though, and if EJ continues to sleep with Abby there won´t be a future for Ejami éither maybe they will go back to Ejole after this and I might be cool with that too.

fenderbabe

Spencer Hastings
Jan 10 2014, 03:46 PM
Haha, I can see all of her co-stars warning her ominously in her dressing room one by one. I so wonder what they said.
LOL, I want to laugh but I feel bad for what KM is facing.

I think it's Adrianne at the door, too. This sucks so hard because I wish Jack was around for this storyline instead of Jennifer and Adrienne. If he were to just appear one day and enter a scene with no explanation whatsoever that would be totally awesome. Days should just pretend he never died and I promise to ask no questions.

crookedhalo
Member Avatar

LuvingLumi
Jan 10 2014, 02:58 PM
I read the full article and it does appear that this is going to blossom into some kind of affair and not just a ONS. I'm all for it!!!
me too, and I knew, no there not the end game and I'm sure this is an EJAMI saga. But, it gives a humanness a frailty to EJ, that I like. I think what he sees in her in a delicate little flower and he's devilishly charming, it's the basic love affair type. It's not going to be liked by everyone, and neither is any type of hookup with any couple, PS I expect this topic to go wild and get locked down :jedi: . :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums with no limits on posts or members.
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply