Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
NBC Sneak Peeks for the week of January 13th
Topic Started: Jan 10 2014, 04:54 PM (3,144 Views)
Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/photos/week-of-11314/14567/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

I wonder if they will make Brady and Theresa more than fuck buddies. Maybe try to soften Theresa with Brady. Out of everyone she has met in Salem, Brady would be the closest person she can relate to.

The Ericole photo looked good.

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Sami actually looks nice for once.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Panda Panda
Jan 10 2014, 04:58 PM
Sami actually looks nice for once.
I always thought the platinum blond hair on her was way too harsh. She looks better with a darker shade.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

I HAVE TO SEE THE PREVIEW....HURRY UP DAYS!!! ERICOLE SCENES LOOK HOT! What the heck is Nicole wearing anyway?

SunAngel
Member Avatar

When do they release the weekly promo? I'm hitting F5 every 10 seconds now.

Vicky4Mimi

EJAbby are in the clothes they are wearing in the new SOD Kiss picture. They are going to kiss in the mansion I bet!! Bring it on! I wish that was what Sami overhears, but I'm sure we won't be that lucky. They will drag thing forever. But as long as EJAbby are still having fun--it's OK.

JtSmarts
Member Avatar

Wow I think Theresa looks great.

Kimba73
Member Avatar

Can they please find something better to do with Adrienne than make her the town busybody! They only seem to bring her on to inadvertently blab somebody's secret or do something boneheaded like switch the pot brownies. What a waste of Judi Evans!!

Looking forward to the Ericole scenes!
Edited by Kimba73, Jan 10 2014, 05:24 PM.

Angie79
Member Avatar
Royal Reporter

Posted Image

cockymom
Member Avatar

Angie79
Jan 10 2014, 06:14 PM
AS looks really pretty. She needs to keep this hair color.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

PrincessAkima

wow- folded arms Sami. Oh yeah- she's not buying whatever EJ and Abby are selling.

Sariah
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Already suspecting that I will be wearing out my remote button to watch and re-watch these scenes.

And if that is a towel on Nicole, good gravy, couldn't they have found her a cuter towel? That thing is so fugly.

Edited by Sariah, Jan 10 2014, 06:30 PM.

Deverauxfan
Member Avatar

Quote:

Jennifer comes to Daniel's rescue.

Posted Image

Ugh! Give it a rest, Days. Fetch sucks. Maybe if we're lucky, she'll take a bullet for him and end up in a coma. Jennifoma 2014! :D

Looking forward to the Ericole scenes. :wub:

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

Sariah
Jan 10 2014, 06:27 PM
Posted Image

Already suspecting that I will be wearing out my remote button to watch and re-watch these scenes.

And if that is a towel on Nicole, good gravy, couldn't they have found her a cuter towel? That thing is so fugly.

Yeah, but you have to remember that the towel probably belongs to Daniel. And that seems like exactly the kind of towel Dirty Dr. Dan would own.
Edited by Sable Colby, Jan 10 2014, 07:01 PM.

Sable Colby
Member Avatar
Thanks Supergirl for the avi.

It cracks me up the way they tried to sex up the "captive in the basement" thing with Nicole in a towel and Eric's shirt unbuttoned halfway. Not that I'm complaining, mind you...

Panda Panda
Member Avatar

Nicole's towel makes me crave German Chocolate cake

salempc
Member Avatar

Vicky4Mimi
Jan 10 2014, 05:13 PM
EJAbby are in the clothes they are wearing in the new SOD Kiss picture. They are going to kiss in the mansion I bet!! Bring it on! I wish that was what Sami overhears, but I'm sure we won't be that lucky. They will drag thing forever. But as long as EJAbby are still having fun--it's OK.
I have a feeling that the kiss photo was just a staged one for publications to use, and not taken from an actual scene. It has happened before.

salempc
Member Avatar

Sable Colby
Jan 10 2014, 07:00 PM
Sariah
Jan 10 2014, 06:27 PM
Posted Image

Yeah, but you have to remember that the towel probably belongs to Daniel. And that seems like exactly the kind of towel Dirty Dr. Dan would own.
Dr. Orange Tan using a towel? He seems more like the shake-off-the-mud and go kind of guy - kind of like a wet dog would do.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

salempc
Jan 10 2014, 07:05 PM
Vicky4Mimi
Jan 10 2014, 05:13 PM
I have a feeling that the kiss photo was just a staged one for publications to use, and not taken from an actual scene. It has happened before.
Well isn't that all the better? Investing in the couple instead of the plot?

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply