Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Cagayan (Brawn vs Brain vs Beauty); Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 23 2014, 03:28 AM (4,307 Views)
KMan101
Member Avatar

Pretty sure it is. Jury of 9 and a F2 (they merged at 11). Although they have had 8 member jury's a few times recently. But all I've heard so far is it is a F2. This season was supposed to be 'for the fans' and usually the fans want a F2 over a F3 (and I agree with this, all they've done is allowed TWO goats into the end over usually one, IMO). I guess we'll see. I don't know if there's been *official* confirmation though.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

I really hope we go back to F2's. The whole argument for going to F3 was to stop the 5-2, 6-1, 7-0 votes, but that has happened quite a bit in the F3 situations.

Manny
Member Avatar

Yeah. They gained nothing with the final 3. I hope it's true!!
Online Profile Quote Post Goto Top

darraholic
Member Avatar

Just looking at it...

Final 2's:
Borneo: 4-3 vote
Outback: 4-3 vote
Africa: 5-2 vote
Thailand: 5-2 vote
Amazon: 6-1 vote
Pearl Islands: 6-1 vote
All Stars: 4-3 vote
Vanuatu: 5-2 vote
Palau: 6-1 vote
Guatemala: 6-1 vote
Exile Island: 5-2 vote
Micronesia: 5-3 vote
Tocantins: 7-0 vote

Final 3:
Cook Islands: 5-4-0 vote
Fiji: 9-0-0 vote
China: 4-2-1 vote
Gabon: 4-3-0 vote
Samoa: 7-2-0 vote
Heroes vs Villains: 6-3-0 vote
Nicaragua: 5-4-0 vote
Redemption Island: 8-1-0 vote
South Pacific: 6-3-0 vote
One World: 7-2-0 vote
Philippines: 6-1-1 vote
Caramoan: 8-0-0 vote
Blood vs Water: 7-1-0 vote

For the most part, the Final 3's have resulted in someone not getting any votes. It's time to go back to the F2 and stay that way.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I agree. They should just go back to F2. I haven't really seen ANYONE but Probst loving the F3 idea. Can they also dump the hidden immunity idols for a while?

I will say I've enjoyed almost all of the challenges this season for a change. A nice variety, mostly.

I can't even lurk on Sucks anymore. It's gotten so bad to read that place. I was lurking there today and couldn't even get through everyone arguing about Spencer going this week or not. LOL. I mean, I still think it's possible Jefra or Woo could go. They're so thickheaded. The previews and promos for Survivor rarely "spoil" anything or hint towards a boot, IMHO. Just had to rant after spending some time there today.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm fine with having one hidden idol or whatever. I just get annoyed with 2-3 of them. And this new idol that Tony has is really stupid IMO.

Manny
Member Avatar

I hate this special (original) idol. I loved Yul, but he would have never won Cook Islands, if he didn't have that idol.

Like I said earlier, I don't usually mind HIIs, but I would like them to be harder to find. Not like Russell, Tony and others have been finding them without one single clue.

At what point did Probst get so much power of decision on Survivor? I mean, why does he get to decide if we get final 2 or final 3?

KMan101
Member Avatar

LOL. Exactly. Probst has his mancrushes every season but it's not like he stands there handing out idols to people he likes.

I guess I'm alone in hating the hidden idols, lol. I guess I don't mind one or two (one for each tribe and one when they merge) but rehiding them needs to stop.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Hahahahahahaha.

Yay!

BYE JEFRA!

Soooo good. I figured it would be her but yes! Soooo happy for Spencer and Tasha!

Stupid Kass. I'm glad you have egg on your face.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Kass, can go fuck herself. Her little dig at college aged men pissed me off. Honey, you're the last one to be calling Spencer selfish.

Manny
Member Avatar

I can't believe how easily Tony is being controlled! Wow! Man is insane with paranoia! Go, Spencer and Tash! And also, Tony has so much luck in this game, it's insane.

Trish is just.. there..

