Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Weekly Promo 1/20/2014
Topic Started: Jan 17 2014, 07:32 PM (7,228 Views)
Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

Yoryla
Jan 18 2014, 06:23 PM
Well, wow.

I'm still not watching but I have to say this promo looks great! Especially because it reminds me so much of Kristen & Brady's Wedding promo which of course was the most excellent reveal of the decade!

Also, happy because I happen to think that Blake Berris is a very gifted actor and I'm also REALLY glad he is coming back to get payback from those BITCHES! Also I hope he cames EJ grovel and kiss his toes over that proof of him and Abby. After which in May Sweeps we can get yet another BIG SCREEN WEDDING when Ej and Abby's tryst will be shown all over the church with them trying to worm their way out of it. At which point it would be wondeful for Kristen to be there to snicker at the hypocrites for trashing her and telling EJ how it was now his turn :D

So great, all of this that I said had better happen!
I LOVE your prediction! It would be epic!
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Evan
Jan 18 2014, 06:12 PM
Or Nick might be faking amnesia
If he's faking amnesia, what's he doing at AG's christening? Shouldn't he be wandering aimlessly at HTS or at the park, until he encounters someone he knows?

BeeBee

iheartwilson
Jan 17 2014, 09:55 PM
I'm not a fan of Sami's hair in this promo.
I don't like Sami or Gabi's hair or clothes.Both look like they are from the 1930s.That hideous purple top Gabi is wearing looks like "crushed velvet".As far as I am concerning the hair and wardrobe have taken a decided step back unless both look a lot better when the episode airs than they do in this promo.

BeeBee

Kaha
Jan 18 2014, 08:26 PM
Evan
Jan 18 2014, 06:12 PM
Or Nick might be faking amnesia
If he's faking amnesia, what's he doing at AG's christening? Shouldn't he be wandering aimlessly at HTS or at the park, until he encounters someone he knows?
Perhaps they go with selective rather than total amnesia,fake or real.I wonder if they have Nick actually have or just fake having amnesia.In either case he can become a new better person and remain in Salem for a while.

XtinaFighter
Member Avatar

BeeBee
Jan 18 2014, 09:05 PM
iheartwilson
Jan 17 2014, 09:55 PM
I'm not a fan of Sami's hair in this promo.
I don't like Sami or Gabi's hair or clothes.Both look like they are from the 1930s.That hideous purple top Gabi is wearing looks like "crushed velvet".As far as I am concerning the hair and wardrobe have taken a decided step back unless both look a lot better when the episode airs than they do in this promo.
I actually like the 1930s look.

Yoryla
Member Avatar

Amanda_gayle
Jan 18 2014, 07:47 PM
Yoryla
Jan 18 2014, 06:23 PM
Well, wow.

I'm still not watching but I have to say this promo looks great! Especially because it reminds me so much of Kristen & Brady's Wedding promo which of course was the most excellent reveal of the decade!

Also, happy because I happen to think that Blake Berris is a very gifted actor and I'm also REALLY glad he is coming back to get payback from those BITCHES! Also I hope he cames EJ grovel and kiss his toes over that proof of him and Abby. After which in May Sweeps we can get yet another BIG SCREEN WEDDING when Ej and Abby's tryst will be shown all over the church with them trying to worm their way out of it. At which point it would be wondeful for Kristen to be there to snicker at the hypocrites for trashing her and telling EJ how it was now his turn :D

So great, all of this that I said had better happen!
I LOVE your prediction! It would be epic!
Thanks! :D

Kaha
Member Avatar

ladyofthelake
Jan 18 2014, 01:24 PM
It's possible, as mentioned earlier, that Nick has amnesia. Julie can be wondering where he was all that time, and the Coven Trio are still worried that he might regain his memory. All very possible.
The Coven Trio can deny anything wrong doing. It's going to be his word against their word since EJ's Crime Cleaners did such a thorough job of cleaning the murder scene. They can stick to the partial truth "Nick attacked Gabi, she hit him over the head with a rock to get away from, while running away, she ran into Kami and when all three went back to confront Nick, he was gone. While there, they came across the creepy bird watcher. They didn't say anything because Gabi didn't want anyone to know." How is Nick going to proof anything?

