Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Julie gets Hope to investigate Nick's disappearance
Topic Started: Jan 17 2014, 09:34 AM (1,187 Views)
Ellie

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest features an article about Julie, Hope and Nick.

Julie is getting texts from Nick, but they don't sound like they're from him. She discusses this with Hope, and they're both concerned. They try to figure out who could be causing the problem. Someone Nick knew in prison?

Julie and Hope question Gabi. Kate, Sami and Will are worried, but Gabi doesn't give anything away to Julie. Julie thinks Gabi might know more than she's saying, but she's not certain about this.

Gabi turns to EJ for help after she's questioned. Meanwhile, Julie grows more and more concerned about Nick...

Pick up the latest Digest for details!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

rknudson78
Member Avatar

Will this story ever wrap up.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I wonder if EJ will have to sleep with Julie to shut her up as well? ;)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar
"Right now what I like most about Aiden is Hope" ~ DC

Mitchapalooza
Jan 17 2014, 11:22 AM
maybe he'll have to 3-way with Julie AND Hope. ;)

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

In all seriousness, it's about time some of the Hortons got inserted into this story! Nick's been "dead" for how long now & TPTB are JUST starting to show that the Hortons are concerned about the goings on with Nick?

Between Julie wanting Hope's help to figure out what's going on with Nick and Ciara's troubles at school, it definitely sounds like Hope's going to have her on-screen hands full! :)

WGuyMd35

It shouldn't be too hard for the police to track the location of the cell phone. But I guess that would make the story too easy..

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

Gabi better hope EJ liked those churros she gave him.

BeeBee
Member Avatar

WGuyMd35
Jan 17 2014, 11:45 AM
It shouldn't be too hard for the police to track the location of the cell phone. But I guess that would make the story too easy..
I thought Kate said on Monday the service for Nick's phone was terminated for non payment.Doesn't make much sense to hold on to the phone if she cannot use it to send messages. I assumed she got rid of it.The phone,like Chad,has served it's purpose,i.e. EJ/Abby cabinsex,therefore,it is no longer needed.

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 17 2014, 11:54 AM
WGuyMd35
Jan 17 2014, 11:45 AM
I thought Kate said on Monday the service for Nick's phone was terminated for non payment.Doesn't make much sense to hold on to the phone if she cannot use it to send messages. I assumed she got rid of it.The phone,like Chad,has served it's purpose,i.e. EJ/Abby cabinsex,therefore,it is no longer needed.
I'm guessing she's gonna get some sort of pay-as-you-go service.

concerned
Member Avatar

Mitchapalooza
:hail: :hail: :hail:

Imagine the debate about the age difference with that one.

anya
Member Avatar

If they suspect someone he was in prison with, it would be a nice time to bring back VARGAS! Did he mention his name was Vargas?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

If they are all still worrying over Nick next week, maybe he isn't showing up at the christening. Hmm.

am103
Member Avatar

I hope that the murderous three get taken down soon, because the thought of Sami, Kate, and Gabi sharing a prison cell cracks me up to no end!

But seriously. I'm missing Nick. We need to get him back onscreen ASAP!

trojangal
Member Avatar

Amanda_gayle
Jan 17 2014, 04:41 PM
If they are all still worrying over Nick next week, maybe he isn't showing up at the christening. Hmm.
I think the christening starts on next Friday's show

MissFancyFace
Member Avatar
HopeAiden

Mitchapalooza
I'm still wondering why it can't be Hope. She's the one with no husband in Salem.
Edited by MissFancyFace, Jan 17 2014, 10:14 PM.

Spencer Hastings
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Jan 17 2014, 10:12 PM
Mitchapalooza
I'm still wondering why it can't be Hope. She's the one with no husband in Salem.
Because Hope is still married and stuck in limbo because she's a loyal wife to her husband?

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

MissFancyFace
Jan 17 2014, 10:12 PM
Mitchapalooza
Mitch never said it couldn't be Hope. He picked Julie because she's the one actively running around Salem asking questions.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Fully Featured & Customizable Free Forums
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply