Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Justin Gaston set to join cast in February; Update: Jordan's brother
Topic Started: Jan 20 2014, 12:44 AM (8,221 Views)
tomsawyer
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
Feb 17 2014, 09:12 PM
gailwinters
Feb 17 2014, 09:10 PM
tomsawyer
Feb 17 2014, 09:01 PM
I'm so torn about whether to be excited about Ben. On one hand, he's totally hot and completely has the kind of look I love. On the other hand, I'm 99% confident that he's going to be wasted on Abby who has annoyed the shit out of me for over a year now. On my third hand, I know that if he's with Abby, at least she won't be cluttering up my EJ scenes. Ugh, I don't know how to feel!
It's quite a conundrum, isn't it?

He really is a hottie. It's painful to realize that he's probably doomed to endure endless conversations where he tells Abby what a kind, selfless, good person she is.
I'd throw this new guy to the wolves in a heart beat to save EJ! B-)
LOL.

But did you see how pretty he is, HF???? Maybe he'll be a horrible actor so I won't feel so bad about him getting stuck with Abby.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Halloween Family
gailwinters
tomsawyer
I'm so torn about whether to be excited about Ben. On one hand, he's totally hot and completely has the kind of look I love. On the other hand, I'm 99% confident that he's going to be wasted on Abby who has annoyed the shit out of me for over a year now. On my third hand, I know that if he's with Abby, at least she won't be cluttering up my EJ scenes. Ugh, I don't know how to feel!

He really is a hottie. It's painful to realize that he's probably doomed to endure endless conversations where he tells Abby what a kind, selfless, good person she is.
I am afraid Abby's already ruined EJ. I don't know if he's redeemable anymore. Who would've thought EJ would be attracted to the virginal who likes to talk endlessly about how good they are or should be.
Edited by Kaha, Feb 17 2014, 11:10 PM.

concerned
Member Avatar

Kaha
Feb 17 2014, 10:33 PM
Halloween Family
gailwinters
tomsawyer

I am afraid Abby's already ruined EJ. I don't know if he's redeemable anymore. Who would've thought EJ would be attracted to the virginal attracted who like to talk endlessly about how good they are or should be.
Apart from the virginal aspect.....I don't think it should be too big of a surprise it sounds just like Taylor.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Well count me in as someone who thinks Abby makes EJ interesting again. Now I'm not crazy about the idea of her insisting they continue the affair (or clinging to him) but up until now I've enjoyed their interactions. Ejabby's dynamic is fascinating to me so whether it makes complete sense or not, I enjoy watching them. Plus, you can take this story in many directions: Ej can be a good guy now or Abby can be a bad girl now or A gray Ejabby meeting in the middle. Then Sami's reaction will be OTT. Abby's family is going to throw up. Nick is going to laugh out loud with glee. Nicole probably will join him in that laughter and Rafe/Lucas can grow stronger in their bromance realizing what a trainwreck Sami is.

Amanda_gayle
Member Avatar

Is Jordan Ridgeway her real name that she has gone back to? We've seen all the id's so I'm just wondering what Ben's last name is. why would he be spying on her and Rafe. I wonder if she's hiding from her family and he finds her. Anyway, just wondering out loud about what kind of relationship Jordan and her brother have. Hopefully this story will get better and move faster with his addition.
Edited by Amanda_gayle, Feb 18 2014, 08:55 AM.

BuickMackane

Justin Gaston is from Pineville, Louisiana. His mother was my daughter's gym teacher at a local elementary school. Back when he was best known for his association with Miley Cyrus, he came to the school and posed for pictures with the kids. He seemed to be a nice guy and a devoted son. I hate to read anything critical about him for that reason. I am glad his career is back on track.

Will&Sonny

tomsawyer
Re: the bolded...I'd start with feeling concerned about the fact that you apparently have three hands.

Will&Sonny

Tripp
Feb 17 2014, 11:21 PM
Well count me in as someone who thinks Abby makes EJ interesting again. Now I'm not crazy about the idea of her insisting they continue the affair (or clinging to him) but up until now I've enjoyed their interactions. Ejabby's dynamic is fascinating to me so whether it makes complete sense or not, I enjoy watching them. Plus, you can take this story in many directions: Ej can be a good guy now or Abby can be a bad girl now or A gray Ejabby meeting in the middle. Then Sami's reaction will be OTT. Abby's family is going to throw up. Nick is going to laugh out loud with glee. Nicole probably will join him in that laughter and Rafe/Lucas can grow stronger in their bromance realizing what a trainwreck Sami is.

Re: the bolded...this is off-topic, but I fail to see how E.J. cheating on Sami makes her the train wreck.

Tripp
Member Avatar
Geekette

Will&Sonny
Feb 19 2014, 12:01 PM
Tripp
Feb 17 2014, 11:21 PM

Re: the bolded...this is off-topic, but I fail to see how E.J. cheating on Sami makes her the train wreck.
Rafe and Lucas will blame EJ for the cheating but I doubt Rafe and Lucas will have much sympathy for Sami. She chose to be with EJ knowing what kind of man he is and they probably will be slightly relieved they don't have to deal with her anymore.

fundays13
Member Avatar

I'm always leary of model turned actors. Chances are great they suck. I remember in the mid 90s atwt hired a model and he was dreadful. He had to be taught the basics like stage terminology :lol:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
ZetaBoards - Free Forum Hosting
Free Forums. Reliable service with over 8 years of experience.
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply