Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
ALI SWEENEY LEAVING DAYS!; *FIRST POST UPDATED with SOD summary*
Topic Started: Jan 21 2014, 12:22 AM (47,880 Views)
Kevc1980
Member Avatar

Gotta say Kristen returning and KDP coming on as Eve will definitely fill the void left by Sami. Great moves by Days.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Sevprince

I like Sami. Is sad to see her go.

lumifan4life85
Member Avatar

Well, they could have her "die" only to have her return in a couple years as the REAL Sami Gene, the other having been a doppelganger or a brain chip. I mean, how many other characters have "Died" several times and come back?

Starr

Yay! Let's see: how can I word this diplomatically? I wish AS good luck, but Sami was getting disgusting to me with her constant fits.

Kaycee

outrageous
Jan 27 2014, 10:31 PM
I honestly don't think that Sami will die. There is no way that I can see that happen when AS clearly said that she'd like to come back on occasion.
I personally don't want her to be shipped off with anyone. I don't love or hate the character, and I don't think her character really belongs with anyone. Lumi is done IMO, young loves who moved on in different directions. There is no romantic connection anymore, just a nice friendship. Rafe should have never been IMO. And Ejami love each other but can't get past themselves. For those who have no agendas, Sami should just walk off by herself to maybe "find herself".
I think Sami should go to prison.. Maybe she accidently kills Gabi and that is Gabi's exit, Though I hate for Rafe to lose another sister.. But...She should either go to Prison, Or people think she is leaving town.. While she , Like Kristen is being held somewhere .. for a LONG Time.. Accept This time people believe she left on her own.. BUT since I dont see her leaving her children.. I think Prison is the answer.. this leaves the door open, and explains her leaving her kids.

BigFat Irish Head
Member Avatar

Bye Sami! :bye:

Mouse Mom

I have thought of another ending for Sami, she tries to shoot someone, maybe Kristen, and the bullet bounces off of something solid and ends up hitting her right between the eyes. As she falls down, she says, wow didn't see that one coming. (no offence to the actress intended)
Edited by Mouse Mom, Feb 6 2014, 02:25 PM.

TreasureCove
Member Avatar

Mouse Mom
Feb 6 2014, 02:24 PM
I have thought of another ending for Sami, she tries to shoot someone, maybe Kristen, and the bullet bounces off of something solid and ends up hitting her right between the eyes. As she falls down, she says, wow didn't see that one coming. (no offence to the actress intended)
:rolleyes: Super Dan's chest?

Posted Image

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply