Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
B&B: Spoilers for the week of February 3rd
Topic Started: Jan 22 2014, 08:39 PM (3,815 Views)
Daytime
Member Avatar

NE Spoilers

Brooke learns just what Ridge was up to during his year in Paris

Katie finds some joy in her life again

Wyatt's fate with Forrester Creations hangs in the balance

Hope has second thoughts about the people in her personal life

Quinn creates a clever diversion to get Liam off her family's back

credit goes to jcren
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

Fafokahw
Member Avatar

Thanks Daytime for continually update it is much appreciated :) Since Bold is running in circles i've gone back to my first love DOOL i just can't with the spinning round and round with no set couple to root for. I want Hope and Wyatt for example but the more it turns in to as Quinn turns with the scheming it is sucking all the air out of it for me. I'll check in maybe during the Olympics to see if anything has moved of interest.

Jair
Member Avatar

Thanks!!
I hope Ridge's secret will be something different from an other woman... please!

About the young triangle: I'm keeping find it stupid and very bad written - Liam is stupid, Hope is alla for her ego as always, and Wyatt ... I find him a little creepy with his obsession for Hope, and I'm very bored with his ways and worlds to make her feel special. We got that: she's fantastic for you from the first second you met her, ok. Now I don't need to hear that every minute.
And Quinn .... her plans are not a real villain material for now

dmarie

Hope made such a deal about not having sex with Liam , she want to be a role model for young girls.
Wyatt been trying to get in Hope pants for weeks, said she wouldn't move in with him in his new hand me down home, yet she jumped at change to go off with him in Traveler. I can't believe how dumb she is, she has forgiven Quinn for the con jobs she has pull on her and Liam. Poor fool her mother so busy trying to get Ride in bed she doesn't know what going on with her own mother. Hope didn't even tell her mother she was leaving with ugly Wyatt. I wish Brooke would put on her Bid Girl Pants and kick both Bill and Ridge to the curve.
Just how long do the writers plan to keep Griffter around to listen in on Private conversation.
I thought by now they would have had Quinn and Eric sacking up at the old home frontier .

WillFan
Member Avatar

Monday, February 3
Bill tells Brooke what Ridge did in Paris; Brooke doesn't believe Ridge is interested in men; Ridge and Katie spend a day in the park.

Tuesday, February 4
Rick puts Wyatt's fate in Hope's hands; Quinn confronts Pam.

Wednesday, February 5
Hope opens up to Liam about the people in her life; Wyatt wants Quinn to stop interfering.

Thursday, February 6
Quinn creates a diversion for Liam; Liam finds a dinner date.

Friday, February 7
Katie and Ridge talk about their romantic situation; passion between a young couple increases.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

ratfink
Member Avatar

The "other" Ridge might have been interested in men...with his scarfs and feminine looks, but this one...oohh laa laa..this is a MAN... :eyeroll: a manly man... B-)

eruell

ratfink
Feb 1 2014, 01:37 AM
The "other" Ridge might have been interested in men...with his scarfs and feminine looks, but this one...oohh laa laa..this is a MAN... :eyeroll: a manly man... B-)
After all the sex and women over the years, and they're going to take Ridge down the Gay route now!? These writers are hilarious, how they take a characters history and blow it to bits, and rewrite it thinking the fans will just accept this new found story line! I'm beginning to think a six year old could tell a better story!

Dollie55

eruell
Feb 3 2014, 04:48 PM
ratfink
Feb 1 2014, 01:37 AM
After all the sex and women over the years, and they're going to take Ridge down the Gay route now!? These writers are hilarious, how they take a characters history and blow it to bits, and rewrite it thinking the fans will just accept this new found story line! I'm beginning to think a six year old could tell a better story!

I couldn't agree with you more! This is a ridiculous story line, especially since he seems to be attracted to Katie now. I wish the writers would not destroy Ridge's character with this unwanted story line! Please do not go there or you will lose a lot of loyal fans who have been watching Ridge and Brooke's love story from the beginning.
:shrug:

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
« Previous Topic · B&B: Archived Spoilers · Next Topic »
Add Reply