Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SOD: Eric tells Nicole he loves her
Topic Started: Jan 17 2014, 09:37 AM (1,935 Views)
Ellie

This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest features a short article about Eric and Nicole.

A captive Eric tells Nicole he loves her. Greg Vaughan says that he knows that fans have been waiting for this, and he appreciates that the couple has had a slow buildup. He says that fans can see the chemistry and the purity of the relationship between the two characters.

Pick up the latest Digest for details!

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Awe...I can't wait!!! :cloud9:

Nicole Walker

Ellie
Jan 17 2014, 09:37 AM
This week's issue of Soap Opera Digest features a short article about Eric and Nicole.

A captive Eric tells Nicole he loves her. Greg Vaughan says that he knows that fans have been waiting for this, and he appreciates that the couple has had a slow buildup. He says that fans can see the chemistry and the purity of the relationship between the two characters.

YAY this has been the best soap month i've had in a long time. I started to give up on Soaps!

LovingDays

ERICOLE :wub:
Edited by LovingDays, Jan 17 2014, 10:11 AM.

SunAngel
Member Avatar

Posted Image

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

I am SO HERE for Ericole. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

Will there be a kiss??? :wub: :cheer: :cloud9:

PALMommy
Member Avatar

Nicole Walker
Jan 17 2014, 10:08 AM
Ellie

YAY this has been the best soap month i've had in a long time. I started to give up on Soaps!
I agree 100%. If we could only get rid of Fetch?? :wub2:

bellajewel
Member Avatar
~SIZZLING HOT~

Ellie

Finally! :cheer: :cheer:
Edited by bellajewel, Jan 17 2014, 10:34 AM.

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Finally :wub:
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

throughthehourglass
Jan 17 2014, 10:38 AM
:applause: :applause: :roflol:

Laufeyson
Member Avatar

throughthehourglass
Jan 17 2014, 10:38 AM
LOL!

Vicky4Mimi

AmbernOK
Jan 17 2014, 10:26 AM
Will there be a kiss??? :wub: :cheer: :cloud9:
No mention of a kiss in the article, but knowing DAYS that won't come for another 84 years! :shrug:

michelle
Member Avatar

This is old school slow build. Look how bad we all WANT it!

Ericole forever! :wub: :wub: :wub:

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I have loved, loved, loved the slow build of Ericole and I'm shocked we actually got one couple that got this kind of story. Days still tends to be pretty "shock and awe" with their pairings, so it's been so nice to see them invest in a couple with the old school type of writing that leaves you on the edge of your seat just to see their first kiss. Nicely done, Days, nicely done.

SunAngel
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Jan 17 2014, 10:57 AM
I have loved, loved, loved the slow build of Ericole and I'm shocked we actually got one couple that got this kind of story. Days still tends to be pretty "shock and awe" with their pairings, so it's been so nice to see them invest in a couple with the old school type of writing that leaves you on the edge of your seat just to see their first kiss. Nicely done, Days, nicely done.
This couple is proof that investing in long term storytelling and character driven writing is still a viable strategy in soaps.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

SunAngel
Jan 17 2014, 11:00 AM
tomsawyer
This couple is proof that investing in long term storytelling and character driven writing is still a viable strategy in soaps.
Exactly. I had honestly forgotten how much I can get into a Days couple when they have this kind of build-up. I mean, the last couple that I remember being so excited about just to see their "first" kiss was Steve and Kayla. They just haven't built a couple like this for years, so hopefully the success of Ericole helps them see that this kind of writing is still really viable.

AmbernOK
Member Avatar

SunAngel
Jan 17 2014, 11:00 AM
tomsawyer
Not to mention having the best actor and actress carry out this storyline! GV and AZ oooz chemistry like no other couple I have seen on DAYS in a VERY long time!! Gawd...can you imagine how big their wedding will be someday??!? :wub:

lazydazes
Member Avatar

Will definitely be purchasing this issue of SOD!
Not since Steve/Kayla & Jack/Jennifer have I been so heavily invested in a couple. And the fact that my faves GV and AZ are playing the leads in this romance makes it all the better for me. Ericole just ooze chemistry at the emotional/physical levels, and I'm definitely interested in where they're going next.
ITA that DAYS needs to realize that this type of story building works, and IMO, that's why the show has been so successful for so many years.

am103
Member Avatar

SUPERCOUPLE ALERT!

Days has done such a beautiful job with Ericole. Now that they feelings between them are mutual, I really hope the show doesn't screw this up. Bring it on, Days!

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply