Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SON: Is Joanna Johnson Headed Back to B&B?
Topic Started: Jan 21 2014, 08:47 AM (799 Views)
thepadange

Is Joanna Johnson Headed Back to B&B?

Fans of “The Bold and the Beautiful’s” Karen Spencer may be in luck: The character’s portrayer, Joanna Johnson, has teased that she may soon be headed back to the soap opera!

During a Television Critics Association event this past week, the actress told reporters that not only has there been talk of having Karen back to the canvas, she’d be willing to give the sudser another go — despite the fact that she’s currently busy writing and producing the ABC Family series “The Fosters.” “This is more than a full-time job,” she said. “But I really do like going back.”

Read more: Is Joanna Johnson Headed Back to ‘B&B?’ - Soap Opera Network http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/01/is-joanna-johnson-headed-back-to-bb#ixzz2r2ZPFGdE
Edited by thepadange, Jan 21 2014, 08:50 AM.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

livelikemusic
Member Avatar

I hope so. Karen is needed so much on the canvas. A return of Karen means a return of Dani!

thepadange

http://daytimeconfidential.zap2it.com/2014/01/21/tca-buzz-joanna-johnson-on-bold-and-beautiful-i-would-love-to-go-back

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · Y&R & B&B: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply