Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Add Reply
Survivor: Cagayan (Brawn vs Brain vs Beauty); Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 23 2014, 03:28 AM (4,294 Views)
darraholic
Member Avatar

Mike is right, they will be filming Season 29 (The Fall Season) in a few weeks. That is usually 6 weeks of filming. Then they are off for like 2-3 weeks and then Season 30 (The Winter 2015 season) will film right after. It was a decision to save money, plus to keep Jeff Probst happy since he has a family now.
Offline Profile Quote Post Goto Top

cubsgirl
Member Avatar

Tony wasn't my favorite, but deserved the win. He did play the best game. What Woo did cost him a million dollars, but he would have been one of the worst winners ever.

King
Member Avatar

I don't remember some of those winners. LOL.

King
Member Avatar

I know what everyone said during the reunion but I really don't know if Woo would have swept Kass, HONESTLY.

I still think Woo would have been torn apart for being a lapdog. And Kass could have argued that she made some big moves or was at least a key player in some big tribals. I think it would have been close, I think. I really do. Kass really would have wiped the floor with him at final tribal. Obviously, Trish and Morgan wouldn't have voted for her.

Kevin_Buchanan
Member Avatar

Wish Spencer would've WON. Hate that annoying son of a bitch Tony WON. Absolutely hated the Final 3, worst Final 3 ever. People were stupid for following and believing the annoying as hell Tony. He's not much of a man imho. Swearing on the lives of his wife and child and his father's grave. Pitiful, horrible fucker!

King
Member Avatar

Spencer was likable but not deserving at ALL, IMO. He didn't even know what was happening 80% of the time. But yes, he won three (?) immunities. He just had no finger on the pulse of the game.

Dakota
Member Avatar
X-Files-Mulder & Scully

Great season, although I don't like Tony and he was annoying as h*ll he was deserving of the win, Woo is an idiot for taking Tony. I hope Spencer comes back for another season he is my guy.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

King
May 22 2014, 06:51 PM
I know what everyone said during the reunion but I really don't know if Woo would have swept Kass, HONESTLY.

I still think Woo would have been torn apart for being a lapdog. And Kass could have argued that she made some big moves or was at least a key player in some big tribals. I think it would have been close, I think. I really do. Kass really would have wiped the floor with him at final tribal. Obviously, Trish and Morgan wouldn't have voted for her.
She would have never gotten Morgan, Trish or Sarah's votes....she probably would not have gotten Tony's or LJ's either.

She would have had a shot at Tosha and Spencers, but thats pretty much it IMO.

Mitchapalooza
Member Avatar
Killing myself slowly

Kevin_Buchanan
May 22 2014, 06:59 PM
Wish Spencer would've WON. Hate that annoying son of a bitch Tony WON. Absolutely hated the Final 3, worst Final 3 ever. People were stupid for following and believing the annoying as hell Tony. He's not much of a man imho. Swearing on the lives of his wife and child and his father's grave. Pitiful, horrible fucker!
His child and wife are laughing all the way to the bank with their 1 million...I am sure they will be fine.

If I was Tony, I would have done the same damn thing...it doesn't mean ANYTHING...its a game people...RL rules and ethics have NO business in it.

Also I am sure he told his wife that he would do anything to win and I am sure she has zero problem with whatever he needed to do.
Edited by Mitchapalooza, May 23 2014, 04:16 PM.

King
Member Avatar

Anyone know why they didn't do fan favorite?

darraholic
Member Avatar

Probably budget cuts lol.

I can't help but kinda root for Tony. Yes, he was a paranoid freak, but for the most part, I thought he was a decent guy. People keep comparing him to Russell and I just don't see it except that they both were Idol hoggers. Russell was much more of a dick.

Manny
Member Avatar

I completely agree. Russell was a malicious human being. I never thought of that about Tony. I thought Tony was aggressive in his game and Russell was too, but Russell's was so horrible and mean.. I mean, he would burn people's socks and spill people's water supplies.. and he always thought he was God and that he was better than everyone else. So while they both played aggressive game, they have different personal characteristics, IMO.

darraholic
Member Avatar

Manny
May 24 2014, 03:03 AM
I completely agree. Russell was a malicious human being. I never thought of that about Tony. I thought Tony was aggressive in his game and Russell was too, but Russell's was so horrible and mean.. I mean, he would burn people's socks and spill people's water supplies.. and he always thought he was God and that he was better than everyone else. So while they both played aggressive game, they have different personal characteristics, IMO.
Ditto. That's why I always loved Sandra burning his hat at the end of Heroes vs Villains and watching Sandra & Parvati laugh was so fitting.

Manny
Member Avatar

darraholic
May 24 2014, 12:15 PM
Manny
May 24 2014, 03:03 AM
Ditto. That's why I always loved Sandra burning his hat at the end of Heroes vs Villains and watching Sandra & Parvati laugh was so fitting.
Oh yes! I loved Sandra so much for burning Russell's hat!!

darraholic
Member Avatar

Some very sad news. Caleb from Survivor: Blood vs Water has been killed.

I'm friends with Colton and many of his friends are offering him their support.

http://www.therepublic.com/view/story/65bcc7be75254d2b9efecc9e086a0c4c/AL--Railway-Labor-Accident

Still unconfirmed the name, but based on Colton's FB page it looks like it was Caleb.

KMan101
Member Avatar

Oh my God. I'm shocked. My thoughts go out to his family and Colton. Wow. Really tragic :( So very sad.

darraholic
Member Avatar

I'm actually in an ORG where both Colton & Caleb played, they were voted out very early, but you can tell how much they loved each other. Colton gets a lot of heat for both his appearances, but you can really tell how much Caleb meant to him.

KMan101
Member Avatar

I agree. It was clear. You could see how much Colton leaned on and depended on Caleb. Caleb seemed like such a nice, down to earth guy. Smart, level-headed ... and it was nice to see a non stereotypical gay man on a reality show.

Colton, I really think deep down is a good person. Caleb seemed like the perfect off-set to him to balance him out and to better him as a person. I hope Colton has enough people around him to get him through this. He really seemed very dependent on Caleb. I really just can't imagine what he's going through. Damn. I feel so bad for him. They were getting married in October :(

darraholic
Member Avatar

Colton Cumbie ‏@ColtonCumbie Protected Tweets 3m

I just wish it was me....

Oh Colton :( My heart breaks for him.

Manny
Member Avatar

I was so sad when I heard the news. I loved Caleb! He was so sweet! :( :(

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · CBS Primetime · Next Topic »
Add Reply