Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Justin Gaston set to join cast in February; Update: Jordan's brother
Topic Started: Jan 20 2014, 12:44 AM (8,310 Views)
nickyj12345
Member Avatar

Michael Fairman is reporting that Justin Gaston's character, Ben, is Jordan's brother.

http://michaelfairmansoaps.com/news/justin-gaston-cast-as-jordans-brother-ben-on-days-of-our-lives/2014/02/06/#more-69767
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

pagraves
Member Avatar

SOD reports the same thing in this week's issue.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Hamilton
Member Avatar

I'm glad he has ties to Jordan. It's about time they put movement in this mystery story.

six
Member Avatar

I hope Ben is really outgoing. The last thing this story needs is another reserved, secretive person.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

six
Feb 7 2014, 09:17 AM
I hope Ben is really outgoing. The last thing this story needs is another reserved, secretive person.
Agreed. I'm glad we're going to have somebody with whom Jordan can be open so we actually get to see more of her real personality. I'm hoping she will be a lot less reserved when she's with somebody from whom she doesn't have to hide her secrets. To that end, Ben definitely needs to be someone with some energy and charisma to draw out a different side of her.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

The casting call made it seem like Ben is carefree, happy, outgoing. This totally doesn't fit in with Jordan's story, but it could be a big jolt for her. I don't get why he would be following and watching his own sister and her man. That is just kinda weird, unless the spoiler is misleading and we see a shot of someone just seeing her across HTS or something like that. Then the next episode we find out its her little brother.

I need this guy to have some charisma and hopefully some acting ability because he's going to be sharing scenes with two of my favorite actresses on the show. So hopefully he doesn't cause their stories to tank. I'm gonna go in trying to like him.

Hugo
Member Avatar

OK, now I'm excited to meet Ben! I need to know more about Jordan, we've been waiting for sooooo long...

Rosebud
Member Avatar

Great... I don't care about Jordan and all the stragglers they are bringing in to Salem following her. :yawnz:

LovingDays

TV Spot - Canada Dry - Jack's Ginger Farm

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Feb 16 2014, 05:24 PM

Damn, he's hot.

And I found him super convincing in trying to chase that plant, so we now know he has the necessary acting chops, LOL.

concerned
Member Avatar

What's the Ben countdown at?

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

concerned
Feb 17 2014, 07:54 PM
What's the Ben countdown at?
I think he shows up next Wednesday, 2/26

Oak Alley
Member Avatar

LovingDays
Feb 16 2014, 05:24 PM

so excited for him to make his DAYS debut!

concerned
Member Avatar

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UZjObQW247Q

SummerAngel
Member Avatar
Princess

He's hot. Looking forward to him airing on days.

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

I'm so torn about whether to be excited about Ben. On one hand, he's totally hot and completely has the kind of look I love. On the other hand, I'm 99% confident that he's going to be wasted on Abby who has annoyed the shit out of me for over a year now. On my third hand, I know that if he's with Abby, at least she won't be cluttering up my EJ scenes. Ugh, I don't know how to feel!

peaches179

DaysfanforLife
Feb 17 2014, 08:50 PM
He's hot. Looking forward to him airing on days.

Me too.

Kaha
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
Feb 17 2014, 09:01 PM
I'm so torn about whether to be excited about Ben. On one hand, he's totally hot and completely has the kind of look I love. On the other hand, I'm 99% confident that he's going to be wasted on Abby who has annoyed the shit out of me for over a year now. On my third hand, I know that if he's with Abby, at least she won't be cluttering up my EJ scenes. Ugh, I don't know how to feel!
I just want to see Abby as little as possible. She can stay single and stuck propping Dannifer or nagging JJ. Put Ben with Theresa. That girl needs to regain her self respect.

gailwinters
Member Avatar

tomsawyer
It's quite a conundrum, isn't it?

He really is a hottie. It's painful to realize that he's probably doomed to endure endless conversations where he tells Abby what a kind, selfless, good person she is.

Halloween Family
Member Avatar

gailwinters
Feb 17 2014, 09:10 PM
tomsawyer
It's quite a conundrum, isn't it?

He really is a hottie. It's painful to realize that he's probably doomed to endure endless conversations where he tells Abby what a kind, selfless, good person she is.
I'd throw this new guy to the wolves in a heart beat to save EJ! B-)
Edited by Halloween Family, Feb 17 2014, 09:12 PM.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply