Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SON: interview with Frank Valentini
Topic Started: Jan 21 2014, 08:54 AM (872 Views)
thepadange

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/01/frank-valentini-teases-plans-for-shows-13000th-episode-and-february-sweeps
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

Another Nurses Ball! :D

Paul8148

If Heather did bury Luke alive I bet the 13000 episode is Luke going to some form of afterlife aka Vicki going to heaven

presley23
Member Avatar

If the Nurses Ball is another showcase for Sabrina I think I'll pass.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

Interview? More like a couple of self-congratulatory sound bites.Im really happy about the "resurgence " of soap operas and the fact that ABC looks to be keeping GH around. But I wish the creative team would look at some things that aren't working (the waste of Laura, AJ and some of the other returns. The EPIC fail that is Franco/RH. The focus being a little "off"and couple of other matters that need "tweaking ". I can't believe we're coming up on another Nurse's Ball already.

thepadange

Grandpa Hughes
Jan 22 2014, 10:06 AM
Interview? More like a couple of self-congratulatory sound bites.Im really happy about the "resurgence " of soap operas and the fact that ABC looks to be keeping GH around. But I wish the creative team would look at some things that aren't working (the waste of Laura, AJ and some of the other returns. The EPIC fail that is Franco/RH. The focus being a little "off"and couple of other matters that need "tweaking ". I can't believe we're coming up on another Nurse's Ball already.
I simply didn't know how to call it. First I copied the SON title but it was misleading IMO and didn't describe even remotely what was said in the article (I mean, I got nearly nothing about 13000th episode or February sweeps from that article), hence I called it "interview", LOL.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

thepadange
Jan 22 2014, 10:16 AM
Grandpa Hughes
I simply didn't know how to call it. First I copied the SON title but it was misleading IMO and didn't describe even remotely what was said in the article (I mean, I got nearly nothing about 13000th episode or February sweeps from that article), hence I called it "interview", LOL.
Im so sorry. That wasn't aimed at you. In fact I meant to thank you for posting it. Haha. I was just disappointed that it wasn't longer and more detailed.

thepadange

Grandpa Hughes
Jan 22 2014, 11:25 AM
thepadange
Jan 22 2014, 10:16 AM
Grandpa Hughes
Im so sorry. That wasn't aimed at you. In fact I meant to thank you for posting it. Haha. I was just disappointed that it wasn't longer and more detailed.
LOL. I didn't feel offended at all :D . I think, the most suitable title for that article could have been "Frank Valentini Praises Network Heads".

natdot99
Member Avatar

presley23
Jan 22 2014, 06:30 AM
If the Nurses Ball is another showcase for Sabrina I think I'll pass.

:hail: :hail: and I thought last year NB was horribly written.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply