Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Cagayan (Brawn vs Brain vs Beauty); Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 23 2014, 03:28 AM (4,089 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

J'Tia is going to be amazing. I hope she stays around for a long time. Casual fans are outraged, but I get why Kass and Tasha kept her. First, J'Tia would be a great person to sit next to in the end. And keeping Garrett would have been a liability. The dude was such a disaster at the Tribal Council. He'd probably screw them up by giving out too much information if there is a switch or once the merge came. Not to mention he'd have full control of the tribe had Kass or Tasha given in and voted out J'Tia.

I always love the bat shit crazy female villains.
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

J'Tia is great. I don't blame Tasha and Kass at all. I'm not sure what I think of Kass, don't hate or love her at the moment. She's sort of cold and off-putting. I do like Tasha a lot, and Spencer more than I thought I would. For now.

I like Sarah, Tony, Lindsey on the Brawn tribe. Trish and Cliff, too. Seems like quite a likable tribe. Probst did say there'd be lots of likable people this year. Finally. Oh, and Woo. Poor guy, I totally forgot about him.

I also found myself liking Brice more than I expected I would (I figured I'd hate him). Morgan has definite bitch potential. I'm intrigued to see this tribe go to Tribal after the second episode showed us more dynamics (but I doubt it plays out that way, it never does, LOL). I predict it will be a rough one. LJ, Jefra and Jeremiah are rootable, too. Although can Survivor ever cast a southern boy that the audience can understand? Jeremiah's an improvement but damn, WHAT? I like this tribe more than I thought I would. I feel like I want to see Alexis and Morgan hating and fighting with each other. I think that'd be something to watch.

Such a good cast, let's hope they continue to deliver.

And I LOVE they're all here to PLAY the game (well, most of them, *cough*Garrett*cough*). I can't believe that moron was blocking strategy. I loved Tasha going off on him about it. He's such an idiot. He probably knew exactly what would happen. And it did ^_^ I'm very happy with the first two boots, and that's rare.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

KMan101
Member Avatar

And I want to add it's nice I actually REMEMBER them all for a change. Amazing what a little actual editing of the entire cast can do. And when they cast the right people.

Well, except Woo. I did forget about him. LOL.

Manny
Member Avatar

I agree with pretty much everything, except about J'Tia.. the woman is insane and she is completely useless. I hate her so much! I hope the Brains lose it all.. except Spencer.. I like him. :)

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I cannot stand Kass (cannot STAND her).....and have never liked anyone who shares that same type of personality IRL....I clash majorly with this type of person.

darraholic
Member Avatar

LMAO at the Brains winning.

I wanted to see Alexis go over Brice :( I hope Morgan can somehow survive.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Tony's like a broken record. He's already getting annoying to me. And Sarah. Oy. And EWWW to Lindsey's feet. I wonder if they really do stupidly throw the challenge next week. What would be hilarious is if they tried but one of the loser tribes, of course, loses again instead.

Nothing really from Cliff, Woo (did you see his awesome spinning pillow?) or Trish. It's the Tony show. But obviously most of this tribe lasts a while simply because we know nothing about them really, yet, aside from Sarah and Tony which has anvils all over it, IMHO. I don't see it ending well.

Over on the Brains tribe, it's nice to see Kass is playing (still haven't warmed up to her though, so meh), and I like Spencer a lot actually, which surprises me. I like Tasha a lot but lol at her wanting to practice and then sucking. But I was actually happy for them that they won.

LOL at the Beauty tribe. I like LJ a lot. But SERIOUSLY at him finding that idol (even though I, for once, was happy he found it). I mean, come on, let's rest the idols, because now everyone (well, apparently only the men Probst has the hots for) is just pulling up rocks and feeling up trees and BOOM. Idol. Ugh. I don't hate them in the game, actually, they've provided some amazing moments, but the way they are expected and so easily found is getting tired.

Dead at Brice during Tribal Council. And the women are USELESS. I want Morgan to end up like Natalie in Season 16 and emerge from her "who" to damn, this bitch has a game. And it's cold. I feel like her inner bitch is waiting to come out, lol. Alexis can take a flying leap. Blah, at least for now, until I see some more of her instead of what was painted last night. I want to like Jefra but her complaining is getting in the way of that. Jeremiah, blah. I was hoping they'd all turn on his double dealing ass and vote him out. No such luck.

Honestly, they cast this season very well, even though the editing is somewhat meh.

Sidenote: Can Probst please shut the f up during challenges. Although sometimes he does say amusing things, and while I chuckled at his Brains losing comment (before they went on to win) but still ... that has to be so annoying. I know it is to me, lol.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

Sarah is an idiot, if she trust tony completely. For a brain tribe, they certainly are not that brainy with puzzle game. Morgan isn't all that, so far I have a few people I like, Woo and Cliff, Cliff do not effing need the money, but hey he is a great competitor.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Whomever picked the brains team must've screwd up, most are pure dumbasses. Also the guys on the beauty tribe are in the case of Brice, ugly as fuck, or in the case of the other two, just average or just above average. Seen much better looking guys on the show. In fact this season's Spencer, David & dumb ass Garret were better looking imho.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I liked J'Tia, but god was it her time to go.