Kass is so smug and obnoxious! I can't believe it! She made a big move once (a dumb move, made out of pure emotion) and she thinks she's god of Survivor game. Bitch, please! You have no idea what's going on and it's been shown twice now when she had no control over who was going (LJ and Jefra) so shut up and stop being so entitled!

Woo is so clueless and such a puppet of Tony's. It's ridiculous.

Tasha is a challenge beast! Love her! Spencer so easily played Tony, I couldn't believe it!

Go, Spencer and Tasha!!

And I am so sick of idols now! This is too much!! Unfortunately, with two idols, Tony is guaranteed final 4 (that's when idols power stops, right?)

And seriously, they need to change things. People know when to expect a merge, when to expect clues to hidden immunity idols, what to expect on auctions. Shake it up! Surprise them! Don't give them a clue at the auction. Change something.. anything! As long as they're not anticipating it!
Edited by Manny, May 1 2014, 06:23 AM.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I believe the idols are good through the F5 tribal council.

Kass was so smug and entitled. I really hope she's blindsided next week. I have a hunch she or Trish are done next week.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

I was right, Jefra is a complete idiot, I am glad she got the boot. Payback is a biyotch. :lol: I hope Kass get blindsided next week, her comments about Spencer was just stupid. So let me get this straight, Kass thinks that Spencer the college boy is selfish because he used the idol to save his own ass and not Jeremiah, Okay, whatever Kass. :eyeroll: Tony paranoia got the best of him, I am glad that Spencer worked Tony and Tasha worked the ladies to get Jefra eliminated. It was so sweet to have Tasha win the immunity challenge again and to have both Tasha and Spencer safe. This is the best season of survivor in a while. Spencer and Tasha are my final two till the end. :rockon:

KMan101
Member Avatar

:( So sad to see Tasha go

F you Kass and Woo! Though I also can't really blame them for getting rid of her. She'd win hands down against any of them, IMO. I just hate the misdirection (I know they gotta make a show, lol).

I can't wait to see Trish and Kass go at it next week! Methinks one of them is going. Although I wasn't right this week, so ... LOL.

Still rooting for Spencer (one of my favorite players EVER. And his Twitter feed is great). I really hope Tasha comes back for another season at some point. I mean, we need other African American women besides Francesca and Cirie to come back.

It was nice to see Woo's personality last night. I have a bad feeling boring old Woo could win. Not that it would upset me but it would be such a blah ending. Oh well. Last night's episode was still soooo good.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

I cannot wait until Trish wipes the floor with Kass next week...I am SOOO over that disloyal bitch.

I hope to GOD she goes next week!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Trish has already made one bitch quit for getting up in her face, let's hope she does it again.

KMan101
Member Avatar

In one of her interviews Tasha said she ended up causing an argument between Kass and Trish when Tasha was making it seem like she was forming a girls alliance. So it's not the first time. I wish we had seen it.

King
Member Avatar

I am on board for going back to the a Final Two. I also wish Big Brother would stop with the Final Three finale night. The third person doesn't have time to digest what happened. Anyway...

I hate him so much, but if anyone besides Tony wins this season, it will be a shame. He is in another league than all of these people. Partially because he's good, partially because they're idiots.

Manny
Member Avatar

No thoughts on last night? I loved it! I am so happy that Trish is gone! She didn't do anything and doesn't deserve a finale!
Tony voted for Trish too, so weird.. and Woo voted to evict Kass?! Wow, what a hell was that about?! I was so sure that Tony would give Trish his normal idol and Kass would go home.

But I loved Kass causing a misunderstanding between Tony and Woo.. Spencer winning that idol was AMAZING!

This season is so awesome!!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Meh would have rather have seen Kass go.

She has no jury management. Her celebration just shows how bad she is at playing the game. Tony's move seems stupid, and I wouldn't be surprised if it screws him over. Congrats to Woo, I guess for finally starting to play the game on Day 36.

The only one I want to see win the game is Spencer. Everyone else will be a disappointment.

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
DealsFor.me - The best sales, coupons, and discounts for you
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply