Welcome Guest [Log In] [Register]

Hello, soap fans -- and welcome to Daytime Royalty!

For those unfamiliar, we are an uncensored community for fans and lovers of the daytime genre. We have a no-holds-barred atmosphere in regards to the shows, writers, actors etc. but we do not allow member bashing in any form.

You're currently viewing our forum as a guest. This means you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use. If you join our community, you'll be able to access member-only sections, and use many member-only features such as customizing your profile, sending personal messages, and voting in polls. Registration is simple, fast, and completely free.

Join our community!

If you're already a member, please log in to your account to access all of our features.

Username:   Password:
Locked Topic
Friday, January 24th Daily Discussion
Topic Started: Jan 24 2014, 12:18 AM (25,545 Views)
lysie
Member Avatar

Posted Image

Discuss!
Online Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

MIKE! The Paternity reveal.
Offline Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

Keith
Jan 24 2014, 12:22 AM
I don't think that's what this is...
Online Profile Goto Top

Keith
Member Avatar

lysie
Jan 24 2014, 12:26 AM
Keith
Jan 24 2014, 12:22 AM
I don't think that's what this is...
You're right. On second look, it looks like Don's fall from the window after Donna's suicide attempt. The picture composition is oddly similar to Mike's after the accident that revealed his paternity.

My eyes are tired.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

I'm almost certain that's Don flat on his back in the hospital bed with Marlena standing over him and Bill right behind her.
Offline Profile Goto Top

Matt
Member Avatar
Classic Soap Fan

And for the record, I *love* Marlena's hair like that. It's such a sophisticated, professional 1970s 'do.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

Deidre looks gorgeous even in black and white. I might go on YouTube this weekend and watch some D/M clips.
Offline Profile Goto Top

peaches179

Matt
Jan 24 2014, 12:35 AM
And for the record, I *love* Marlena's hair like that. It's such a sophisticated, professional 1970s 'do.

Me too!
Offline Profile Goto Top

daysjahvu
Member Avatar

Don is a great guess, but it doesn't look like Jed Allen's hair. Is it Greg Peters? But I can't remember what the story line was. I just remember having a crush on him when I was nigh on 13 or 14.
Online Profile Goto Top

lysie
Member Avatar

daysjahvu
Jan 24 2014, 12:38 AM
Don is a great guess, but it doesn't look like Jed Allen's hair. Is it Greg Peters? But I can't remember what the story line was. I just remember having a crush on him when I was nigh on 13 or 14.
It's Don.
Online Profile Goto Top

Will&Sonny

I'm not looking forward to this episode at all. If it ends the way that we basically all expect it to end, it will probably end up being one of my most-hated episodes ever. I've really enjoyed having Nick and Blake Berris [essentially] gone. Oh, well -- it was fun while it lasted, and I'm still clinging to the hope that he'll leave for good a few months from now.

I'm expecting this to play out with Nick sauntering into the church like he belongs there, messing with everyone's minds but revealing nothing, and pulling the relevant parties aside at the first opportunity to explain that he will remain quiet only if certain demands are met. And then everyone will cower in fear and go along with all of his wishes, because that's how the writers love to write Nick and blackmail plots in general. :eyeroll: :puke:

I really hope that they prove me wrong, but at this point, I'm not very optimistic. I'll settle for Sonny making it through the christening as Arianna's godfather without Nick finding a way to steal the role from him -- small miracles and all of that.
Online Profile Goto Top

Kaha
Member Avatar

Will&Sonny
Jan 24 2014, 05:08 AM
I'm not looking forward to this episode at all. If it ends the way that we basically all expect it to end, it will probably end up being one of my most-hated episodes ever. I've really enjoyed having Nick and Blake Berris [essentially] gone. Oh, well -- it was fun while it lasted, and I'm still clinging to the hope that he'll leave for good a few months from now.

I'm expecting this to play out with Nick sauntering into the church like he belongs there, messing with everyone's minds but revealing nothing, and pulling the relevant parties aside at the first opportunity to explain that he will remain quiet only if certain demands are met. And then everyone will cower in fear and go along with all of his wishes, because that's how the writers love to write Nick and blackmail plots in general. :eyeroll: :puke:

I really hope that they prove me wrong, but at this point, I'm not very optimistic. I'll settle for Sonny making it through the christening as Arianna's godfather without Nick finding a way to steal the role from him -- small miracles and all of that.
Well, yesterday's episode was all about Nick as well. Ari was only mentioned when EJ was using her to manipulate Abby.

I really don't think Will is Sami's child, he's so timid. Why wasn't he firm with Julie and tell her that he doesn't appreciate her hijacking his daughter's christening with all of her Nick speculation?

I was not enjoying all the stupidity. EJ and Kate are supposed to be two cunning individuals yet they've been nothing but stupid throughout this story. I also do not like how WilSon always play second fiddle to Nick, Gabi and everyone else. Just. Not. Enjoying. This s/l.
Edited by Kaha, Jan 24 2014, 08:24 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

salem_viewer
Member Avatar

I'm really ready for this story to gain some traction, and start moving...so I'm all in for today's episode. Kind of excited for it, hope it is explosive.
Offline Profile Goto Top

sillibella
Member Avatar

I'm definitely ready for today. Can't wait to see the look on EJ's face when he realizes that he didn't need to have had sex with Abby. As for Nick more than likely ending up blackmailing half of those in attendance, it's to be expected. Every character has it happen to them at some point. Nick's reign will come crashing down soon enough anyway, as usual. I may be a WilSon/Gabi fan but I'm really looking forward to Nick keeping them on their toes. :D
Offline Profile Goto Top

DiMeraFan67
Member Avatar

I've loved the build up but it's a perfect time for the reveal. It doesn't feel like anything has been dragging at all. I do feel like they could have milked it some more, but why risk it? I'm really excited for today and next week. This should be must see.

I hope it's a Salmons episode, but after the shocker that yesterday was Janet I, I don't think it matters (unless it's Cherrill, ugh) the show is just hot right now. Bring it on!
Offline Profile Goto Top

phloe3

Nick being alive is so predictable. Maybe, it will be something else
Offline Profile Goto Top

salempc
Member Avatar

sillibella
Jan 24 2014, 08:10 AM
I'm definitely ready for today. Can't wait to see the look on EJ's face when he realizes that he didn't need to have had sex with Abby.
lol, EJ never needed to have sex with Abby because of Nick. He needed to have sex with her for other reasons.
Offline Profile Goto Top

throughthehourglass
Member Avatar

I wonder if we'll actually see Nick today or just close-ups of everyone gasping?
Online Profile Goto Top

peaches179

salempc
Jan 24 2014, 10:08 AM
sillibella
I'm definitely ready for today. Can't wait to see the look on EJ's face when he realizes that he didn't need to have had sex with Abby.
lol, EJ never needed to have sex with Abby because of Nick. He needed to have sex with her for other reasons.

LOL. I hope he don't try telling Sami that.
Offline Profile Goto Top

tomsawyer
Member Avatar

peaches179
Jan 24 2014, 11:43 AM
salempc
Jan 24 2014, 10:08 AM
sillibella

LOL. I hope he don't try telling Sami that.
I have no doubt he will and he'll probably throw in "we were on a break" for good measure. Haven't you seen any of the last THREE TIMES that EJ has gotten busted by a fiancée for one of his secrets?
Edited by tomsawyer, Jan 24 2014, 11:52 AM.
Offline Profile Goto Top

1 user reading this topic (1 Guest and 0 Anonymous)
Go to Next Page
« Previous Topic · DAYS: News, Spoilers & Discussion · Next Topic »
Locked Topic