I have a feeling Sarah is getting set up by Woo. I think he'll side with Cliff over her.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I can't believe I missed the first half. I totally forgot it was on.

The Brain tribe was absolutely terrible from the start. And the Brawn tribe can't wait to vote someone out, so these people definitely need a swap.

I did read that Morgan called out Jeremiah. Good. I still wish they voted his wishy washy ass out. Brice and Morgan are also hilariously extremely superficial. It almost seems like an act but I give Morgan credit, the girl is quick (the ep1 idol lie, and laying out Jeremiah), and Brice somewhat spoiled in his interview she's one to watch so I can see her having no loyalty to any of them.

This swap should be interesting. I hope it's totally random and not a dissolve where two Brains go to Beauty and one Brain goes to Brawn to make up 7/7.

I'll have to watch the first half of the episode. I read there was a reward challenge (!!) and J'Tia completely and totally blew her tribe's lead. Sad.

I agree with Danny that it was past her time to go, even though I was entertained by her. I have to admit I was actually unsure what would happen last night even though it was honestly clear Spencer was safe, but that was actually a bit suspenseful. I like Spencer so much more than I thought I would. I'm rooting for him and Tasha to pull a Denise/Malcolm.

I have to admit I felt Tasha wins from the first episode, when she asked why she couldn't be a mastermind, or something like that. But then she got the 'waffling' comments last night, so, IDK now, but frankly, no one but her and Spencer really stands out to me as someone who could win at this point. Maybe LJ. Maybe Woo. I like him too.

I'm waiting patiently for Sarah and Tony to continue their imploding. Sarah's an idiot and Tony's annoying as shit.
Edited by KMan101, Mar 13 2014, 10:25 AM.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I am so glad the Brains did NOT vote out Spencer...J'Tia was a hot mess and I loved how much she sucked...but Spencer being kicked out would have just been a SUCKY SUCKY dirtbag move by those two women...glad they wised up...and I hope Spencer TURFS their asses at the merge.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Also just putting this out there....but Jefra is NOT hot...what in gods name is she doing on the Beauty tribe...girls nose is like 3 feet long.

Morgan is by far the hottest chick on this show.

Dakota
Member Avatar
World Cup June 12, 2014- July 13, 2014

So effing glad that JTia left, she annoyed effing out of me. She was very week in challenges, I was so glad she left. I think Woo is playing Sarah too, but I am finding that Sarah is an idiot for trusting Tony. Someone buy her a clue, this is survivor, do not trust anyone that much.

Morgan is the hottest chick on this survivor because no female on the tribe is beautiful. In the real world, she would not be be hottest chick, I seen better, if you ask me the hottest chick in survivor history is Parvati.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/f1/6c/f16cd2be06e88098989723357fccf6ee.jpg?itok=1aRNWtA-
Edited by Dakota, Mar 14 2014, 02:29 PM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Dakota
Mar 14 2014, 02:29 PM
So effing glad that JTia left, she annoyed effing out of me. She was very week in challenges, I was so glad she left. I think Woo is playing Sarah too, but I am finding that Sarah is an idiot for trusting Tony. Someone buy her a clue, this is survivor, do not trust anyone that much.

Morgan is the hottest chick on this survivor because no female on the tribe is beautiful. In the real world, she would not be be hottest chick, I seen better, if you ask me the hottest chick in survivor history is Parvati.

http://cdn2-b.examiner.com/sites/default/files/styles/image_content_width/hash/f1/6c/f16cd2be06e88098989723357fccf6ee.jpg?itok=1aRNWtA-
Parvati is in my top 3. Hands down the hottest survivor chick was Chelsea from One World.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Promo for the Next Episode (Don't Watch if you don't want to know the new tribes)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0HZpwhfKgw

Spoiler: click to toggle
Edited by darraholic, Mar 16 2014, 12:13 AM.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Another great episode.

LMAO

Posted Image

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

So glad Cliff is gone!

Next they need to take out that annoying stinky bitch with the rats nest on her head.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, Mar 20 2014, 10:25 AM.

Manny
Member Avatar

Loved the episode! I was sure that Tony wasn't going to flip, so I was shocked just as Woo and Lindsay. But I love it! I love LJ, so I was so happy that he stayed and still kept his HII. :D

My favorites are LJ and Spencer and I hope they go far!

darraholic
Member Avatar

This was def Trish's episode. Even though she says she's not, she is so Mrs. Robinson with LJ. I can't wait until she puts Rat Nest Lindsey in her place. I find it hilarious that she calls Trish the bully when she's made a few remarks attacking Trish's appearance. When all Trish has done was tell her she's lazy. I hope Trish makes her cry next week.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply