Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
SON: Ilene Kristen Returning to GH
Topic Started: Jan 21 2014, 08:57 AM (958 Views)
thepadange

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/2014/01/ilene-kristen-returning-to-gh
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

WillFan
Member Avatar

ilene kristen @ilenekristen
Okay tis true I'm going to be shooting General Hospital this week……..thank you one and all for your ongoing SUPPORT!!!!!!!!!
https://twitter.com/ilenekristen/status/425466334445850624

Drew
Member Avatar
#bbuk

The comments on that page are funny.

"Cartini pets" taking over GH. Maybe. But they generally bring in GH's historically significant characters and actors. Surely this is an improvement over James Franco and the Z-list Sopranos actors JFP flooded them with.

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

Exactly. Ilene Kristen is a soap legend. I would hardly consider her to be a Cartini pet. I loved Roxy but she was comic relief and not really super important to the show. Definitely not like he brought over another leading character. When you have a close relationship with someone like that and can make it work, why wouldn't you?

Not to mention Delia Ryan is one of the absolute best soap characters in history. Making her Ava's mom is BRILLIANT! I don't think she will ever have a major role on the show, but just having her around would he awesome. My only hope is that she isn't written to be Roxy because Delia is an extremely well established character.

Grandpa Hughes
Member Avatar
"Dedicated to the brotherhood of healing. "

I just love having a legendary and complex character back. Delia was the best thing about RYAN'S HOPE when I was a kid. A needy, narcissistic, sexy, destructive,infuriating, endearing and genuinely funny woman of a kind I don't see on soaps anymore. ETA: I don't expect Delia to be written the way she was in the 1970s but im hoping that IK can channel enough of her so we don't just have Roxy Balsom with a new name.
Edited by Grandpa Hughes, Jan 24 2014, 12:52 PM.

aph1976

I knew since Delia was revealed to be Ava's mother there was a good possibility we would see her again.Plus having Delia return we might learn more about Ava in the process.

DrewHamilton
Member Avatar

I think Kristen and the writing did a well enough job last time keeping Delia and Roxy separate.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
« Previous Topic · GH: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Add Reply