Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member suffering succotash in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Promo 1/20/2014
Topic Started: Jan 17 2014, 07:32 PM (7,461 Views)
jaygal
Member Avatar

http://www.nbc.com/days-of-our-lives/video/weekly-preview-12014/n45217/

Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

aimees76
Member Avatar

He-llo Nick!

Aliaron
Member Avatar

Everyone knows its Nick.

MissLola
Member Avatar

Nick is back!!! :rockon:

NyCsBaDdEsT
Member Avatar
Sami who?

I'm also going to assume that it's Nick. If it is, I'd say it's highly likely that he was the one spying on Ejabby today.

KAM

None of them look quite shocked enough for it to be Nick. And it's too soon, IMO.

jaygal
Member Avatar

It could be Percy Ruggles sans Santa outfit.

jam6242
Member Avatar

KAM
Jan 17 2014, 07:44 PM
None of them look quite shocked enough for it to be Nick. And it's too soon, IMO.
They are calmer than I would have thought but they could be in shock. Who else would cause a shock by appearing at the christening?
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Caps for those who can't see the video:
Spoiler: click to toggle

am103
Member Avatar

It's totally Nick. SO soapy! And just in time for February Sweeps! Hoping Days knocks yet another Sweeps period out of the park!

Supergirlx2
Member Avatar

Guaranteed, this promo is basically showing how Friday's episode will end. (just like the Ericole one.) I doubt we'll find out for certain who it is that enters the church until next Monday.

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Supergirlx2
Jan 17 2014, 07:55 PM
LOL...even Arianna Grace is staring! You have got to love those babies.

elci525
Member Avatar

I noticed that too!! OMG she is such a cutie pie!! She looks shocked too! adorbs.....

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

Days + a church = WIN!

lazydazes
Member Avatar

I bet the Bishop is seriously snapping over all the church drama...But, it's certainly entertainment for us all.

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Ha ha.. look at EJ holding Samis hand. He doesn't look very happy does he.

MojoMissy
Member Avatar

Blake definitely filmed scenes during the christening. I remember AS posting a pic of the crew & they're in these outfits. I remember AS's hair.

LanaluvsBroe
Member Avatar

It's gotta be Nick! :yahoo:

DayDreamer
Member Avatar
Fan of EJ+ABBY!

Alright then its Nick.. =)

So, then Abby will know EJ did not kill him (assuming he says he did it to scare her off her love train for him).. LOLs. And if its Nick, what is he doing there. Everyone is there? Is he going to tell everyone that Sami, Kate and Gabi tired to kill him? And what has EJ to do with this. Why would Nick be angry with EJ? (assuming he is the watcher of EJ?ABBY) All EJ did was help Sami and of course screw/kiss his cousin a few times. LOL

Ahh,.. I am so nervous. Will he reveal what EJ+ABBY is doing in front of everyone? I know there was rumours of crossroads for someone.
Edited by DayDreamer, Jan 17 2014, 08:55 PM.

Marlene

Well, I wasn't expecting his return quite this early, but I think it has to be Nick. I wouldn't think that Percy Ruggles would elicit that kind of shocked look from EJ.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply