Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
CBS Daytime Shows renewed
Topic Started: Jan 15 2014, 12:44 PM (939 Views)
Ellie

http://soapoperadigest.com/content/cbs-daytime-shows-renewed

CBS DAYTIME SHOWS RENEWED

By SOD • Posted: Jan 15, 2014

CBS has announced that their entire daytime lineup is returning for the 2014-2015 season, which includes YOUNG AND RESTLESS and BOLD AND BEAUTIFUL (the other shows are THE TALK, PRICE IS RIGHT and LET'S MAKE A DEAL). “The return of all five of our CBS Daytime shows is a credit to the collaborative spirit of the casts, crews and staff who work tirelessly to make their creative vision come to life,” stated Angelica McDaniel, Senior Vice President, CBS Daytime. “A special thank you goes out to our loyal fans for watching and for making us #1 in daytime.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

jdawg1077

Jimmy Freemanţ@YRJimmyF22m
We are renewed for 3 MORE YEARS! CONGRATULATIONS to the cast, crew and staff of The Young and the Restless and thank you to the #YR fans!

Wow, a 3 year renewal?

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Wow a 3-year renewal for Y&R!

That is great news!!

metitle
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jan 15 2014, 12:58 PM

That is great news!!
wow, the crapfest is renewed?
okay, I hope that means better stories will come along.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

metitle
Jan 15 2014, 01:41 PM
Mitchapalooza

That is great news!!
I have no opinion on Y&R as I no longer watch....but them getting renewed only helps the rest of daytime IMO.

BlissfulLily
Member Avatar

'Well I'll be damned, heh heh.' Guess MM getting canned didn't take Y&R down after all.
You are not that good MM. Get over it.

Yeahhhhhhhhhh Y&R!

eruell

BlissfulLily
Jan 15 2014, 03:54 PM
'Well I'll be damned, heh heh.' Guess MM getting canned didn't take Y&R down after all.
You are not that good MM. Get over it.

Yeahhhhhhhhhh Y&R!
MM thought he was going to be the guy to take down EB. Surprise, didn't happen, you'd have to be a much better actor and professional to do that! Sure one day it will happen, that either a new family will come in and be the main characters, or younger Newman's or Abbott's will become the adults of the show. For now, they need the older guard there to keep the young ones from destroying the show with their off camera antics!

paul89

now we need to here about days .

metitle
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
Jan 15 2014, 03:27 PM
metitle
Jan 15 2014, 01:41 PM
Mitchapalooza

That is great news!!
I have no opinion on Y&R as I no longer watch....but them getting renewed only helps the rest of daytime IMO.
I am keeping my fingers cross that means well for Days as well.

paul89

when is Days contract surepost to finish ??

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

paul89
Jan 15 2014, 04:56 PM
when is Days contract surepost to finish ??
The show is renewed through September 2014....however the show tapes 4 months in advance, so they are already taping for May 2014, meaning if they are cancelled, they would cease taping in late April or early May of this year....I I can't imagine that would produce a very good series finale.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jan 15 2014, 06:01 PM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

NBC usually makes an announcement about the show during its Winter Press Tour which is next week....I think we will hear something by the end of next week about DAYS future on NBC.

NBC's TCA is on January 19....CBS was today...which coincides with the renewal announcements for their shows.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Jan 15 2014, 06:09 PM.

am103
Member Avatar

Wow. For some reason, when I read the title, I read "CBS Daytime Shows Revived", and I really thought they were announcing that they were bring back GL, lol. I'm disappointed now.

paul89

i miss GL so much thats one show where they had good storys . ill never forget the story of a old lady who lives somewhere in the house of danny s. and somehow marha lives there and the old lady is telling the story of when she was younger on the show .

Queen B
Member Avatar

OH! take that JFP haters! I hope she stays in charge at Y&R, I genuinely love everything she's done with the show

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · General Daytime News · Next Topic »
Add Reply