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Kaha
Jan 19 2014, 07:41 PM
ladyofthelake
It's possible, as mentioned earlier, that Nick has amnesia. Julie can be wondering where he was all that time, and the Coven Trio are still worried that he might regain his memory. All very possible.
The Coven Trio can deny anything wrong doing. It's going to be his word against their word since EJ's Crime Cleaners did such a thorough job of cleaning the murder scene. They can stick to the partial truth "Nick attacked Gabi, she hit him over the head with a rock to get away from, while running away, she ran into Kami and when all three went back to confront Nick, he was gone. While there, they came across the creepy bird watcher. They didn't say anything because Gabi didn't want anyone to know." How is Nick going to proof anything?
Well, I am sure the false texts will be big evidence against them, hopefully Kate thought to get rid of the phone she was carrying.

Has Kate or Gabi lied saying they did speak to Nick about his leaving/in New York?

And finally, EJ's lies to Abigail will hurt them too and certainly confuse the situation.

I really think though it's in Nick's best interest to play along with their story. Because obviously the coven can't react like a team at all so it's going to play with their head that he wound up being alive this whole time.

Kaha
Member Avatar

Tripp
Jan 19 2014, 08:29 PM
Kaha
ladyofthelake
Well, I am sure the false texts will be big evidence against them, hopefully Kate thought to get rid of the phone she was carrying.

Has Kate or Gabi lied saying they did speak to Nick about his leaving/in New York?

And finally, EJ's lies to Abigail will hurt them too and certainly confuse the situation.

I really think though it's in Nick's best interest to play along with their story. Because obviously the coven can't react like a team at all so it's going to play with their head that he wound up being alive this whole time.
The only thing the texts will prove is that someone sent them from Salem. Well, maybe Nick did. I don't think they can trace back the cell phone to Kate, unless she still has it. But you're right, EJ's lie will complicate things.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Kaha
Jan 19 2014, 08:52 PM
Tripp
Kaha
ladyofthelake

The only thing the texts will prove is that someone sent them from Salem. Well, maybe Nick did. I don't think they can trace back the cell phone to Kate, unless she still has it. But you're right, EJ's lie will complicate things.
You know, Nick could admit to a "misunderstanding" with Gabi and the other two attacked him. The courts might believe it's three against one but the problem is but once they chose to not come forward when they believed he was dead AND continued to let his family and friends believe he was alive, they'd still have broken several lies.

And I have a big feeling this bird watcher will be a witness for Nick so he could say he just saw three women attacking a man and drowning him.

No idea how EJ's lie is going to fit into this, especially if he embellishes. Plus Gabi went along with EJ's lie to Abby as well.

magicsteacher
Member Avatar

Tripp
Jan 19 2014, 09:39 PM
Kaha
Jan 19 2014, 08:52 PM
Tripp
Kaha

Quoting limited to 4 levels deep

You know, Nick could admit to a "misunderstanding" with Gabi and the other two attacked him. The courts might believe it's three against one but the problem is but once they chose to not come forward when they believed he was dead AND continued to let his family and friends believe he was alive, they'd still have broken several lies.

And I have a big feeling this bird watcher will be a witness for Nick so he could say he just saw three women attacking a man and drowning him.

No idea how EJ's lie is going to fit into this, especially if he embellishes. Plus Gabi went along with EJ's lie to Abby as well.
I agree..I think the birdwatcher will come into play. I think he saw or heard more than we know.

Marian1

I hope this means EJ realises he slept with Abby for nothing. There was no need to 'silence' or 'control' her (other than sleeping with a willing female when his 'needs' were not being met at home). Stefano is going to use the photos to control EJ and blackmail him over something (he's the only person who might want something from EJ that I can think of) but it'll all come out at the Ejami wedding (a photo or a pregnant Abby) because Eric will be cleared and so Sami will go ahead with the wedding and Ejami will be over, as it must be from this writing... for now. They needed to introduce a woman that would make Sami jealous just as EJ is always jealous and threatened by Rafe to introduce recurring angst for years to come on and off. It'll have Ejabby and Ejami fans hooked and arguing for years. Genius writing.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply